Ask a question, get an answer! #2

When did the WBO banner change?
Does lost longinus sucks in regular launch and powerful launch?
(Apr. 13, 2017  12:07 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Yes as Firefire stated, Currently only me and my brother are active members in this state. Well if we manage to get more people [Only from our cities please, Gujarat is very big state] we can surely host a tournament. If possible I will take the initiative of hosting once we have a good gujarat committee. So try to gather as many people as possible. We can discuss other things via PM.  Grin @[ship shah]

Bro if you really wanna take initiative then I think you should take Organizer's Quiz and post here asking who all live in your city https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tou...n-1st-Post

After that try posting in varies places like FB, G+ and other social media about you hosting event. If you want a legal stadium I can help with that. You can also seek for advice from other expericed members like Ashton, AaryanBITW, Ronit or Alex Mercer.

Good Luck, @{Forbidden 1].
(Apr. 13, 2017  7:57 PM)TBH Wrote: When did the WBO banner change?

Sometime during new years.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:12 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Sometime during new years.

Actually during WBO's 8th Aniversary Smile
(Apr. 13, 2017  8:06 PM)Aronno Wrote: Does lost longinus sucks in regular launch and powerful launch?

It can still be useful, but not nearly as lethal as when it is weak-launched.
How does Yeilding compare to Revolve on a given combo? Say, a mirror match between D2 G.R.vs D2.G.Y.?
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: How does Yeilding compare to Revolve on a given combo? Say, a mirror match between D2 G.R.vs D2.G.Y.?

Depends on how loose Revolve is. But I think if you have a good Revolve the greater procession time will make it win. Yeilding's problem is that it's angle is less like Defense from MFB and more like Big Wide Defense from Zero-G so it tilts so much more
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Depends on how loose Revolve is. But I think if you have a good Revolve the greater procession time will make it win. Yeilding's problem is that it's angle is less like Defense from MFB and more like Big Wide Defense from Zero-G so it tilts so much more

Ahh, that makes sense. Also, sorry for the repeat, but what makes Gigant Gaia such a good wall?
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, that makes sense. Also, sorry for the repeat, but what makes Gigant Gaia such a good wall?

While I can't confirm this, I think it's a combination of it's teeth and the shape of the stones on the side. I think they work like Wyvern's blades for deflecting attacks.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Depends on how loose Revolve is. But I think if you have a good Revolve the greater procession time will make it win. Yeilding's problem is that it's angle is less like Defense from MFB and more like Big Wide Defense from Zero-G so it tilts so much more

Adding to that, it's lower friction makes it even worse by making it 3x harder to regain balance. But as it wears it will be less of issue (which takes time BTW). Thing it does better is it's great burst defence. it's like 2x harder to burst then revolbve so it can be used with Chaos. Read my Draft (last post) for more info https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perform...pid1372998
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:53 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: While I can't confirm this, I think it's a combination of it's teeth and the shape of the stones on the side. I think they work like Wyvern's blades for deflecting attacks.

Ahh, I see. I think it may outclass Wyvern, but no one has tested it yet. It's a shame it's stuck on Fusion stock, though.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Actually during WBO's 8th Aniversary Smile

I don't mean the logo but the picture on the homepage
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:25 PM)TBH Wrote: I don't mean the logo but the picture on the homepage

Yup that only
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:28 AM)Stitchgamer Wrote: How do you make a Beyblade at all?

Actually we don't. It's Takara Tomy who produce those beys and sell within Japan or take help of Distributor like Hasbro, Sonokong or Young Toys to sell them worldwide
Can you move up ranks, like member to something else?
(Apr. 14, 2017  7:10 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Can you move up ranks, like member to something else?

Well there only really are Member, Organizer, Passport, Contributor and Committee 
I think?...
To be an organizer you have to pass an organizers quiz and host a tournament. To be a passport member you buy a passport. I forgot how you become a contributor, and you become part of the committee when you become a sort of moderator
(Apr. 14, 2017  7:14 AM)Mage Wrote: Well there only really are Member, Organizer, Passport, Contributor and Committee 
I think?...
To be an organizer you have to pass an organizers quiz and host a tournament. To be a passport member you buy a passport. I forgot how you become a contributor, and you become part of the committee when you become a sort of moderator

Acutually there are 6 user groups. Normal Member, Passport Holder, Mentor/Advance Member (that user group is remove so doesn't includes. But you can only get in that grp if you are very very highly knowladged in beyblade when it exsisted), Modarator (they too has normal user-like colour of username but they have much more power like able to warn/ban someone, delete post, and move post and thread. But they usually has power in only specific sub-fourm), Global Modarator/Contributor (they are too modarator but they have much more power. They can edit things in all fourms and on WBO and have all things a Modarator has. Reason Mitsu and Cannon are named as Contributor because they do alot more for WBO then just a GM) and finally Committee Members (they too have things that modarator has but they have power to take decision about WBO like changing rules, etc. They are techincally head of WBO). Sorry if way of describing is weird but I tried my best beyhaha. It's in lowest to highest ranked member Smile.

If you taking about BeyRank. Then I think you have to attend tournaments to increase your BeyPoints by winning battles esspecially against higher ranked members
Is it legal to use hasbro drivers with takara tomy layers in beyblade burst tournament?
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:27 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Is it legal to use hasbro drivers with takara tomy layers in beyblade burst tournament?

No, they do not fit together. The strain created by the different springs usually damages something on the Layers.
mage my intent was that i was asking how to use codes for beyblade burst...
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:07 PM)shadow4138 Wrote: mage my intent was that i was asking how to use codes for beyblade burst...

You'd need to scan them into the app, for both TT and Hasbro. For hasbro, in the app, theres a button in the bottom left corner for scanning.
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:07 PM)shadow4138 Wrote: mage my intent was that i was asking how to use codes for beyblade burst...

Well, thats still pretty vague cause you didn't specifi anything
Well I'll just tell you the 2 answers to your question
For Hasbro, scan the code under the layer on Hasbro's Beyblade app
For Takara Tomy, the code should be part of the box on a flap and you can scan it with their app too

Edit: Wow, I was pretty late XD
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:54 PM)Mage Wrote: Well, thats still pretty vague cause you didn't specifi anything
Well I'll just tell you the 2 answers to your question
For Hasbro, scan the code under the layer on Hasbro's Beyblade app
For Takara Tomy, the code should be part of the box on a flap and you can scan it with their app too

Edit: Wow, I was pretty late XD

Wait so Hasbro burst beys have a code on the underside of the layer?