Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I can't find this question on here, so I'll ask it. What size are the WBBA Finger Gloves?
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:37 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I can't find this question on here, so I'll ask it. What size are the WBBA Finger Gloves?

I'm pretty sure it's one size fits all.
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:27 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  8:02 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What does it mean to "Break in the bearings"? I just got my Phantom Orion yesterday and was reading through the thread, and came up with that.

you need to use it alot before the b:d bottom kicks in

No, you just need to launch it at a 30 degree angle. The B:D thread explains this in-depth somewhere.
(Nov. 06, 2011  8:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Better stamina and balance, sposedly. My phantom is still in the mail, but that's what people say, and extensive running of bearings ("bearing tuning") did improve them drastically in plastics, though that's like, hours of spinning it on a motor, not a few launches in a combo.

Which is straight up illegal - just to be clear. Says so in the universal rules and I have no doubt that logic will be extended to the Standard rules when they get around to it.

(Nov. 06, 2011  11:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:27 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  8:02 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What does it mean to "Break in the bearings"? I just got my Phantom Orion yesterday and was reading through the thread, and came up with that.
you need to use it alot before the b:d bottom kicks in
No, you just need to launch it at a 30 degree angle. The B:D thread explains this in-depth somewhere.

It's a bit of a combination of breaking the part in and getting it to activate sooner. Even when you launch at the 30 degree angle, on a lot of new B:D bottoms the bearing will kick in and out. You can see this by looking at the tip: sometimes it will be stationary (bearing is active) and then the tip will start to spin (bearing kicks out) and then it goes back to not rotating again (bearing kicked back in).

If your B:D behaves like this, only time and repeated use will get it to be active more often - and unfortunately this is what lead some folks in the past to turn to mechanically aided wearing of their parts to gain an advantage over others. (see above)
Good point, forgot my disclaimer. I'd make a terrible lawyer :\

Just a note, though, at the time they did that it was not considered an unfair advantage, and was perfectly legit.

Jus' sayin' out of respect for bladers from the days I wish I'd seen.
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:37 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I can't find this question on here, so I'll ask it. What size are the WBBA Finger Gloves?

It is probably a very small size, for Japanese kids.
Can someone tell me why any of my BGrin Combos lose stamina when they lean?
(Nov. 07, 2011  12:41 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Can someone tell me why any of my BGrin Combos lose stamina when they lean?

Your bearings don't seem to be activating.

We literally just discussed this not even 5 posts up.
Also, two more questions. Since you answered my question about the glove, can someone who has it please send me a picture of them holding the launcher grip? Then I can compare hand sizes, by seeing how I hold it. To provide a description, my launcher grip handle, whether it's the 3 Segment or the original, it's quite small. And the second question is: what are the assault and rush versions of Meteo L'Drago good for? And what I mean by that is what do they specialize in? And their performance.
Can't answer your first, and all I can tell you for the second is that Absorb has been proved to be the best out of the three.
And to add to that, here is the order from best to worst: Absorb, Rush, then Assult.
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:10 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Also, two more questions. Since you answered my question about the glove, can someone who has it please send me a picture of them holding the launcher grip? Then I can compare hand sizes, by seeing how I hold it. To provide a description, my launcher grip handle, whether it's the 3 Segment or the original, it's quite small. And the second question is: what are the assault and rush versions of Meteo L'Drago good for? And what I mean by that is what do they specialize in? And their performance.

The gloves are too small for me too.
Anyway, you don't need one if you're a rubber user. Only the suspension users need one, since it hurts the fingers.
(Nov. 07, 2011  5:46 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: And to add to that, here is the order from best to worst: Absorb, Rush, then Assult.

And adding to that too, do keep in mind that all these versions are classified on basis of their ability of spin stealing, which is supposed to be MLD's main strength. Hence, the best one has the greatest spin steal, while the worst one will be slightly inferior...
But wouldn't spin stealing be harder to do with Rush Ver.'s jagged CW?
Um, I didn't get what you are saying...
But from whatever I understood-
AFAIK, Usually jagged parts offer more grip over the other bey and hence cause more equalization. Hence people sometimes consider Barrage Mode superior, as the MW is more jagged.
Ok. That is for spin-stealing. What are the Assault and Rush versions performance? Do they provide good smash attack? etc. What are they good for?
Considering Meteo L Drago lacks smash attack, the Assault and Rush Versions are pretty much useless if you own an Absorb Version. Meteo L Drago is only useful for spin steal. Look at the Tier list. MLD is in Tier 2. It was top tier once, thanks to Dan and his MLD CH120XF, but that was also based upon spin stealing... So, no. The others provide no smash attack, as simply no MLD wheel is capable of performing a smash attack. Smile
What is Phantoms best mode?
Well, Phantom is known to excel in both Stamina and Attack. Smile
(Nov. 07, 2011  7:29 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What is Phantoms best mode?

Both are good, although more bladers are inclined to use the attack mode.

EDIT: Yo Jan..
I'd like to add that it is situational. If I recall correctly, stamina mode is more suitable for stamina and defense use and attack mode is more suitable for attack use (go figure).
Lol, another Phantom Orion B : D question. How do you find the "mold stamps" (A1, A2 etc) on B : D? I can't find it...
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:25 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Lol, another Phantom Orion B : D question. How do you find the "mold stamps" (A1, A2 etc) on B : D? I can't find it...

Down toward the tip.
If a beyblade part of mine breaks durring a normal bey battle, does the possibility exist where hasbro can send me a replacemnt part or bey? If so what conditions must be met and how would I go about contacting someone at Hasbro about this?

These were the conditions for my beyblade.

Only official Hasbro products were used
Beys were launchd sucessfuly and regurlary at the same time into the beystadium
Both beys were launched at a regular height
Stadium was on the ground, not elevated
Beys colided and the battle began, mid way through, one of the bey's PTs broke
There was no known damage or misuse of the beyblade or its parts prior to the breakage[/align]
Which mold of BGrin is known to perform the best?