Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 01, 2016  5:54 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Is the light launcher with a long winder better than a string launcher?

Yes, though IIRC the Sword Launcher from Xeno Xcalibur may be even better.
(Aug. 01, 2016  5:54 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Is the light launcher with a long winder better than a string launcher?

The Wind Launcher gives out much more powerful launches than a string launcher. I prefer using a SL since I'm used to launching horizontally whereas using a Wind Launcher, it's usually used vertically. Also, it's quite difficult to pin down launching techniques using the WL. It all comes down to practicing and getting the hang of it.

It's up to you to what you prefer but hey, you can definitely use both.

(Aug. 01, 2016  6:07 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

The Wind Launcher gives out much more powerful launches than a string launcher. I prefer using a SL since I'm used to launching horizontally whereas using a Wind Launcher, it's usually used vertically. Also, it's quite difficult to pin down launching techniques using the WL. It all comes down to practicing and getting the hang of it.

It's up to you to what you prefer but hey, you can definitely use both.

I agree with Cake. Pick up one of those launchers. Eaiser to use. Smile
There's a whole thread discussing the difference between launchers: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-String-...d-Launcher

There's definitely some disagreement on which launcher is better, but I'd say from this thread it seems like the Light Launcher + Long Winder is a favourite among competitive players, myself included, for its combination of power and control.
(Aug. 01, 2016  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's a whole thread discussing the difference between launchers: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-String-...d-Launcher

There's definitely some disagreement on which launcher is better, but I'd say from this thread it seems like the Light Launcher + Long Winder is a favourite among competitive players, myself included, for its combination of power and control.

Thanks I'm going to check that thread out right now.
does a fully worn down variable have any use?
can it be used for OHKO combos?

what are the pros and cons for these drivers, for stamina types:
gyro
revolve
survive
What happened to the new guys introduce yourself to thread? Is he banned yet?
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:04 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: What happened to the new guys introduce yourself to thread? Is he banned yet?

It takes a lot more than that to get banned from here.
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:04 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: What happened to the new guys introduce yourself to thread? Is he banned yet?

It takes a lot more than that to get banned from here.
Oh, okay but can you tell me where the thread is?

What did he do?
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:13 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

What did he do?

He was posting a bunch of stuff about selling bank accounts, it was the thread where you said you had no idea what any of that meant. Seriously, can't find it anywhere, it was called ice dump or something
he was a spambot who posted advertisement for something credit card related or something not sure.

we get spambots like offent

also:- bigbangpegs thread got deleted
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: he was a spambot who posted advertisement for something credit card related or something not sure.

Ugh, spambots are annoying. :\
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: he was a spambot who posted advertisement for something credit card related or something not sure.

Ugh, spambots are annoying. :\

Oh, thanks
Oh wait, that. Yeah, that's definitely a ban haha. They are just robots.
Are these good combo's?
DeathScyther Force Defense
Valkyrie armed blow/zephyr
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Are these good combo's?

yup they are good but I would say replace Disk with Gravity/Spread on Deathsyther and Ring/Spread on Valkyrie [trust me valky combo is extremely good i used it alot]

They seem pretty good! Although, I'm not very familiar with making Burst combos as I am with MFB.
Buttt.. I would recommend Deathscyther Heavy Revolve or Deathsycther Spread Survive.
As for Valkyrie, Valkyrie Heavy Revolve.

Check out this thread for more info: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE

Why Force? Force is light and unbalanced, and using it on a Stamina combo would decrease it's stamina.

The second combo isn't bad. Valkryie Zephyr is almost like Valkryie Accel, so I would expect it to be good, but with Armed, not too sure how it would perform. May be fine to decrease the risk of self Bursting, but a mobile Armed combo doesn't seem like it would be too powerful with its light weight.
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:13 AM)Hato Wrote:

Why Force? Force is light and unbalanced, and using it on a Stamina combo would decrease it's stamina.

The second combo isn't bad. Valkryie Zephyr is almost like Valkryie Accel, so I would expect it to be good, but with Armed, not too sure how it would perform. May be fine to decrease the risk of self Bursting, but a mobile Armed combo doesn't seem like it would be too powerful with its light weight.

Ok thanks I might change Force to heavy and armed to a lighter disk
Hato was saying you need something heavier than Armed, not lighter. Best options for V_B/Z are probably Spread, Heavy, or Ring.
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:49 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: Hato was saying you need something heavier than Armed, not lighter. Best options for V_B/Z are probably Spread, Heavy, or Ring.

What if I don't have those disks?
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:50 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:49 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: Hato was saying you need something heavier than Armed, not lighter. Best options for V_B/Z are probably Spread, Heavy, or Ring.

What if I don't have those disks?

Ring, Gravity, Knuckle, or if you have no choice. Wing or Boost will work as well

I think Spread/Gravity would be better then Heavy as Heavy is little unbalance [we aren't taking about Deathyther staller rather Valky attack with some stamina so it should work]

If you can get Revolve it's good but that would be completely different kind of combo [Tornado Staller/Attack+Stamina vs Stationary Attack]
Next best would be Gravity/Knuckle. After that, I don't know.

edit: I wish it gave you a warning if someone posted something as you were submitting Uncertain
how much does a full set beyblade burst random booster vol 3 cost?
will the price go down?