Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Ray Striker a good 1st beyblade buying my 1st beyblade tommorow.
Yeah I guess. But that should go in Purchase Consultation. CS will be a GREAT attack tip out of the box, and once you wear it down to a certain point, it only gets better.
Should I get BB-96 Super Deck Set? I heard there are pretty good parts. And if so why?
Look 3 posts above.
PURCHASE CONSULTATION.
Hello everyone, recently my sibling got into BeyBlades and has bought his first couple of "Beys" and I have some questions for everyone.

1. I was wondering what the official rules are. EDIT: (FOUND)

2. I was also wondering what he needed for battles. He bought a standard two pack and it came with a few things, but is there anything else he needs?

3. Is BeyBlade Metal Fusion the newest brand of the toy?

4. Where could I buy him a good Stadium (Arena)?

5. What is 4D, is it the newest? Is it in the U.S.?

6. What are boosters, and starters? Are they sold in the U.S.?

EDIT: 7. What are the different spins techniques? How does one do them?

8. Out of the three brands of Beyblades, which should one be buying?
TAKARA TOMY, SONO KONG, or Hasbro?

EDIT: 9. What is a Combo?
Any other additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
1. Check the rules here on the WBO. We host the majority of tournaments in the world.

2. No not really, get a string launcher and a grip!

3. Metal Fusion? Erm, sort of yes, but 4D is the most recent series in this series, haha.

4. eBay. BB-10 Takara Tomy attack type stadium.

5. 4D is the newest series, with tracks that are infused with the tips. No it is not in the US, only available for purchase online.

6. Hasbro/Takara Tomy BOOSTERS are beys that come with the bey and tool only - no launcher. Starters are when they come with a launcher.

7. Erm, soome beys can spin in different directions. Some can spin in both. (Gravity Perseus and Vari Ares)

8. Takara Tomy.
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:09 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote: Hello everyone, recently my sibling got into BeyBlades and has bought his first couple of "Beys" and I have some questions for everyone.

1. I was wondering what the official rules are.

2. I was also wondering what he needed for battles. He bought a standard two pack and it came with a few things, but is there anything else he needs?

3. Is BeyBlade Metal Fusion the newest brand of the toy?

4. Where could I buy him a good Stadium (Arena)?

5. What is 4D, is it the newest? Is it in the U.S.?

6. What are boosters, and starters? Are they sold in the U.S.?

7. What are the different spins? How does one do them?

8. Out of the three brands of Beyblades, which should one be buying?
TAKARA TOMY, SONO KONG, or Hasbro?

Any other additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ok i can answer a few,
Q#2.) Just a stadium, and the launchers that come included.

Q#3+5.) No, Metal Fusion Is not the newest U.S. series, Metal Masters is, but in japan 4D is but isnt out in the U.S. yet, and metal masters is relitvly new so might be harder to find than metal fusion.

Q#4.) I would order one online, but for U.S. stadiums i would start with the L-Drago Lightning force stadium.

Q#8.) best is TOMY, because of the newer beys(this is where you would get 4D beys) but this company isnt in the U.S. so unless you want to order online, hasbro beys would be in your local, Wal-mart, Target, or any other store that sells Name Brand Toys.
Are there any good combos for Rock Scorpio T125JB
I wonder what the Build Me a Combo thread is for.
Hah, it must be useless.
does anyone living in adelaide australia want to make a beyblade team?

please i want to be in a beyblade metal fusion team

thanks beyblade998
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:42 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: Are there any good combos for Rock Scorpio T125JB

You should go to Build me a combo thread and ask it there.
Is Getting A Super Control Bey Worth It?
How come hasbro doesnt put names on thier facebolt stickers anymore??
Actually I have 3-4 Hasbro beys and none of them have any name on the Facebolt sticker..I think only Leone has name
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:46 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: How come hasbro doesnt put names on thier facebolt stickers anymore??

to avoid copyright issues with TAKARA

@hellwolf I guess so, but it will lose you a chance on playing in an actual WBO tournament
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:40 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is Getting A Super Control Bey Worth It?

Nah it sucks.......
Even the bey stops, you can still control it which make it become zombies, because they're controlled by electric batteries.
It doesnt look good, either.
Don't say they suck, you don't have one.

They look great for radio controlled beys, and I think many others will agree. But, the options means that you are risking too many great 4D beys for it.

If there was less of a risk, go ahead and buy it if you are considering it, like you were.

Quote:even the beys stops, you can controll it which make it become zombies, because they're controlled by electric batteries.

Thanks genious, that's why they made it radio controlled... so you can do that stuff.
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: They look great for radio controlled beys

Do you have one? Because you say they're great.

Either way, lots of people will think they "suck" on the WBO because there is no real use for them outside of someone wanting to collect them. No one here really likes the radio controlled beys.

Which is something I wouldn't do. The radio controlled beys won't be sought after in the future.
I thought that it would be great at the first time,
but when I saw a-daddys films I can say it is trash......
Anyway why can't I find Nemesis Prototype's thread?
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:39 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: They look great for radio controlled beys

Do you have one? Because you say they're great.

Either way, lots of people will think they "suck" on the WBO because there is no real use for them outside of someone wanting to collect them. No one here really likes the radio controlled beys.

Which is something I wouldn't do. The radio controlled beys won't be sought after in the future.
I said they look great, I don't need to own one to see one.

As you may have seen on the videos, the movement is spot on, younger bladers will definitely want a bey they can control. As I said, if you're interested, you can buy them, if not, saying it sucks is being quite bland.
(Jul. 19, 2011  1:42 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is this HMS combo good?

AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Core Ultimate Version (Dragon MSUV)
Use Build Me A Combo Thread....