Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does the kreis satan beyblades driver have a gimmick and if so what does it do? Ik valkyries new version is kinda like an F : D but Kreis satans driver idk about
(Mar. 16, 2017  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It represents the Coro Dragon, but the one you have is so worn... It is technically "rare" but it is not worth a lot at all.

Ohk got it! But how much would it worth if it was mint or NIB?
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ohk got it! But how much would it worth if it was mint or NIB?

Probably not more than $5 regardless hah. It is not really sought after.
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:18 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Does the kreis satan beyblades driver have a gimmick and if so what does it do? Ik valkyries new version is kinda like an F : D but Kreis satans driver idk about

It has rollers on the driver to provide more lad. How useful it is, we have no idea.
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:37 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It has rollers on the driver to provide more lad.  How useful it is, we have no idea.

I think the rollers are on the layer mate. I sorta saw the driver in a prototype pic but I couldn't see any gimmick but I hope it has one like the new Valkyrie mode switch gimmick on the driver.
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:43 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I think the rollers are on the layer mate. I sorta saw the driver in a prototype pic but I couldn't see any gimmick but I hope it has one like the new Valkyrie mode switch gimmick on the driver.

Looper has rollers. In the anime and manga they act like support wheels on a bicycle. Smile
(Mar. 16, 2017  8:48 PM)TL14 Wrote: Looper has rollers. In the anime and manga they act like support wheels on a bicycle. Smile

Oh so it has a sorta double roller gimmick. If I'm honest I think it will straight out suck in battle cos rollers barely work in most beys I tested in plastic gen. I think they shoulda designed it similar to the bearing drive from orion.
Is Shogun Steel a part of the canon MFB timeline?
Yes, it just takes place 7 years after.
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Yes, it just takes place 7 years after.

YBlader1 doesn't beleive me.
Hey, I just realised there's no way of sending photos through the forum but I was looking through some old original metal series beyblades and I found a storm Pegasus, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. It's a storm pegasus in every way but the energy ring for this pegasus has yellow lightning bolts I think they are, but not the stickers actually built into the beys energy ring. (I have never made any customisation to any beys I own) Does anyone have any idea whether this is a special edition or something?
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:12 AM)TL14 Wrote: YBlader1 doesn't beleive me.

I wonder why? The series is said to take place 7 years later, not to mention the characters from the previous season acknowledge the events of 4D. Heck, the main plot is about Zero surpassing the legend blader, Ginga.
I have one more question. Did Ryuga die? But if yes how could have Sakyo got his Dragooon from Ryuga AFTER the defeat of Nemesis?
To be honest, Ryuga's death for me seems rather open to interpretation. Unless someone can show me a source mentioning Ryuga definitely did bite the dust, it's possible he probably either didn't die or maybe he reincarnated into Dragooon? It's a dumb theory but the scenes with Sakyo's debut and Ryugas death scene certainly open to a lot of discussions and questioning.
What beyblade all 5 gens (Plastics, HMS, MFB, Zero-g, Burst) of beyblade are called in different asian countries?
Taiwan
Thailand
Singapore
China (Hong Kong)
Russian (if it sells there)
Did I missed any country?
I know about India (obviously lol) and some countries around it (like Pakistan. Where it's called by it's english dubbed names) but dunno much about other countries.
(Mar. 17, 2017  10:32 AM)oggydood Wrote: Hey, I just realised there's no way of sending photos through the forum but I was looking through some old original metal series beyblades and I found a storm Pegasus, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. It's a storm pegasus in every way but the energy ring for this pegasus has yellow lightning bolts I think they are, but not the stickers actually built into the beys energy ring. (I have never made any customisation to any beys I own) Does anyone have any idea whether this is a special edition or something?

That's from Hasbro's Legends Storm Pegasus. None of their Beyblade Legends series releases came with stickers; instead, all of their Facebolt and Clear Wheel decals were painted/printed directly onto the plastic.
How much is a new in Box Flame Libra from Hasbro worth? On Amazon.de it costs 237€ which is 254 USD.
(Mar. 17, 2017  6:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: How much is a new in Box Flame Libra from Hasbro worth? On Amazon.de it costs 237€ which is 254 USD.

Idk maybe like $30 or so. That price on Amazon sounds super unrealistic but that could apply to many items on Amazon.
(Mar. 17, 2017  6:33 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Idk maybe like $30 or so. That price on Amazon sounds super unrealistic but that could apply to many items on Amazon.

It's almost impossible to find a new in box Hasbro Storm Pegasus for under 40 USD and Flame Libra is worth far more. I just don't know how much I should want for it.
(Mar. 17, 2017  7:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: It's almost impossible to find a new in box Hasbro Storm Pegasus for under 40 USD and Flame Libra is worth far more. I just don't know how much I should want for it.

Actually it's still available here (legends) for about $6-$7 lol.

I guess @[Nikien] had some near him for sale :).

If you don't mind it being little used (still fairly mintish). I too have it for sale ;)
(Mar. 17, 2017  7:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Actually it's still available here (legends) for about $6-$7 lol.

I guess @[Nikien] had some near him for sale Smile.

If you don't mind it being little used (still fairly mintish). I too have it for sale Wink

I'm sorry if I expressed myself wrong. I'm not looking for a Storm Pegasus. I meant the Metal Fusion variant from 2010. I want to sell my new in box Hasbro Flame Libra to a blader in my area but I don't know how much it is worth and I want to have a fair price for both of us.
(Mar. 17, 2017  7:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: It's almost impossible to find a new in box Hasbro Storm Pegasus for under 40 USD and Flame Libra is worth far more. I just don't know how much I should want for it.

Don't take this the wrong way mate but there are many more desirable beyblades than flame libra. Just cos it's hard to find doesn't mean people will buy it for over 30 quid. Even 30 is high when people could just buy the takara one for cheaper etc.  I've had my share of hard to find items but not all of them fetch a hefty amount. From a market viewpoint it's more likely now with the release of the new kreis Satan and valkyrie people would go after them over flame libra nib. Even selling plastic gen rares is hard now Mfb should be near enough a nightmare.
I'd say 50-70 for flame Libra Hasbro NIB. The tarkara version is hard to find too so I'd say that's fair
Does anyone use android app(takara tomy)? I can't scan codes, it says "you get ... points", but I can't press confirm button, because it ask to send report (about error or idk about what) and whatever I choose It just logging out and open starting page. How can I fix it if it's possible? Excuse me for my English, hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say.
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:11 AM)JacksonFaller Wrote: Does anyone use android app(takara tomy)? I can't scan codes,  it says "you get ... points", but I can't press confirm button, because it ask to send report    (about error or idk about what) and whatever I choose It just logging out and open starting page. How can I fix it if it's possible? Excuse me for my English, hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say.

First of all you need a Beylogger to scan codes

Also watch this video