Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How much will a NIB RC dranzer v2 and RC Driger v2 sell for these days?
(Feb. 12, 2017  4:05 PM)Farns Wrote: How to get beyblade rankings?

You need to participate in one of the approved tournaments. You can find these in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments section and, if your region is not covered there, you can find the topic for your area in the WBO Beyblade Communities forum just below it and one of you in the region can try to organise an event there.
Can someone explain what the difference is between the "attack" and the "speed" beylaunchers?
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:54 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: Can someone explain what the difference is between the "attack" and the "speed" beylaunchers?

The Heavy Beylauncher has a shorter string which means your Bey will have a shorter time spinning while the speed launcher has the longest string so far which means your Bey will have a longer spin time
How Quarter works in attack combos? anyone tested it?
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:33 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: I have taken the pin and prongs out of one of my Hasbro launchers so I can clip it on the end (as per daul launch) of one of my others so I can use it as a grip (I've cut/shaved the teeth out of the gear so it can still hold the ripcord in place much nicer) but I was wondering if this would be tournament legal? As technically, the only modification it has to it is having less parts (mainly so I can grip the second launcher w/o having to worry about catching its prongs). Really wanna know if there's any point in continuing my launch training with it set up like that..

(Feb. 13, 2017  2:02 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The Heavy Beylauncher has a shorter string which means your Bey will have a shorter time spinning while the speed launcher has the longest string so far which means your Bey will have a longer spin time

Adding to that. Slower Speed = Better Control. So with slower launch you can control movement of Beyblade better.
You can also get your launch off slightly quicker with the BeyLauncher Heavy Version. This might be useful if you're trying to Gattyaki/One-hit KO your opponent, but I think the applications for that are limited.
Is the Beyblade burst god going to be the last gen of burst?
(Feb. 13, 2017  8:07 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is the Beyblade burst god going to be the last gen of burst?

It depends on the sales but if we go based on history it easily takes 3-4 seasons before a gen takes hiatus
Hi you know the burst soft case and bladers box
Do they contain the beys in the photo like xcalibur Valkyrie and so on
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:24 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Hi you know the burst soft case and bladers box
Do they contain the beys in the photo like xcalibur Valkyrie and so on

No Beyblades are included with them. Those are just there to show where you can put Beyblades.
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:38 PM)Angry Face Wrote: No Beyblades are included with them. Those are just there to show where you can put Beyblades.
Ok thanks
Anyone know exactly that when year the burst will end officially?
(Feb. 13, 2017  4:08 PM)Aronno Wrote: Anyone know exactly  that when year the burst will end officially?

No, it can continue to infinity if the sales are steady for all years. TAKARA-TOMY currently has plans for it until 2019 minimum, if I remember correctly. However, that could continue way past 2020 if profit is there.
How do I make my own BeyLogger paper decals? And where can I find a good template for the decal?
(Feb. 13, 2017  7:23 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: How do I make my own BeyLogger paper decals? And where can I find a good template for the decal?

[Image: M5ZCr9B.png]It's the right size
(Feb. 13, 2017  10:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: M5ZCr9B.png]It's the right size

It's a bit larger than the official decal. But thanks.
(Feb. 13, 2017  11:57 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: It's a bit larger than the official decal. But thanks.

It's the correct size just cut the black off
Other than painting them, is there any way to color a BeyLogger? I'd use marker, but after a while, the marker slowly comes off through touching it and sticks to my hands. XD
(Feb. 14, 2017  12:34 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Other than painting them, is there any way to color a BeyLogger? I'd use marker, but after a while, the marker slowly comes off through touching it and sticks to my hands. XD

I think the only way is painting
When is bayblade burst episode 27 dubbed coming out because I've tried to watch it and it's not out do you know when it's coming out
I've created an OC Beyblade combo, Wild Wyvren Upper Assault. I was wondering whether it's good or carp in battle? (I'd LOVE to get Amaterios Aero Assault, but so many people price it extremely high. Wtf.)
(Feb. 14, 2017  10:24 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I've created an OC Beyblade combo, Wild Wyvren Upper Assault. I was wondering whether it's good or carp in battle? (I'd LOVE to get Amaterios Aero Assault, but so many people price it extremely high. Wtf.)

Wild Wyvern is not the best layer, as it is VERY burst prone. Upper also, honestly, is not so good as well, as it's distribution is wonky.
(Feb. 14, 2017  10:24 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I've created an OC Beyblade combo, Wild Wyvren Upper Assault. I was wondering whether it's good or carp in battle? (I'd LOVE to get Amaterios Aero Assault, but so many people price it extremely high. Wtf.)

Wild Wyvern would litterally burst from its own hits. Its teeth are just so bad.