Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 09, 2011  8:03 PM)aquario217 Wrote: Does the night fusion wheel have any go uses?

It is decent in Defense.
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:03 PM)aquario217 Wrote: Does the night fusion wheel have any go uses?
Not really. It has ok defense and horrible attack, even though it has a design for upper attack. Its only use is stamina, and there it still isnt that great.

Yes , the Night wheel does seem to have good defense potential but it is outclassed by many , so its better not to use it.
None that are really competitively viable. Apparently it's best used in defense combo's, though it's outclassed by a great many wheels.
It's honestly too light and poorly distributed to be much use. As a general guide, avoid the legend series, they're not useful competitively.

Ultimate X: It's not really good if it's outclassed by just about everything. Be careful with how you say things.
From me and my friend's testings, which led to the idea of it being used as a defense wheel, showed that it outclasses dark, but is indeed less than earth.

Hasbro ultimately failed when it came to making the legends series, unfortunately due to it's being so loose, the night wheel is only good for defense.
I tried out night and it seems to be pretty good for one shot attacks that offbalance the opposing bey fatally but that only works against certain beyblades (ones with H145 tend to lose to it for example) and it's far too light to win reliably in any other way.

EDIT: If anyone's still reading this, I got confused and I was actually talking about Midnight. Sorry.
You have to use top-tier combos for testing, so using night against any other lesser tiered combos for anything else other than defense is unfortunately quite pointless.
I never tried to claim that I did proper testing. My use of hasbro and unofficial stadiums already invalidates that.
All I was claiming was that it does excel in one particular area against a particular set of beys in casual use.
(Jun. 09, 2011  10:19 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I never tried to claim that I did proper testing. My use of hasbro and unofficial stadiums already invalidates that.
All I was claiming was that it does excel in one particular area against a particular set of beys in casual use.

That can apply to almost any part and Beyblade, therefore it was not really relevant to post that at all.
IS the stadium that comes with Big Bang Pegasus DX set legal for WBO tournaments? I just want to make sure before I buy.
Yes, it is simply a black recolor of the TT Attack Stadium, the same one as BB-10, BB-32, and BB-76.
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yes, it is simply a black recolor of the TT Attack Stadium, the same one as BB-10, BB-32, and BB-76.

Thank you so much. IS Big Bang DX set worth getting? I could get it for about 75. Or i could get 2 Attack stadiums for 75. Is Big Bong competitive?
Big Bang has its uses (see my combo Big Bang Pegasis III BD145RF), but FGrin is a useful anti-meta part, and the set comes with an extra 105, 85, and XF. Pretty worth it, IMO. I bought one too.
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Big Bang has its uses (see my combo Big Bang Pegasis III BD145RF), but FGrin is a useful anti-meta part, and the set comes with an extra 105, 85, and XF. Pretty worth it, IMO. I bought one too.

Thanks for answering my questions.
Is Kerbecs Now The Heaviest Clear Wheel? And Is Wolf A Good Clear Wheel?
Wolf is outclassed by Kerbecs , Aquario , and bull for defense and aquario and bull for stamina

kerbecs is the 3rd heaviest the heaviest is a Hasbro aquario , then a Hasbro bull.
Right now, Kerbecks is the heaviest CW, but wolf is a Hasbro kiddies CW.
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:12 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is Kerbecs Now The Heaviest Clear Wheel? And Is Wolf A Good Clear Wheel?

Hasbro's heavier weighs more than Takara Tomy's Kerbecs.

Wolf is severely outclassed.

Edit: Beaten by above.
So i'm thinking about entering a tournament when i'm a teenager but i need help on choosing which types u suggest. I also would like to know if i can use different seasons because all i have r Metal Fusion Legend Inferno Sagittario (it's face bolt is broken, Don't ask.) and Metal Masters Ray Striker. (i know i need a 3rd)
i'm thinking of using Defense, Attack, and Stamina or Attack, Stamina, and Balance. Please post ur suggestions and comments, Thank you.
So i'm thinking about entering a tournament when i'm a teenager but i need help on choosing which types u suggest. I also would like to know if i can use different seasons because all i have r Metal Fusion Legend Inferno Sagittario (it's face bolt is broken, Don't ask.) and Metal Masters Ray Striker. (i know i need a 3rd)
i'm thinking of using Defense, Attack, and Stamina or Attack, Stamina, and Balance. Please post ur suggestions and comments, Thank you.
it goes in build me a combo ...
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)RustyXD Wrote: it goes in build me a combo ...

You could at least tell him suggestions of types to use in tournaments ...
oh right my bad i though he wanted to build him those types Confused

well your best option would be to use defense type something like Basalt BD145 CS would be a good option
and don't use balance there carp Wink
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:12 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is Kerbecs Now The Heaviest Clear Wheel? And Is Wolf A Good Clear Wheel?

Read the topic "Can Clear Wheels be Tested?" and you'll find out that clear wheels make little to no difference in the actual game. Perhaps in tests they could make some effect, but in battle it is negligible.
Do all HMS beys end with MS?
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:14 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Do all HMS beys end with MS?

no some end with MF ( dranzer MF) Some with none ( Sea Dragoon) and others have weird ones ( wyvern DJ) though most have MS