Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 01, 2016  1:09 AM)-Yami- Wrote: I hope they don't stop producing single layers entirely, as Valkyrie and Deathscyther are still pretty good.

Takara have definitely already stopped producing them though?
Exactly, they are already very difficult to find, so production of them has definitely stopped already.

Wait, Ultra, a Dranzer MS would be worth more than a Dragoon MS, both from Takara?
I mean like phasing them out, as many dual layers have problems and issues.
is it illegal to tape a beypointer to the end of a hasbro custom grip?
(Oct. 01, 2016  2:16 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: is it illegal to tape a beypointer to the end of a hasbro custom grip?

Hm, unfortunately yes. Technically you are not supposed to use any foreign substance at all.
Are tips that heavy small chip/dent due to falling down (like sometimes it come on Metal Flat) are legal to use at tournament?

Sadly, if it really affects the part's shape and/or performance, then it is broken. I warped my Zephyr Driver's tip and I think that it was technically still legal though.
I don't allow parts that look or behave differently than they are supposed to due to dents or extreme wear to be used at my events. Some hosts are slightly more lenient on that, though...
Which chrome wheel is best suited with Begarados wheel?
Probably Wyvang, Balro, Dragooon, or another Begirados if you're going for attack.
So I just realized I lost one of the screws for my V2 layer, does anyone know were to buy them?
And would my layer still be legal?
(Oct. 01, 2016  6:53 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: So I just realized I lost one of the screws for my V2 layer, does anyone know were to buy them?

Whoa, crazy. Hasbro or TT? I noticed some of my Hasbro screws seem kinda loose, so was thinking of picking up one of the screwdrivers ... lol. I am sure some TT screws are loose too.

I don't think it would be legal without it. However I am sure it can be replaced, just need the right screw size.
(Oct. 01, 2016  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2016  6:53 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: So I just realized I lost one of the screws for my V2 layer, does anyone know were to buy them?

Whoa, crazy. Hasbro or TT? I noticed some of my Hasbro screws seem kinda loose, so was thinking of picking up one of the screwdrivers ... lol. I am sure some TT screws are loose too.

I don't think it would be legal without it. However I am sure it can be replaced, just need the right screw size.

It's TT and do you know the right screw size?
I don't, sorry. Would be good to know though. Would probably be easy to discover with a ruler haha
Is the werewolf Beyblade called Wolf Storm, Lycanlor or Wolfeos?
(Oct. 02, 2016  1:27 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is the werewolf Beyblade called Wolf Storm, Lycanlor or Wolfeos?

From Bakuten Shoot Beyblade? It was Wolfeos in the original, for sure.
(Oct. 01, 2016  7:17 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2016  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It's TT and do you know the right screw size?
You could take 1 screw out if you have the right screwdriver and take that screw to a hardware store?
(Oct. 02, 2016  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2016  1:27 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is the werewolf Beyblade called Wolf Storm, Lycanlor or Wolfeos?

Thank you for your reply. Smile I was just wondering because in the German dub Lupinex is shouting Wolf Storm two times and Sanguinex is shouting Drac Attack and I didn't know if these were the names of the Beys or the names of the attacks because on the German Wiki the Beys are called Drac Attack and Wolf Storm while on the English Wiki they are called Draculor and Lycanlor but in the WBO avatar gallery they are called Wolfeos and Drakeos. Also I would like to ask you if you know the Japanese name for Zomb. Smile
(Oct. 02, 2016  4:53 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2016  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Smile I was just wondering because in the German dub Lupinex is shouting Wolf Storm two times and Sanguinex is shouting Drac Attack and I didn't know if these were the names of the Beys or the names of the attacks because on the German Wiki the Beys are called Drac Attack and Wolf Storm while on the English Wiki they are called Draculor and Lycanlor but in the WBO avatar gallery they are called Wolfeos and Drakeos. Also I would like to ask you if you know the Japanese name for Zomb. Smile

Frankeos. The best way is to look at my Beyblade Spirit archive, which is still online: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...e=Frankeos
(Oct. 02, 2016  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2016  4:53 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2016  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From Bakuten Shoot Beyblade? It was Wolfeos in the original, for sure.

Frankeos. The best way is to look at my Beyblade Spirit archive, which is still online: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...e=Frankeos

Thank you a lot. Smile
Which mode of SA165 works best in Zero-G stadium. For Attack of beycourse
(Oct. 03, 2016  1:20 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Which mode of SA165 works best in Zero-G stadium. For Attack of beycourse

If you're going for Straight Zero G Attack, With the disc down would be best. Check out the Beywiki article on it for more details.

And I absolutely love SA165 for more then just attack. Spin Stealers is another use it has.
Ok, so they told me to ask there...

Since I always only care about plastics, I dont know names of any MFB BeyBlades. I need someone who can identify these MFB parts, thanks in advance. Always post a number and name of that part. Count from left up to right down.

Gallery link: https://postimg.org/gallery/1tief38l8/
(Oct. 03, 2016  6:48 PM)Afuri Wrote: Ok, so they told me to ask there...

Since I always only care about plastics, I dont know names of any MFB BeyBlades. I need someone who can identify these MFB parts, thanks in advance. Always post a number and name of that part. Count from left up to right down.

Gallery link: https://postimg.org/gallery/1tief38l8/

I will go from left to right starting at the top: Infinity, 145 (?), MF, Flame, UW145, fake MB, Nightmare, 85 (?), HF or F, Midnight, 145, WD, Dark, WA130, no idea, Diablo, 100 or 90, WD.

Some of those might be fake, like MB which definitely is.
I live in wasteland (I call it wasteland, because Beyblade was discontinued here 6 years ago and I am the only player here), so getting any parts at all is impossible. This is all I have and there is no way to get new parts. Kai-V, is it possible to make any good Beyblade from these parts? Uncertain