Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Soak it in water and then leave it for a bit and get rid of the water and dry it up with a new, soft cloth.
or you can just scrape it off...
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:21 AM)burnphoenix123 Wrote: or you can just scrape it off...
Scrape? That would damage the stadium.
Soo... That's a no-no.
dragoon v and uriel : wheni use it it hardly moves itl really defence bearing core 2 is much faster
why is the flame metal wheel and cancer clear wheel used in destabiliser combos ?
(Aug. 01, 2011  11:36 AM)Ketos Wrote: why is the flame metal wheel and cancer clear wheel used in destabiliser combos ?

read this
its explains why different parts are used for destablising ect
They're really outdated, you know.
hey, my little boy is beyblade mad and i was wondering if anyone knows of any competitions/tournaments coming up in the england preferably west yorkshire area that i could take him to to meet other beybladers and see them battle? thanks kim
I do not know about tournaments in West Yorkshire, but a tournament on 20th August is in London.
Is falborgs base any good ?

id say newcastle is your best bet if you can come tell me or find a thread in the europe forum its about 1 hour - 1 hour and a half
I doubt any testing has been done on Falborg.
There's no such thing as Falborg.
lol whats this about then exactly
(Bonus!) Falborg
AR: Falwing
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Right Spin Gear
BB: Dragsaucer Base)
It's bonus info from some trading card, I think. Those parts don't exist in real life.
Then either you should add that to the beywiki or you should remove Falborg and Galux from there. It's very confusing for some members.
Hey I have 2 tournament questions?

If someone gets a bad launch are you allowed to have a redo launch?

If someone's bey doesn't touch the opponent' bey and bounces out of the stadium does the other player get a point?
It is a little confusing I admit, but in its defence it does say "(Bonus!)" and also is not listed on the product list. I will add a note.
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:06 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey I have 2 tournament questions?

If someone gets a bad launch are you allowed to have a redo launch?

If someone's bey doesn't touch the opponent' bey and bounces out of the stadium does the other player get a point?

well if you want to. you can do a redo launch once per battle and twice in the whole event, so if you want to.

same thing, if you want to.

but if you dont your opponent gets a point.
♥, even [Bonus!] does not help users to not be confused.
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:34 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: ♥, even [Bonus!] does not help users to not be confused.

I do agree with that.
There is another such bey called Big Mac 320YEN.
Few months back, people asked combos for that one too. Chocked_2
Now everything's fine since ♥'s written that [Bonus! - This does not exist as a product].
Yeah, I remember a thread having 'IS BIG MAC 320YEN REALITY OR NOT?!?!!'