Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 24, 2017  10:54 PM)Homax Wrote: I know it's unfair; I just wanted to know if they do anything to equal out the weight of the boxes.

They do add some cardboard sheets since Metal Fight Beyblade, but you might still be able to weigh Burst Random Boosters.
Best place to order takara tomy, or sonokong bey stadiums? Ive been looking on ebay and Amazon and its really hard to weed through all the stupid rapidity carp. Plus it seems like the real stadiums are vastly over priced. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!
What beyblade do you guys have My is volcon hercaleo 145 WD
(Jan. 25, 2017  12:11 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Best place to order takara tomy, or sonokong bey stadiums? Ive been looking on ebay and Amazon and its really hard to weed through all the stupid rapidity carp. Plus it seems like the real stadiums are vastly over priced. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!
Make sure the stadiums are listed as Takara Tomy/Sonokong in the title or in the description. That should help you. There are a couple of HK sellers such as pvr.card (something like that), saito.toys, buzztoy2007, etc that are legit. I can PM you a few listings. Which stadiums are you interested in?
For better search results on eBay, try typing a minus symbol followed by the product term you want to omit (e.g. "-rapidity"). When looking specifically for Takara-Tomy or Hasbro products, include their name in the search as well.

This can be applied to any kind of search. For instance, when searching for older gen Beyblades, I used to enter "beyblade -rapidity -metal -fight -fury -4d -zero -shogun -steel" (lol) and it was highly effective.
Thank guys

Like MissingNo, I have the same experience with X and X2, I burst beyblade more than KO them, I wanted to know mostly to compare
Thanks for the help on narrowing ebay searches, but is there any other sites that sell for less?
(Jan. 25, 2017  5:06 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Thanks for the help on narrowing ebay searches, but is there any other sites that sell for less?

Your best chance would be people in the WBO that sell for a decent price
Or you could buy used ones that aren't extremely damaged
(Jan. 24, 2017  10:49 PM)Hato Wrote: Potentially, but that's pretty unethical. It's like weighing a pack of Pokemon cards, LEGO mystery figures.. you just upset the community.

Eh, im a part of the Mega Blok community and we picked up on that each figure in blind bags has a specific code, so we made a document for each series that has the codes for each figure. It basically just lets you know what youre buying and is kind of a first come first serve thing like anything else. I personally dont see any issue with it. But i could also see why someone would.
What should be my next 5 beyblades? So far I have 'B-13, B-14, B-46, B-42 & B-28'.

Thanks Smile
(Jan. 25, 2017  10:24 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: What should be my next 5 beyblades? So far I have 'B-13, B-14, B-46, B-42 & B-28'.

Thanks Smile

Spriggan heavy defense
Rising ragnaruk gravity revolve
Deathscyther oval accel
Xcalibur force Xtreme
Triple booster set

Then you have basically everything that is recommended for Burst regarding beyblades  Smile
(Jan. 25, 2017  10:34 AM)mj9 Wrote: Spriggan heavy defense
Rising ragnaruk gravity revolve
Deathscyther oval accel
Xcalibur force Xtreme
Triple booster set

Then you have basically everything that is recommended for Burst regarding beyblades  :)

Thanks I already have the remake of Deathscyther, so would I still purchase the older one? Also Is Xtreme better than Xeno Xcalibur?
(Jan. 25, 2017  11:09 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: Thanks I already have the remake of Deathscyther, so would I still purchase the older one? Also Is Xtreme better than Xeno Xcalibur?

If you mean recolor instead of remake then you probably don't need a second D2.
Xtreme is a top tier attack driver and Xeno Xcalibur's parts are not that good; though it does come with the sword launcher which can benefit you if you dont have a good launcher.
I would go for regular Xcalibur if you already have a reliable launcher
(Jan. 25, 2017  11:09 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: Thanks I already have the remake of Deathscyther, so would I still purchase the older one? Also Is Xtreme better than Xeno Xcalibur?

Yes the original Deathscyther is a necessary partnalong with dark deathscyther
Anyone know if metal fight launchers would work with zero g? Thanks
(Jan. 26, 2017  7:54 PM)Ascath Wrote: Anyone know if metal fight launchers would work with zero g? Thanks

I think they do.
Did TT re inforce X2 in starter pack(like V2)
(Jan. 26, 2017  7:54 PM)Ascath Wrote: Anyone know if metal fight launchers would work with zero g? Thanks
They definitely do. All MFB launchers and Zero-G included are compatible with MFB & Zero-G beys.
(Jan. 26, 2017  8:02 PM)Aronno Wrote: Did TT re inforce X2 in starter pack(like V2)

Yes
(Jan. 27, 2017  12:04 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Would this screwdriver work for Beyblade Burst tops? 
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/triwing-tri-wing-...xyY9VRUY1J

I'm pretty sure they do
That one works all right for Basic Layer screws, but it has a tough time with the Dual Layers and tends to strip their heads. I know because I bought that one first, lol.

I would recommend this one instead; it fits in both types of screws flawlessly and has a steel head, unlike the black and red one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/162365879997?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT
Is oiling burst launcher is legal?

I found adding little WD40 to my Burst Light Launcher made it much smoother and easier to use compared to non-oiled one
I'm making a list with all the Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst parts and their stats. I can't find all the stats/parts on the Beyblade Wikia, I was wondering if someone could help me with this.
(Jan. 27, 2017  11:58 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is oiling burst launcher is legal?

I found adding little WD40 to my Burst Light Launcher made it much smoother and easier to use compared to non-oiled one

Huh, I hope not because that actually sounds like a great Idea. Though I can't imagine why It would be.