Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 26, 2016  10:35 PM)Nategreninja Wrote: my profile picture is this a custom pegasus?

No, it's the Cosmic Pegasus recolor from Hasbro's Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set.
Burst defense combos where defense combos with good teeth/recoil handling and low center of gravity? and which disk is better for burst defense: Armed or Down?
(Dec. 27, 2016  1:17 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Burst defense combos where defense combos with good teeth/recoil handling and low center of gravity? and which disk is better for burst defense: Armed or Down?

Armed and Heavy
(Dec. 27, 2016  1:17 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Burst defense combos where defense combos with good teeth/recoil handling and low center of gravity? and which disk is better for burst defense: Armed or Down?

(Dec. 27, 2016  1:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Armed and Heavy

Vertical position of the center of gravity shouldn't affect Burst resistance much. What's more important is, as you said, good teeth and recoil handling. Heavier Layers and lighter Disks are generally more Burst resistant as well, but teeth are more important for Layers and using too light of a disk kills your Stamina and KO Defense. Heavy is actually one of the worst options for Burst Resistance, since its excellent weight and outwards weight distribution make it much more likely to make the Beyblade lose clicks on impact. Armed and potentially Knuckle are good options for Burst Defense.
Hey do we know who the owner of Psychic Phantom is yet?
anyone know where I can buy korean burst beys for cheap (lowest shipping and middleman?)
(Dec. 29, 2016  5:25 PM)TimmyLehn Wrote: How do I get V2 code ?

You can get a Hasbro one by just finding V2 unboxing videos 
But a TT one you have to buy yourself
Any upcoming tournaments in NY or Connecticut in 2017? Also, anyone know when the new bursts will be sold in the US?
(Dec. 29, 2016  8:28 PM)MrBstriker Wrote: Any upcoming tournaments in NY or Connecticut in 2017? Also, anyone know when the new bursts will be sold in the US?

Apparently Burst is starting to trickle its way into the US a month early.
Hi I am new to the Beyblade community I had some questions based on tournament play in the rule book for burst it states that Foreign substances cannot be added to beyblade parts. However it also says that broken handles are legal. In my case I have problems with my hands and cannot hold onto small handles such as string launchers and rip cords. As a result me and my friends designed and 3d printed a handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord would I be allowed to use that in burst format play? (no other modifications were made just a larger handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord)
(Dec. 30, 2016  3:51 AM)W2 v.o Wrote: What is dark deathscythers QR code

No one here has gotten Dark Deathsyther (if you mean the Hasbro one), and the Takara one is unique, so you'd need to get Dark Deathsyther.
What is the Largest stadium for metal Beyblades?
What is the intended function of Magnum? It's supposed to have some kind of gimmick, but I have trouble figuring out what it is.
(Dec. 30, 2016  11:30 AM)Petforces Wrote: What is the Largest stadium for metal Beyblades?

Wide Square Type BeyStadium.

(Dec. 30, 2016  11:56 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: What is the intended function of Magnum? It's supposed to have some kind of gimmick, but I have trouble figuring out what it is.

I think it is made of plastic so that it could hit opponents, but the size of Discs barely allows them to touch anything. As such, the gimmick is more like the Metal Faces Custom from Metal Fight Beyblade: focus the weight solely in the centre by making the circumference consist of plastic.
The Wide Square stadium is 18 x 10 x 18 inches according to amazon, And I have see much bigger than that. Unless there's something i'm missing. So I would still like suggestions on what is the largest commercial beystadium.
(Dec. 31, 2016  2:46 PM)Petforces Wrote: The Wide Square stadium is 18 x 10 x 18 inches according to amazon, And I have see much bigger than that. Unless there's something i'm missing. So I would still like suggestions on what is the largest commercial beystadium.

If by commercial, you mean sold in stores and legal, that's your best bet (unless you also include things like MFB's Tornado Stadium, which is a gimmick stadium.)
The Tornado Type BeyStadium's play area is really not bigger than the Wide Square Type's... What else have you seen that would have been bigger than the answer I gave you?
Hasbro's big rectangular stadiums and Takara-Tomy's wide Burst BeyStadium are probably the biggest, or at least next.
Would the Valkyrie that comes with the Hasbro Valtryek and Unicrest two pack be considered a recolour of he original Valkyrie?
I never bothered buying the Hasbro stadiums, but Wide Square Type BeyStadium is sixteen inches wide.

(Dec. 31, 2016  4:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Would the Valkyrie that comes with the Hasbro Valtryek and Unicrest two pack be considered a recolour of he original Valkyrie?

It would be hah.
(Dec. 31, 2016  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I never bothered buying the Hasbro stadiums, but Wide Square Type BeyStadium is sixteen inches wide.

It would be hah.

So I could use my pink Valkyrie and the Hasbro one to win the challenge?