Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Mold 1 or Mold 2 better for stamina? Because I hear Mold 1 is, but it breaks easily.
Is there a hook up page or something? I remember there was a make a competition page but not a place to meet up with other players.
Make a thread for your own town/area if there isn't already one. And that question does not belong here, this is for the Beyblade hobby only.
Where is everybody getting those AWESOME avatar pictures of bit beasts? I was go for like a week and yall had those avatars Uncertain I WANT ONE!!
Just Google the bit beast name. Personally I think they're quite annoying, everyone is using them.
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:57 AM)Gamma Wrote: Where is everybody getting those AWESOME avatar pictures of bit beasts? I was go for like a week and yall had those avatars Uncertain I WANT ONE!!
Here is a link
http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/bang/collect...iffon.html
Thanks to both of you Grin
Which fusion wheel is better for stamina: Earth (Mold 2) or Burn (Hasbro)?
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:01 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which fusion wheel is better for stamina: Earth (Mold 2) or Burn (Hasbro)?
This goes in the Build Me a Combo topic.
So is anyone going to answer my question? (it's on page 189)
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:28 AM)Arctic Wrote: So is anyone going to answer my question? (it's on page 189)

No, because that has nothing to do with Beyblade itself, which is what this topic is for.
So, I am just curious. I was asked which Hasbro stadium is the best so far? I didn't know so, I am now bringing it to this thread now.
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:50 PM)Akel Wrote: So, I am just curious. I was asked which Hasbro stadium is the best so far? I didn't know so, I am now bringing it to this thread now.

It is the Max Stampede BeyStadium, If I recall correctly.
It's the version of Max Stampede without dents. The one with is carp from what I hear.
I never knew stampede stadium got rid of the dents.
can Poisons recoil be used as a weapon if waied down by metal face 2?
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:45 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: can Poisons recoil be used as a weapon if waied down by metal face 2?
No, poison is on par with Dark.
which beyblade is better:
fang leone or screw capricorne?

i could not find the answer in the thread about which beyblade to buy.
(Aug. 16, 2011  11:44 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: which beyblade is better:

imo, Screw capricorne. Fang leone, gets knocked out fairly easily..

Both are very good, Fang is a great attack wheel, whereas MF and 90 are great attack parts, it realy depends on what you want more.

Purchase Consultation thread is there for a reason.
Screw Capricorne for me since it has more useful parts ,its a better choice.
Is takara tomy ever going to release an omega dragonis?
It's possible, but nothing is confirmed...
Right now it is not even possible, there is just absolutely nothing outside of the anime that would prove that TAKARA-TOMY is even planning on releasing it until 2012, which is way too long a delay for the release of a Beyblade shown in the anime. Usually, if an actual Beyblade makes its first apperance in the anime, then it is set to be released really soon after or even before that.