Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It isn't but most of the parts in it are quite bad.
Which system is better Hybrid Wheel or 4D?
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:17 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which system is better Hybrid Wheel or 4D?
Neither of them are really better. Each of them have excellent parts, so I'd use a mixture of the two.
Are Beyblades made by Tomy stronger than Hasbro Beyblades, or are they the same?
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:22 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Are Beyblades made by Tomy stronger than Hasbro Beyblades, or are they the same?

Sometimes there are different mold variations but otherwise they should be the same.
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:22 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Are Beyblades made by Tomy stronger than Hasbro Beyblades, or are they the same?

They are more or less the same.

I think they just have different molds... anyways...

What is the actual height of 230? Because apparently 130 is taller than 230, but I thought the name included the height in mm?
If you think 130 is taller than 230, you really have never seen either of those parts. If you heard that from someone, then that person is lying or is stupid.
Ultrablader, LeonTempestXIII was asking this:
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is the Attack Stadium tornado ridge not as deep as the same stadium from the plastics era?

We'll never really know. I really don't think it would've been made smaller to make beyblades bad though. It could be because at the time it was released, there was only plastic bottoms. They just used that same stadium over and over and over again, so the tornado ridge that may (or possibly even not) have been good back then is different for what would be good now.

We can only guess.

But it's still the best MFB stadium right now.
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you think 130 is taller than 230, you really have never seen either of those parts. If you heard that from someone, then that person is lying or is stupid.

Well, it says on the Bey Wikia, that when against 230, you should use a higher track such as 130. So, that right there says that 130 is taller than 230 ... O.o

And no, I have not seen either parts...
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Well, it says on the Bey Wikia, that when against 230, you should use a higher track such as 130. So, that right there says that 130 is taller than 230 ... O.o

"Beyblade Wikia", not "Bey Wikia", that is too confusing with our Beywiki, which only has accurate information. Obviously whoever wrote that on Beyblade Wikia did not re-read or think about what they were typing.
Whats the difference between Aquario and Poseidon
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:58 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Whats the difference between Aquario and Poseidon

The Face design, and the stickers. Nothing else.
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:10 PM)emman798 Wrote: how are you supposed to fit a bey combo with a 230 in a rapid deploy case

You cant. As far as I know..
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Well, it says on the Bey Wikia, that when against 230, you should use a higher track such as 130. So, that right there says that 130 is taller than 230 ... O.o

"Beyblade Wikia", not "Bey Wikia", that is too confusing with our Beywiki, which only has accurate information. Obviously whoever wrote that on Beyblade Wikia did not re-read or think about what they were typing.

Or probably it might have been an extremely BAD sentence framing by the writer.
I just analysed the beyblade wikia page, and it seems like Flying Waffle completely misunderstood the statement made there. But, I don't blame him for that, as the sentence isn't framed well.
It says, 'higher tracks such as 130 or higher are recommended for battles against this track'.
It doesn't mean that 130 is taller than 230. It simply means that a track at 130 height or more should be used against 230, so that it could be defeated. So, the sentence should have been-
'higher tracks such as 130 or higher are recommended for battles against this track'.

In fact, do not trust beyblade wikia's articles.

I am sorry if this is off topic, as the question was already answered. Smile
(Sep. 08, 2011  3:22 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  3:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Clonetos-Remove them as carefully as possible so that they don't get torn. Then glue them back up once you have done your job. Smile
no no no I want them GONE from it like for good. Will letting both things soak in water for an hour do the trick or will the screws rust?
Am unsure if the screw will rust. But, you can rub a cloth, that has been soaked in hot water, over the stickers. It melts the adhesive, so you can easily peel it off. But, you gotta be careful to not burn yourself. I usually wear those yellow rubber gloves that people use for washing dishes.
what light combo did benki use and what is the wisest light wheal th purches
Benkei used Heat Leone (with a squid face that is apparently labeled "Cetus") 125SF (?). And no, Light Wheels aren't worth purchasing, unless you do want another part in the random booster.
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you think 130 is taller than 230, you really have never seen either of those parts. If you heard that from someone, then that person is lying or is stupid.

Well, it says on the Bey Wikia, that when against 230, you should use a higher track such as 130. So, that right there says that 130 is taller than 230 ... O.o

I think he means using a higher track COMPARED WITH LOW TRACKS, so there is no problem at all?
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

The numbers Clearly state 230 > 130

230 is BIGGER than 130 where the heck do they get THAT idea from?
(Sep. 09, 2011  1:24 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: what light combo did benki use and what is the wisest light wheal th purches

well no one knows really...
I'm unsure what your'e asking of us in the second part...
oops beaten
Urgh..People should stop believing that Beyblade Wikia,most of their articles are stolen from Beywiki,and a few drafts(that was not approved)Apparently,why H8R?You are beaten like more than 2 hours?Why answer?Don't say it's because of that post bug.I have currently no problems with it.
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:33 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  1:24 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: what light combo did benki use and what is the wisest light wheal th purches

well no one knows really...
I'm unsure what your'e asking of us in the second part...
oops beaten
all I could make out was a heat leone....
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Ultrablader, LeonTempestXIII was asking this:
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is the Attack Stadium tornado ridge not as deep as the same stadium from the plastics era?

We'll never really know. I really don't think it would've been made smaller to make beyblades bad though. It could be because at the time it was released, there was only plastic bottoms. They just used that same stadium over and over and over again, so the tornado ridge that may (or possibly even not) have been good back then is different for what would be good now.

We can only guess.

But it's still the best MFB stadium right now.

That's not the bit I replied to...