Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If he means the Passports you get for annual tournament entry, then you already have it. Check your face list, or below your avatar. This should be in questions about the WBO.
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:08 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:36 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have heard rumours that Thunder is lighter than Infinity. It is true? Are there any differences between the two wheels? (Infinity and Thunder)

Please answer this

Use the Ask a Question Get and Answer thread!

I got a Basalt yesterday...
And a 230...
And I can make MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS....
I can't beat it
fml
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:36 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have heard rumours that Thunder is lighter than Infinity. It is true? Are there any differences between the two wheels? (Infinity and Thunder)

Please answer this

And a 230...
I can't beat it
fml
Rai, this is the AAQGAA thread...
And what. Is this a random thought?
Where do you think you are?XD
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Please answer this

And a 230...
I can't beat it
fml

You're posting in the Ask a Question Get an Answer thread, hotshot.

Tyler le, please ignore rumors of Hasbro wheels being lighter than Takara wheels unless weights are provided, as in 9999999.9999999999999999999~% of all cases, the rumors are nonsense started by ignorant people.
is wolborg or seaborg 2 any good they dont have the face thingies though and wolfborg has driger f bottom
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:24 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: is wolborg or seaborg 2 any good they dont have the face thingies though and wolfborg has driger f bottom

Seaborg 2's AR has valid uses in OHKO and Smash Attack customs. Wolborg is worthless, but the Driger F bottom is very good for Attack customs as long as you have the spin gear for it.
Which is stronger; Variares in left spinning mode, or right spinning mode?
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:16 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which is stronger; Variares in left spinning mode, or right spinning mode?

There are arguments to be made for both, but my best results come from left spin. Others prefer right spin against right spin beys - it just isn't my preference.
are rapidity beyblades fake????????
Yes, they are. Anything that isn't Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, or Hasbro is fake.
Yes. The only legitimate Beyblades are made by Takara-Tomy, SonoKong, and Hasbro.
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:26 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:24 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: is wolborg or seaborg 2 any good they dont have the face thingies though and wolfborg has driger f bottom

Seaborg 2's AR has valid uses in OHKO and Smash Attack customs. Wolborg is worthless, but the Driger F bottom is very good for Attack customs as long as you have the spin gear for it.

I know what you meant to say, but just to clarify: Wolborg isn't worthless, however the only useful part is the SG (and its shaft). Seeing as they're missing though, yeah.

Tbh, Driger F's base is kinda lame, the SG shaft is the only really useful bit of the bey. Tongue_out

@Jinglejoe: Well, you can get more forceful collisions in right spin mode, but this also means more recoil and no spin steal (though as it's variares, spin steal isn't a big thing). Generally, the spin direction will depend on the opponent, though I'd rather leave it to someone with actual experience with the wheel to clarify that.
Where can i buy BB-10 Attack type stadium with cheap prices?
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:29 AM)matt1998 Wrote: Where can i buy BB-10 Attack type stadium with cheap prices?

You already made a uneeded thread for it....

Just look in the Bey Marketplace, because people on here probably have the cheapest prices.
Anybody know the name of beyblade in this page upper one besdie the word WBO what pagasis is that

Any Idea how to defeat it?
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:43 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Anybody know the name of beyblade in this page upper one besdie the word WBO what pagasis is that

Any Idea how to defeat it?

Big Bang Pegasis F:D.

You defeat it by launching pretty much any Beyblade at it that isn't Dark Wolf; BBP is really bad.
Anybody know what the name of beyblade beside the Logo WBO at the upper page

That bey blade fight my LL Drago I lost

but it defense it good

what the Weakness of Big Bang Pegasis
U GOT STRING LAUNCHER ya you need good rps and launch angle from grip to help

but which blade can defeat it

and he got Fang Leone and Bakusin and 2 more
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:40 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: but which blade can defeat it

and he got Fang Leone and Bakusin and 2 more

You were just told that almost anything can defeat Big Bang Pegasis, it is not a good Beyblade. Post what parts you own in the "Build me a combo!" topic and we will help you by giving you something that can definitely beat Big Bang Pegasis, but I think there is a part of it that will have to be your own commitment : practice.
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:24 AM)Hazel Wrote: Qoute the Hazel answer

Thanks Hazel. Now I can finally decide.
AS for Rai: Wake up man, are you being sleepy?
If you go on ToyWiz and look at Fusion Hades does it look bulgy to you? I know weird question but I want to know.
That question is pertaining to a potentially unfinished render of an unreleased top.
Excuse the ridiculous question about the online game, but. Can anyone access the tournament arena for BeybladeBattles.com? I actually want to try to get in the Canadian Battle Series. Hah. And I just can't access this arena. Comments anyone?
Why my LL Drago metal turn like silver coulour and my Thermal Pisces did not