Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It sucks. And your question that Raigeko13 answered was way too vague. And you know each of those Tracks are on BeyWiki.
The ring doesn't make a difference at all, really. It only adds a minimal amount of weight.

Also, Thunder Pisces D125B is kind of bad. Maybe add a viable Defense bottom and it might pass for mid to low second tier.

EDIT: Ninja'd
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:05 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: The ring doesn't make a difference at all, really. It only adds a minimal amount of weight.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...-test-them
Where can you get a really cheap Big Bang Pegasis DX Set? (Takara) Anywhere From $40 - $70-$80ish?
Links please ::
look in the topic: stores with beyblade in-stock
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:12 AM)DeX Wrote: look in the topic: stores with beyblade in-stock

I meant a specific link. I check that out already... Not quite what I was looking for, but thanks .
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:34 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:12 AM)DeX Wrote: look in the topic: stores with beyblade in-stock

I meant a specific link. I check that out already... Not quite what I was looking for, but thanks .

Then Purchase Consultation would be your next stop.
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:36 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:34 AM)Tris Wrote:

Then Purchase Consultation would be your next stop.

Errm. okies.. Thaanks..
EDIT: GOT IT.
In what ways?Earth is better than Burn both defence and stamina wise.
Whats an anti-meta
(Sep. 28, 2011  3:51 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Whats an anti-meta

Something that is good against current metagame combinations, but that does so-so in general, I believe.
Well,they are basically used for countering Attack combos IIRC.
Pairing a Defense/Stamina wheel with an RF/R2F makes an Anti-Meta combo.
They do not do well against Defensive combos though,they do well only against other Attack combos.
In other words, beyblade that doesn't act it's type? Lile basalt and r2f combo?
Yep,I'm not sure if there are any Defense/Stamina Anti-Metas....I could be wrong though.
Basalt is one. It can be stamina or defense.

Question time:
speaking of basalt, i wanted to know how come it was great in stamina? It seems weird for me that a heavy wheel is good in stamina Uncertain
DeX, Well this because of "the stair case of death" or something like that. Generally, it is because of the missing metal in basalt perfect circle. It generate power to send stamina type fly
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:11 PM)DeX Wrote: It seems weird for me that a heavy wheel is good in stamina Uncertain

it doesn't exactly have the best stamina out of all wheels (for pure stamina it is most likely worse then earth, and burn). what is going on is that the uneven weight distribution makes it disrupt the opposing beyblade's (earth and burn's) spin
All of its weight is mostly on the perimetre, which gives it a good flywheel effect. This is why it has good stamina. That was the case with Libra as well. I do not think the Spiral Staircase of Death has such a huge effect.
It acts a role in that. Oh and I got a Q: What is the flywheel effects?
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:37 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: It acts a role in that. Oh and I got a Q: What is the flywheel effects?

It is slightly difficult to explain, but basically when you have a weight placed at a point of the perimetre and give the general object a spin, this weight will help keep the spin going. If you want to try something weird, use your stable feet as the axis, and spin on yourself with your arms out. Then, take a dictionary, hold it with your arms out horizontally, and give yourself a spin again. You should notice that you get more of a "swing" in the second case.
does phantom have the flywheel effect as it has a plastic centre and the weight is focussed on the edges mainly?

also how come some non magnacore beys are attracted to the magnacore magnets? aka wolborg, and partially flame pegasus.
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:37 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: It acts a role in that. Oh and I got a Q: What is the flywheel effects?

It is slightly difficult to explain, but basically when you have a weight placed at a point of the perimetre and give the general object a spin, this weight will help keep the spin going. If you want to try something weird, use your stable feet as the axis, and spin on yourself with your arms out. Then, take a dictionary, hold it with your arms out horizontally, and give yourself a spin again. You should notice that you get more of a "swing" in the second case.
It's why it's much harder to control yourself if you're spinning whilst doing the hammer throw sport for example.

It slots together with the law of centrifugal force nicely, and is why, for example, Metal Flat has the stamina it has when circling the tornado ridge (Basalt 230MF), extra weight makes the "flywheel effect" more effective, as there is more concentrated mass to feed the spin at the perimeter (being the TR).

I think I posted this in the Basalt 230MF thread too.

It's an interesting theory if anyone's wondering how some fascinating things work with spinning objects.
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does phantom have the flywheel effect as it has a plastic centre and the weight is focussed on the edges mainly?
Yes it does.

(Sep. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: also how come some non magnacore beys are attracted to the magnacore magnets? aka wolborg, and partially flame pegasus.

While not magnetised, all metal in pre-HMS beys is magnetic. In MFB only the MF (and possibly the parts of MF-H) is.

I have a galaxy storm and cyber Pegasus. Witch parts shoud I use to make a good beyblade.