Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 16, 2016  3:09 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Is it legal to swap the layers from two different-color copies of the same layer (Example: WBBA Exclusive victory valkyrie's black layer on Random Layer 3's yellow victory valkyrie layer?)

It is technically illegal to even take apart the two layers of plastic on a Layer or Dual Layer.
when turning the tabs on trans, can the tabs be kept in the middle, for a sort of third mode, where the sharp tip doesn't completely stick out.

the tabs can stay in the middle when launched, however is it a legal mode?
(Oct. 16, 2016  4:09 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: when turning the tabs on trans, can the tabs be kept in the middle, for a sort of third mode, where the sharp tip doesn't completely stick out.

S2D?
which is better for stamina?
revolve or yielding

is U2 any good?
I think Yielding has more raw stamina, but Revolve's defense, stability and LAD make it better for stamina types.
(Oct. 16, 2016  8:33 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which is better for stamina?
revolve or yielding

is U2 any good?

U2 is tbh not the best, the layer's teeth are pretty bad, Needle is O.K but runs out of stamina faster than Press or Orbit but because of the friction it would move less when hit. Down is the part I'm not really sure about, it's said to lower the bey's center of gravity by putting most of the weight a bit lower which I don't know if it actually helps. But anyways if you really want Needle that booster is an easy way to get it.
Hello there! I hace come here to get a few useful tips and tricks in beyblade along with a few in beylaunchers and how to launch in full power to reserve more stamina and power in a launch.
(Oct. 16, 2016  11:29 PM)Tempest546 Wrote: Hello there! I hace come here to get a few useful tips and tricks in beyblade along with a few in beylaunchers and how to launch in full power to reserve more stamina and power in a launch.

Feel free to ask away! But is there a specific beyblade series that you want tips on? Burst, MFB, HMS, and/or plastics.
Thanks for replying! The catagory I need some info on is on burst.
On launching with more power, I would recommend the Long Winder. It does take some time to get used to, but it provides stronger launch power. You can always try banking with a string launcher and launch as hard as you can - this helps for me at least.
Thanks so much!
(Oct. 16, 2016  11:41 PM)Tempest546 Wrote: Thanks so much!

Np!
(Oct. 16, 2016  11:40 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: On launching with more power, I would recommend the Wind launcher. It does take some time to get used to, but it provides stronger launch power. You can always try banking with a string launcher and launch as hard as you can - this helps for me at least.

Just want to correct you there; it's called a Long Winder.

And I am pretty sure it's been proven that the Long Winder has been proven to be better than the String Launcher, so launching as hard as you can with the long winder would technically be better.
^ Ah thanks for correcting me.
Alright then. Stupid
Does this page from the latest CoroCoro magazine issue have any new info regarding Dragoon S.W.X?[Image: Ji0rqyN.jpg]
(Oct. 17, 2016  2:16 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Does this page from the latest CoroCoro magazine issue have any new info regarding Dragoon S.W.X?[Image: Ji0rqyN.jpg]

My guess is that they are just saying it exists and is in Burst, not much to go off from tho
There's at least a date there (November 15th).
(Oct. 17, 2016  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's at least a date there (November 15th).

I'm guessing that's for the mail order recolor ver. We heard about 2 issues ago
Actually, if I'm understanding correctly, that's when the next chapter of Rising is released, not when Dragoon is released.

But they are indeed showing off the mail order recolour here.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was a release date, just a date for something :')
(Oct. 17, 2016  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was a release date, just a date for something :')
That's still pretty hype I've been eager to see the next chapter, I wonder what the recolor is...
Does Excalibur have more attack power than O2 layer?
(Oct. 17, 2016  7:24 PM)Aronno Wrote: Does Excalibur have more attack power than O2 layer?

Yeah quite a bit more
I wonder why obelisk odin is that chip.It is currently the lowest prize bey