Ask a question, get an answer! #2

When is the WBO tournament in Goldsboro, NC gonna take place. I know that it's sometime in November, it's gonna cost about 10 dollars, and it's at a place called TopZero Gaming or TZero Gaming (not sure which it is) downtown. I need the last details, like time and specific date. Can someone just give me that, please?
This is for whoever goes to beybladebattles.com

Is someone has a high attacks what should I do?
What should I do if they have low defence?
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: This is for whoever goes to beybladebattles.com

Is someone has a high attacks what should I do?
What should I do if they have low defence?

I'm not sure if that's suppossed to be here but anyway: I think you should counter with equal attack and moderate defense. Stamina is also acceptable
Another question:

It says I can battle other members here. How do I do that?
Of course by attending the tournaments physically with real beys and real stadium
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:37 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:31 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is there any information on the WBBA top tier list??? considering the top tier list on the WBO is based off of tournament usage of roughly 1200 or less people, who probably have their favorites and deviate very little from them, as compared to the tens of thousands who play WBBA tournaments... a much larger sample size would be more accurate no?? and they obviously all have the latest TT releases, considering there are 4d only tournaments... just curious if the data exists or not, would be interesting to see

Tier list depends greatly on the local Meta. WBBA / TT countries differ greatly from one place to another, Although, there seems to be a general consensus, which is already similar to WBO anyway.

Outside of perhaps Japan / HK / Taiwan, I recall that the latest release that is legal for tournaments are Pre-4Ds. Again, it varies greatly.

There is no 'official' tier list for this. All TT does is give out different classifications for each parts, since each country's organized play has their own rules, such as (Deck system / Point rules, Stadiums Used, Age groups, etc). So, the tier also depends on the system within each country.
youre from SG , right Uwik? if so, then you should know the meta game here. its mostly hell ---100,etc RF, earth/basalt kerbecs/--- BD145 CS and we dont really use stamina. but if we do, its just earth instead of basalt in defense

(Oct. 25, 2011  1:16 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Actually, there was a thread on a tier list, I think I have it bookmarked.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...light=Tier

It lists the tiers of Attack, Stamina, and Defense. Hope I helped.

We know about that topic ... It is for our metagame, not what it might be in Japan especially since there used to be a weight limit. Do not try to answer questions if you do not know what you are talking about.

DefStamina88 Wrote:When is the WBO tournament in Goldsboro, NC gonna take place. I know that it's sometime in November, it's gonna cost about 10 dollars, and it's at a place called TopZero Gaming or TZero Gaming (not sure which it is) downtown. I need the last details, like time and specific date. Can someone just give me that, please?

This thread is for questions on the Beyblade game itself. Just look at the topic for the tournament, the date is quite clear.
a short question...are we allowed to use RC launcher i.e Dranzer V2 RC launcher in the tourney...?
just use it as launcher while you out legal plastics combos on it..
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:23 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: a short question...are we allowed to use RC launcher i.e Dranzer V2 RC launcher in the tourney...?
just use it as launcher while you out legal plastics combos on it..

When used with proper Beyblades, the RC Launcher is legal for WBO Tournament use, yes.
Are there any parts or wheels, beside Basalt, that respond to the quasi-aggressive movement that D and WD make?
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:53 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Are there any parts or wheels, beside Basalt, that respond to the quasi-aggressive movement that D and WD make?

Most any wheel will function with that movement pattern with the right launch on those tips.

And, I'm warning you ahead of time, your signature is absolutely unacceptably massive.
Why is my Takara lightning wheel broken in 2 months under proper use?

What is a good alternative to lightning?
Well, what you call proper use, might not have been THAT proper. Wink
There are many other options- Gravity, VariAres, Blitz, Beat, etc...
OK so I'm so confused. My B : D doesn't seem to act normal. First, it calm with Basalt. Quite calm. Small aggresive movements may happen one in awhile but most of the time, it is calm.
Second, it seems to activate the bearing a little fast.
(Spin time: about 3:30 in average)
Is that normall at all (I haven't experience with Plastic Bearing core so Sorry, I have no idea.please help)?
And does B Grin wear fast
Is a weak launch good for Defense or Stamina? weak-launching MF-H Libra DF145D shows a very slim OS compared to a strong one, what is up with that?
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:17 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Is a weak launch good for Defense or Stamina? weak-launching MF-H Libra DF145D shows a very slim OS compared to a strong one, what is up with that?

i pretty sure it was good for defense since low spin velocity = less recoil and the same with stamina but its risky since it has more chanc of being os or knocked over
No, usually weak launched beys are tougher to KO. Also, its better to use SD/WD. Plus, weak launch works well only against beys of opposite spin direction. That's what I read on BeyWiki. Smile
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:10 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: OK so I'm so confused. My B : D doesn't seem to act normal. First, it calm with Basalt. Quite calm. Small aggresive movements may happen one in awhile but most of the time, it is calm.
Is that normall at all (I haven't experience with Plastic Bearing core so Sorry, I have no idea.please help)?
And does B :D wear fast

Sounds like you have a bum B:D my friend. Check out the B:D Discussion thread in the customizations forum for more details.
Does anybody know how to minimize phantom orions face sticker so it can be applied to an HMS bit protector?
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:28 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Does anybody know how to minimize phantom orions face sticker so it can be applied to an HMS bit protector?

Uh...

Scissors? Or are you talking about modifying an image of the sticker on a computer, printing it, and then applying it?
I think he means he wants to copy on computer, minimize it on Word Doc and print it, and then apply?
He guys I whas thinking...
If DF145, T125, W105 create downforce to your R-spinning bey
Is there a increas of stamina if you use is in reverse for L-spinning beys?
and LW105 for Right spinning beys to creates the fly effect?
(Oct. 27, 2011  1:49 AM)stevebak Wrote: He guys I whas thinking...
If DF145, T125, W105 create downforce to your R-spinning bey
Is there a increas of stamina if you use is in reverse for L-spinning beys?
and LW105 for Right spinning beys to creates the fly effect?

All of those track's effects are neglible so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

(This seems more like a random thought than a question)

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:43 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:10 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: OK so I'm so confused. My B : D doesn't seem to act normal. First, it calm with Basalt. Quite calm. Small aggresive movements may happen one in awhile but most of the time, it is calm.
And does B Grin wear fast

Sounds like you have a bum BGrin my friend. Check out the BGrin Discussion thread in the customizations forum for more details.

If he is using BGrin on Basalt for the Solo Spin times. 3:30 might not be so bad.