Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 08, 2011  10:23 PM)shotz Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:19 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: can some one tell me what pieces are in BB-22 Reshuffle set i might buy one i know Virgo Leone Libra but what track and tip normal face right sorry if this is SPAM or there is a topic i couldn't find it if so sorry. Please help
libra145s ,leone dl25b and virgo df145 bs

thanks shotz im trying to help other bezerkers i mean local friends for combos and stuff i had another question but forgot daren
(Jun. 08, 2011  7:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, but I'm asking about the original, white Dragoon G, there are still a bunch of them on ebay, surely it wasn't THAT over-produced was it? I mean, it's got a great AR and good WD, so it should have sold reasonably well?

Plus it had the first Left EG, and it's a Dragoon. Yet, there are so many out there?

lol Dragoon G aint rare, dimsum has it for like $12.
i was wondering what are the weights of all the modes on mf2 and what is the weight of mf1
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:38 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: i was wondering what are the weights of all the modes on mf2 and what is the weight of mf1

Read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics. The answers are all there.
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:32 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  7:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, but I'm asking about the original, white Dragoon G, there are still a bunch of them on ebay, surely it wasn't THAT over-produced was it? I mean, it's got a great AR and good WD, so it should have sold reasonably well?

Plus it had the first Left EG, and it's a Dragoon. Yet, there are so many out there?

lol Dragoon G aint rare, dimsum has it for like $12.

lol most sellers on ebay sell for less than $8
That's my point, why is it so common? The other beys that are that common are all total trash, whereas dragoon g has a couple of great parts.
Will Hasbro be releasing both versions of Grand Ketos?
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Will Hasbro be releasing both versions of Grand Ketos?

The 1st version is confirmed. The second my be included with something else if they decide to release it.
Just an assumption; they might release the other version in the double packs.
Kai-V said that both versions are in the anime. So, I'd assume they would release both versions.
where do we go to ask for tournaments?
Can we have one in Atlanta?
You don't ask for them, you start them, or find someone starting one in ur area.
thx
Trident, one word posts are not acceptable here in the WBO. Add more content, or don't post at all
For the combo: MF Gravity Perseus ATK. ver D125RF...

Is Right Spin Counter Mode better or Left Spin Counter Mode?

and...

What is the mold for the 2 Gravity wheels from the Gravity Perseus URS?
Well i think it depends on witch version you get you should check it out in the gravity molds thread
and left spin is better then right spin for attack .
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's my point, why is it so common? The other beys that are that common are all total trash, whereas dragoon has a couple of great parts.
Maybe it is simply down to the fact that it is a Dragoon and the first EG bey. They just didn't end up selling. EGs are rubbish and there are better ARs out there...
Well, but isn't Dragoon G's 8 Spiker the best AR for Spike attack? Just asking... So Beyfan, I'd like to ask you, if Dragoon G was NOT an EG bey, and would be released with a normal V Force BB, would it be an AWESOME bey, which would sell for a big price on ebay? I mean, is EG the only reason that degrades Dragoon G's quality as a good uncustomized beyblade?
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, but isn't Dragoon G's 8 Spiker the best AR for Spike attack? Just asking... So Beyfan, I'd like to ask you, if Dragoon G was NOT an EG bey, and would be released with a normal V Force BB, would it be an AWESOME bey, which would sell for a big price on ebay? I mean, is EG the only reason that degrades Dragoon G's quality as a good uncustomized beyblade?

Well answering the first question...The AR of dragoon g is good for smash attack..But it is of use only in left spin combos..which might be a little problem..Triple Wing of trygle is a pretty impressive AR for smash attack used in "right spin" combos..

And yes the popularity of Engine Gear beys were not very "impressive" if I may say...It did not turn out as popular as people expected it to be...Hence this might be the reason as to why it's still available in the market and that too for a cheap price...
Well, it'd need a complete new blade base to make it an overall good bey straight out of the box.
Thanks to Dragoonrocks and BeyFan.
Well, so this actually means that the Engine Gear is the only reason of the prices being so low. Well, thanks again.
True, but you don't see other EG beys being so common. I guess they must have lowered production drastically after Dragoon G.

Still, it IS the best Spike/Smash AR, right? Does being in left spin make it worse?
I've got both Eight Spiker and Triple Wing, so which is the better choice?
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: True, but you don't see other EG beys being so common. I guess they must have lowered production drastically after Dragoon G.

Still, it IS the best Spike/Smash AR, right? Does being in left spin make it worse?
I've got both Eight Spiker and Triple Wing, so which is the better choice?
Triple wing has more smash in right that eight spiker in left mind that has been argumental for ages
Hmmmh. Looks like I'll be getting the plastics back out. Thanks, it's nice to have people who know a bit about plastics around Grin
Does the night fusion wheel have any go uses?