Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 25, 2016  9:20 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Why is Random Booster 4 Driger (coming out this fall) different than the other boosters? By that I mean: every booster pack is named after the rarest beyblade in the set but the new blade (on the right) is bigger than Driger on the package. Isn't the bey that the pack is named after supposed to be the biggest on the box?

Random Booster 4 isn't named after Driger; we don't have the confirmed name yet (although it looks likely that it will be Quad Quetzalcoatl). However, the first thing we knew about it was that it contained Driger S so we used that as the thread title before we have the real name. However I just updated the thread title so hopefully there won't be any more confusion Smile
Wasn't it more likely that it was Quad Quetzalcoatl though? People read that from the very pixellated zoom.
(Sep. 25, 2016  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wasn't it more likely that it was Quad Quetzalcoatl though? People read that from the very pixellated zoom.

Oops sorry, this is what I meant but I pulled out the old information from my brain :')
How much is an dranzer gt nib by sono kong worth
Is holy horusood have any problem?(like valkyrie w.a,victory valkyrie b.v and zilion zeus i.w)
(Sep. 26, 2016  12:05 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is holy horusood have any problem?(like valkyrie w.a,victory valkyrie b.v and zilion zeus i.w)

There are no issues with it as far as I know (except that it's bad :p)
From which country does each member of Barthez Battalion come from?
(Sep. 26, 2016  4:41 PM)TL14 Wrote: From which country does each member of Barthez Battalion come from?

I think their countries are not known. They should be from Europe though.

That question belongs in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions topic though. This thread is more for questions on the hobby.
(Sep. 26, 2016  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2016  4:41 PM)TL14 Wrote: From which country does each member of Barthez Battalion come from?

I think their countries are not known. They should be from Europe though.

That question belongs in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions topic though. This thread is more for questions on the hobby.

Thank you for your reply. I will keep it in mind for my next question.
(Sep. 26, 2016  12:05 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is holy horusood have any problem?(like valkyrie w.a,victory valkyrie b.v and zilion zeus i.w)
Some of the contact points dent pretty easily.
How much should a used Dragoon MS with this sticker be worth?
[Image: Screenshot_2016_04_15_00_24_19.png]

Also, is it a good trade for a Dranzer MS?
No no no do not trade that for a dranzer ms that is the definition of Beyblade robbery
Does anybody know if Unicorn/Unlock Unicorn has any potential in the same kind of niche Wyvern has? I mean, the shapes don't look too bad, but I suppose it all kind of comes down to the teeth.
Unicorn has some use in stamina unlock unicorn has not been tested yet
Are all the songs from "Beyblade, Let It Rip! - The official Album" Beyblade Songs? I think some songs from the album aren't even made for younger children.
(Sep. 27, 2016  3:14 PM)TL14 Wrote: Are all the songs from "Beyblade, Let It Rip! - The official Album" Beyblade Songs? I think some songs from the album aren't even made for younger children.

It is or was definitely common back then to include a few songs that sound well, like to popularise them. They were definitely not all used in the show, if I remember correctly.
(Sep. 27, 2016  10:43 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: No no no do not trade that for a dranzer ms that is the definition of Beyblade robbery

Yo, why? :0
If I want to get into playing with plastics again (and potentially HMS and Burst), what would be a good all around stadium to buy? I see so many and I just don't want to own like...a bunch of different stadiums (for lack of space is an issue). So to conseve space, is there a good stadium I can get that will work well with all types of beys?
Well, keep in mind that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade stadiums crack easily, actually. The configuration is not exactly the same, but it might make more sense to invest in a sturdier stadium that is also legal for them: the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type.
(Sep. 27, 2016  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, keep in mind that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade stadiums crack easily, actually. The configuration is not exactly the same, but it might make more sense to invest in a sturdier stadium that is also legal for them: the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type.
I definitely agree with this hah ! There is no doubt that you should get a Attack Type Stadium of Metal Fight Beyblade. You will see some in eBay but yeah they are costly for sure. Stadium also Comes in Sets Like BB-76 the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set or BB-107 the Big Bang Pegasus Set ! If you get the Sets you get other items too like the String Launcher,Grip and of course the Beyblade Mentioned !
So As Kai-V Said the best is to Invest in Legal Stadium i.e The Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type Stadium !
Might still want to reinforce it though, some battles can get pretty intense.
(Sep. 26, 2016  12:21 PM)Hato Wrote:

There are no issues with it as far as I know (except that it's bad :p)

It might be decent for pure defense. But I haven't tested it too much.

(Sep. 27, 2016  11:26 AM)Chimera Wrote: Does anybody know if Unicorn/Unlock Unicorn has any potential in the same kind of niche Wyvern has? I mean, the shapes don't look too bad, but I suppose it all kind of comes down to the teeth.

Unicorn is in the tier like right below Wyvern and Neptune for Stamina/Defense ... it's a bit worse than both of them, so it doesn't see use.
Is there is any other Layer that can be used like VST?

I want to use that Trans based Stationary/Mobile Stamina/Attack Hybrid for my birthday tournament. But I dont want to wear Valkyrie lol (like last time lol), Esspecially when there are 15+ members lol (each battle will be 5 or more rounds so total more then 70 battles maybe)
No one knows how much a drabzer gt nib sonokong is worth?
(Sep. 28, 2016  2:13 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: No one knows how much a drabzer gt nib sonokong is worth?

Not much as TT or Hasbro. I would say $100, maybe.