Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 18, 2011  9:37 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  8:35 AM)blah Wrote: Not really possible. They are bound to wear down after time as they are made of rubber. Any modification would be classified as illegal.

How about stuffing something on the RF so that it won't blunt?

Did you not noticed the last sentence in the post you quoted?
I don't really get what your on about , but it's the wrong place to ask this is for beyblade related questions...
whats a better staduim the tornado attack or tornado balance from what ive heard the TA is better but i just want some clarrification
what is the difference between the clear wheels in gravity perseus. does bd145 go well in the attack version of perseus because in all the videos i see it always scrapes the stadium.
Perseus attack and stamina clear wheels, I think ?
Gravity Perseus floor scrapes because of XF and not because of the actual clear wheel ...
yeh clear wheels. i fail to see much difference except for colour and i cant decide on what to get and why
Perseus attack version seems to be the better choice as it has been proven to work better in many attach combinations and more ...
Well, Perseus Attack is the best Perseus CW. As blah said, its got lots of use in Attack combos. Perseus Stamina simply sucks...
The best way to get a Perseus Attack is RBV7, Gravity Perseus BD145XF.
Other than that, you said that in attack version, Perseus scraped..
I'll like to add to what blah said- A clear wheel is a bey's least important part, and it hardly affects the bey's performance(yes, it does affect performance, but its very minute). So, its never due to the clear wheel.

As you see, the track used is BD145. BD145 has major scraping issues. The scraping issues can be overcome by-
1. Selection of a tall tip.
2. A launch that does not suck.
Why Stamina perseus sucks?
It does not suck, its just that Perseus (attack) is better.
Its sucks for attack because there is more plastic covering the metal wheel so there would be less recoil.
It may be able to help defence a little.
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:26 PM)TheBladerNZ Wrote: Its sucks for attack because there is more plastic covering the metal wheel so there would be less recoil.
It may be able to help defence a little.
It doesn't suck...

In fact, for Gravity Perseus BD145 variants, if your planning to OS, it's by far the better option.
Is poison Scorpio 145WB a good bey
That should have gone in the Build me a combo thread. Anyways , it isn't a good combo instead a worse combo. Poison is the most useless wheel ever , it has way too much recoil and is very light. Scorpio isn't of any use ( CW's has a small difference but still change it Uncertain ) while 145 and WB are mediocre but I recommend not to use Poison Scorpio 145WB.
does the burn wheel have any defense whatsoever
No not really. Some yes, but there are better choices.
Hasbro has begun to release Legebd Beyblade booster packs in addition to the normal Lehebd Beyblades. Tgese booster versions have no ripcord or launcher. My question is, do the booster versions have painted facebolts? it looked that way in the store but i am
not sure
The do have printed faces. And this has been known for a little while, though.
Has the CH120 ever been used or can be used in a Defense custom
Earth Bull/Aquario CH120 WD

next time use build me a combo please

Thanks Coasters for the info
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:39 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Why was Takara Tomy's old free spinning RF Bad?
actually, i kinda pushed the RF out, and put super glue inside the bottom, but if its illegal, then i wont use it. oh and u know what the funny thing with RF and R2Fs? TT releases RF with no bars, and R2F with a bar, while hasbro releases RF with a bar, and R2F without a bar XD
(Jul. 19, 2011  3:34 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Has the CH120 ever been used or can be used in a Defense custom

Not from My understanding of a Pure Defense Combo though It may have use with Basalt but I would reccomend a Defensive track over it Maybe froma old combo for defense but I'm not sure
Well is you look at the Hasbro Stadium testing [ the first one] its top tier in the Hasbro Metagame. MF EarthBullCH120WD. ONLY in the hasbro game.
RF used to be a free spinning part??? since when?

That is bizzare. Hasbro RF does indeed have the bar, and yet the TT RF does not. It us odd to think that with RF2 it is the opposite. Is having the bar better or worse? does it even matter?

How come hasbro doesnt put names on thier facebolt stickers anymore???