Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Any used MFB wheel is going to have a lot of scratches on it. They're spinning at thousands of RPM and impacting eachother at high velocities, usually. It'd be odd if your wheels didn't have scratches. Unless you mean the Clear Wheel.
(Aug. 25, 2011  11:56 PM)johnw25 Wrote: no like really bad scratches

Yes. It is typical if it is used often.
I get what you are saying. You must have Legend Cyber Pegasus. Technicaly, it is a painted wheel. It is some kind of wierd silver color that is different from the normal color of the metal used. You will notice that as you use the bey more, these scratches will become more evident, as with any paint on a metal wheel. The scratches you are seeing are the real color of the metal, so it is nothing serious. Normally, I hate to scratch painted wheels, but the legend wheels look too much like normal metal wheels for me to even care. If you want, use the several known paint removing methods to make your wheel one solid color, and then just polish it however much you want afterwords, or you could leave it as is and just deal with the 2 different shades of color. This all only applies to all legend beyblades though.
How to you pose a picture as an actual image, and not as a link or a bunch of symbols?
use the code [img]insert picture url here[/img]

[image][/image] will also work on most forums as well.

Although, this isnt really relevant to beyblade. Use the general forums for things like that. Google works too.
like this:[img] (Link) [/img]

This question should not be here though.
does anybody know if there any tournaments in NH USA
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:46 AM)ravery323 Wrote: does anybody know if there any tournaments in NH USA

Look at the North America forum or try to get one approved yourself.
where are those located.
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:55 AM)ravery323 Wrote: where are those located.

North America forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

Event Proposals forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Also, now that I think about it, this belongs in Questions about the WBO...
Are any of the Hidden Spirits beyblades good?
Are any of th hidden spirits beyblades good?
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: [quote='qwertxj3' pid='765652' dateline='1314303438']
What does color have to do with my question? I asked what tip Meteo Ldrago Assult (blue) comes with. I know what parts are used with Meteo Ldrago and Meteo Ldrago Rush (red).

Then which beyblade (TT/SK) comes with LRF then?

Questions 1, 2 and 3 are still open and having them answered would be greatlty appreciated.

No, and you asked is Hasbro going to release LRF.
Hidden Spirit Blades? As in Hayate or Salamolyen? They are awful by themselves, but I believe the AR's on them are good, but it seems like they are banned in Competitive play.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Organized-Play

If you cannot find it after this point, use the search function.This thread is specificly for asking questions about the beyblade hobby, not about tourtaments
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:35 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Are any of the Hidden Spirits beyblades good?
Are any of th hidden spirits beyblades good?

Griffolyon's AR, Cross Griffon, shows some good potential, however, until we hear from the commitee, all Hidden Spirit beys are illegal for tourney use.

When will we hear back from them I wonder...
Why hidden spirit beyblades are illegal?
Because the original Hidden Spirit beys arent compatable with normal beyblades (except the bit chip)

However, because the old rule does not specify which specific beys from the series are banned, Griffolyon and Salymolyon ended up suffering a terrible fate of being banned, and subsequently, Bakuten Gaia Dragoon and Griffolyon 2. The commitee promised the community the rule would be re-examined, but so far we have heard nothing back and it has been some time now for such a small and easily fixable issue. Hopefuly, we see a change soon.
Could someone list all Colors of CS for me and how to obtain them besides ray Striker/Unicorno Anyway Thanks
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Could someone list all Colors of CS for me and how to obtain them besides ray Striker/Unicorno Anyway Thanks

You can get it from Aurora Ver. Ray Unicorno, or Random boosters.
It is also obtainable by a Hasbro Faceoff pack.
oh ok dracomageat
Is Sonokongs Galaxy Pegasis Wheel different paint colour to TT's colour
is Tornado Hercleo And The Tornado Bey Stadium Useful?
No. Tornado Herculeo hasn't got any good parts while the Tornado Beystadium is bad.
Ask these type of questions in Purchase Consultation next time.