Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 21, 2016  12:57 AM)KingVictory Wrote: lol! I checked this thread before replying on my own so I didn't know xD

Yeah, again, sorry for the misunderstanding on your other thread. I just didn't think the WBO would call the Rush Shoot/Launch and the Slide Shoot the exact same.
(Dec. 21, 2016  2:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, again, sorry for the misunderstanding on your other thread. I just didn't think the WBO would call the Rush Shoot/Launch and the Slide Shoot the exact same.

It's alright Joyful_3 It was just that it was called the sliding shoot long before beyblade ever implemented it into the anime Smile
Are the Beyblades (that are in the random packs, layer packs and special sets) are the characters (Beyblade owners) in the beyterminal their actual owners. (the link to the pics I found) -> http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009/library/blade
2. Does anyone know if anyone would be selling this (or the other 2 limited editions) of Lost Longinus? I saw this store add on someone’s twitter & if it is possible to get this I would love it.
(Dec. 21, 2016  9:02 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Are the Beyblades (that are in the random packs, layer packs and special sets) are the characters (Beyblade owners) in the beyterminal their actual owners. (the link to the pics I found) -> http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009/library/blade
2. Does anyone know if anyone would be selling this (or the other 2 limited editions) of Lost Longinus? I saw this store add on someone’s twitter & if it is possible to get this I would love it.

No, the characters are random. In the anime, each character only has one Beyblade, and its evolutions. 

The Golden Dragon Ver. of Lost Longinus has not been released yet. It will be made available at World Hobby Fair 2017 Winter edition in January, so wait until then to start seeing them on auction websites. It costs 1620 yen, so do your best to find a deal close to that value instead of triple that, as we have seen in the past.
Good to know. looks like i'll be spending lots of money next year.
What does organiser, contributor, passport,and committee all mean???
(Dec. 21, 2016  11:18 PM)MrMaths Wrote: What does organiser, contributor, passport,and committee all mean???

We are the World Beyblade Organization, a fan-run sanctioning body for Beyblade tournaments around the world. Therefore, we have Members who volunteer and host successful events - becoming Organizers. Contributors are currently for Global Moderators, but that usergroup should eventually include more sorts of contributors. Passport is for Members who purchased a Blader Passport and that it has not expired yet. Blader Passports are used for free entry in tournaments and to enter online giveaways. And the Committee is the group of administrators of the whole Organization.
What use has knuckle? It was suggested in the build me a combo thread
It has a decent weight and some outer weight distribution. It goes really well on attack combos and some other types when nothing better is available.
(Dec. 22, 2016  4:07 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: It has a decent weight and some outer weight distribution. It goes really well on attack combos and some other types when nothing better is available.
Just adding this too: Knuckle is also more resistant to Bursting than Heavy.
thanks guys!
where would be the proper place for asking for tests?
(Dec. 22, 2016  3:12 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: where would be the proper place for asking for tests?

There is a tests request topic inside the Beyblade Customizations forum, but if it pertains to Burst or Plastics & HMS, you should ask in one of the general topics inside those sub-forums.
is there a beywiki draft for V2 yet? also, when are the winners of the hasbro beylotto going to be announced?
(Dec. 24, 2016  12:00 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:  also, when are the winners of the hasbro beylotto going to be announced?

New years! We wanted to make sure all the US launch stuff would be revealed so people could pick from the whole lineup.
ok thank you for letting me know. cant wait!!
hi is there going to be any sequel to shogun steel or metal saga because at the ending of
shogun steel ther was a cloud in shape of L draggo
(Dec. 24, 2016  8:31 AM)ARHAN Wrote: hi is there going to be any sequel to shogun steel or metal saga because at the ending of
shogun steel ther was a cloud in shape of L draggo

Most likely not also next time use this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Questions
Does Dragooon shine in something that Meteo L-Drago doesn't? (by itself, not because it makes another wheel left spin)
(Dec. 26, 2016  3:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does Dragooon shine in something that Meteo L-Drago doesn't? (by itself, not because it makes another wheel left spin)

It's got some moderately strong Attack potential, though not great compared to other options like Wyvang or Balro. It has some good slopes for strong Upper Attack, and its somewhat uneven shape provides some Smash Attack too. I know Dragooon^2 has seen some use occasionally, but generally there's not much reason to use it by itself when you would be much better off pairing it with Wyvang.
Thanks for the help!
Anyone know the weight for a NIB Dranzer S.S.T?
I seem to suffering a glitch in the Hasbro game app, in a tournament I'm stuck on the screen in between each opponent, the animations play but it doesn't continue onto the actual battle, I've tried turning off the app but it just keeps being back to it. Anyone have any ideas to fix this?
can someone please give me the weight in grams of all 3 V2 molds?
my profile picture is this a custom pegasus?