Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 01, 2017  12:17 AM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote: What hasbro burst bey is the worst?

I'd say Nepistrius and Odax, as they burst pretty frequently, but Nepistrius is definitely the worse of the two.
(Mar. 01, 2017  12:17 AM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote: What hasbro burst bey is the worst?

I personally thing Neptune or Deathscyther for Hasbro
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:33 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: If I have a Beylauncher from TOMY, will a Hasbro B-40 Launcher Grip work with it?
it would work if you switched the launcher pieces ( the thing the bey launches from ).
is this a legal bey: beat l drago FConfused
(Mar. 01, 2017  5:34 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: is this a legal bey: beat l drago FConfused

is this a legal bey for tournaments: beat l drago f.s.
(Mar. 01, 2017  5:35 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: is this a legal bey for tournaments: beat l drago f.s.

Ah, nope. You can't use the lDrago wheel like that. ^^
(Mar. 01, 2017  5:34 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: is this a legal bey: beat l drago F:S

is this a legal bey for tournaments: beat l drago f.s.

Most likely unless ur using that weird ldrago energy ring/fusion wheel that came with the storm l drago box set. Though that set is pretty rare
(Mar. 01, 2017  11:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Most likely unless ur using that weird ldrago energy ring/fusion wheel that came with the storm l drago box set. Though that set is pretty rare

Using an L-Drago Clear Wheel on any Metal Wheel other than the one it was designed for is illegal.
(Mar. 01, 2017  1:34 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Using an L-Drago Clear Wheel on any Metal Wheel other than the one it was designed for is illegal.

So even the storm l drago one that was designed for right spin I think? I know the left spinning ones are illegal but what's the ruling on the right spin one
(Mar. 01, 2017  2:14 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: So even the storm l drago one that was designed for right spin I think? I know the left spinning ones are illegal but what's the ruling on the right spin one

That was a Wolf Clear Wheel with an L-Drago Facebolt and some random parts. It wasn't a real L-Drago.
(Mar. 01, 2017  2:17 PM)Angry Face Wrote: That was a Wolf Clear Wheel with an L-Drago Facebolt and some random parts. It wasn't a real L-Drago.

Oh damn people were calling it crystal storm l drago so I assumed they incorporated an ldrago design to a regular style clear wheel.
Which is better for defense? Heavy or Gravity?
(Mar. 01, 2017  3:58 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Which is better for defense? Heavy or Gravity?

I think that it may have been @[Wombat] who said that Gravity causes the Bey to Burst more, but this could have applied to just attack types. 

I personally use Heavy because I just prefer it more compared to Gravity. I use it on Dark DeathScyther (Heavy) Defense, if not then I use Spread (more burst Defense in trademark for less KO Defense I'm pretty sure).
(Mar. 01, 2017  4:05 PM)Hato Wrote: I think that it may have been @[Wombat] who said that Gravity causes the Bey to Burst more, but this could have applied to just attack types. 

I personally use Heavy because I just prefer it more compared to Gravity. I use it on Dark DeathScyther (Heavy) Defense, if not then I use Spread (more burst Defense in trademark for less KO Defense I'm pretty sure).

What do you think of Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit? Swap for Heavy? Thanks!
(Mar. 01, 2017  4:12 PM)Utoshi Wrote: What do you think of Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit? Swap for Heavy? Thanks!

Heavy's compact shape should help it to resist bursting better [ According to Womat's theory ] though I tbh prefer Gravity over it as it has much better stamina (actually best I think? Along with Knuckle and Ring) and around same amount of KO defence (or slightly less). As you using D2, I don't think there's much that can KO it so you mostly have to focus on what you want more, burst defence or stamina.
(Feb. 28, 2017  5:54 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Can anyone tell me how can we give our stadiums the tatooted look like Zankye or like WBO's Limited Edition BB-10?
(Feb. 28, 2017  5:54 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Can anyone tell me how can we give our stadiums the tatooted look like Zankye or like WBO's Limited Edition BB-10?

I am sure it is just stickers in both cases.
(Mar. 01, 2017  4:12 PM)Utoshi Wrote: What do you think of Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit? Swap for Heavy? Thanks!

I would most likely go with Heavy in most cases. Orbit can be quite aggressive (or mobile, how ever you want to word it) at times, and I prefer Heavy because it should theoretically not be as likely to KO.

I've tried Spread before, but I found it to be a bit more risky (self) KO-wise. I preferred Heavy on the combo, but you should try both and see which one you like most. Smile
In terms of tournament legality - what about an Impact driver that's worn down enough to make the rubber flush with the plastic on the tip?
(Mar. 01, 2017  11:10 PM)Homax Wrote: In terms of tournament legality - what about an Impact driver that's worn down enough to make the rubber flush with the plastic on the tip?

If the wear happened naturally, it should be good. We accept RF Bottoms that are quite shortened hah.

nepstrius is my least favorite, it bursts every battle
what would a worn down galaxy pegasus tip be called?
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:00 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: what would a worn down galaxy pegasus tip be called?

A worn down Galaxy Pegasus tip Tongue_out

R2F is still called R2F no matter how worn it is. It does tend to round off the edges as it wears, making it sort of like RSF, though.
would a l drago destructor metal piece work with lightning l drago's fusion wheel? and is it legal?
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:19 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: would a l drago destructor metal piece work with lightning l drago's fusion wheel? and is it legal?

I do not know if it fits, but it is definitely illegal. Each L-Drago Wheel can only use its own pieces.
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:19 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: would a l drago destructor metal piece work with lightning l drago's fusion wheel? and is it legal?

They aren't compatible, so attempting to combine them at a tournament would be illegal.