Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 03, 2016  5:13 PM)spriggan Wrote: So I should buy rising Ragonark

Yeah, if you want good parts. Kaiser Kerbeus would be your second choice being K2 is said to have good defense.
(Jul. 03, 2016  5:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2016  5:13 PM)spriggan Wrote: So I should buy rising Ragonark

Yeah, if you want good parts. Kaiser Kerbeus would be your second choice being K2 is said to have good defense.

I don't know about that. I'd say the ranking would be Rising Ragnaruk (for Gravity + Revolve) followed by Victory Valkyrie because V2 is pretty decent for Attack.
Well whatever the case I think Storm Spriggan should be at the bottom, even if Knuckles is good.
(Jul. 03, 2016  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well whatever the case I think Storm Spriggan should be at the bottom, even if Knuckles is good.

I like the Unite driver but what's so bad about it?
It has worse stamina than Metal Fight Beyblade's CS, and the rubber creates a way unpredictable movement pattern that is detrimental, because you would at least like to get in a few good hits to compensate with the fact that you will be outspun early on...
how FB perform in Zero-G Stadium?

I mean is it competetive?
Is Samurai Buyer easy to use?how fast do they ship?They seem to have beyblade burst beys i cant find on any sites -cough- deathscyther -cough- .
(Jul. 05, 2016  1:43 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: how FB perform in Zero-G Stadium?
I mean is it competetive?

In general, FB is a powerfully aggressive tip with little control. Sadly, this control stems from a lack of traction, making it highly recoilly.

In Zero G, its good balance, yet small surface area seem like they would be great for stamina and defense against swaying but, I'm fairly sure, the tip's chaotic movement and lack of traction will see it slipng and sliding everywhere. Expect loss by KO to be the order of the day.
Is there goin
g to be a MFB or Burst tournment in kingston?
(Jul. 05, 2016  11:11 PM)BEAST_MODE_BOSS Wrote: Is there goin
g to be a MFB or Burst tournment in kingston?

I already answered this for you yesterday;

(Jul. 04, 2016  4:03 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  3:55 PM)BEAST_MODE_BOSS Wrote: hi I would like to know if theres going to be a tournament in kingston ON canada because i am looking in to competeing at my school i am beyblade champion 6 years almost seven strong and i want to see what i got. thanks

-beast mode

Hey Beast Mode,

All tournaments are fan run, so it is up to the people in that area to host it. The closet tournament would be in Toronto, which is about 2 hours and a half away by drive. If you have enough people on your area, then maybe you can host a tournament! Smile
My Dranzer V is wobbly and only lasts for 10 seconds, is there any way I can make it go longer than that? I've tried pulling the ripcord hard as I can, But that doesn't work.
(Jul. 06, 2016  1:20 AM)StormOrion Wrote: My Dranzer V is wobbly and only lasts for 10 seconds, is there any way I can make it go longer than that? I've tried pulling the ripcord hard as I can, But that doesn't work.

Could it be that the tip is loose? Seems like a balance issue, and I would think that the magnet isn't as powerful as it once was (oddly). Would you be able to explain the situation further?
does anyone know what matirials make thunder serpent spark on the inside? im trying to make full-metal beyblades and i want to know what sparks.
(Jul. 06, 2016  1:22 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2016  1:20 AM)StormOrion Wrote: My Dranzer V is wobbly and only lasts for 10 seconds, is there any way I can make it go longer than that? I've tried pulling the ripcord hard as I can, But that doesn't work.

Could it be that the tip is loose? Seems like a balance issue, and I would think that the magnet isn't as powerful as it once was (oddly). Would you be able to explain the situation further?

I can't think anything other than that, how do you screw it completely on again? (sorry, it's my first vintage Beyblade)
(Jul. 06, 2016  2:26 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: does anyone know what matirials make thunder serpent spark on the inside? im trying to make full-metal beyblades and i want to know what sparks.

You want to know what the metal itself is? Because it is all just some sand paper sticky bands with a metallic ring in the centre. I do not have the box for my blue Thunder Dragon apparently though, so I cannot see if the material is clearly listed.
(Jul. 06, 2016  2:26 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: does anyone know what matirials make thunder serpent spark on the inside? im trying to make full-metal beyblades and i want to know what sparks.

Flint and sand paper

(Jul. 06, 2016  2:37 AM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2016  1:22 AM)Hato Wrote:

I can't think anything other than that, how do you screw it completely on again? (sorry, it's my first vintage Beyblade)

Twist the AR counter clockwise.
How does the sword launcher compare to the beylauncher which one is more powerful/give more rotations
(Jul. 06, 2016  2:42 AM)Hato Wrote:

Flint and sand paper

(Jul. 06, 2016  2:37 AM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2016  1:22 AM)Hato Wrote: Could it be that the tip is loose? Seems like a balance issue, and I would think that the magnet isn't as powerful as it once was (oddly). Would you be able to explain the situation further?

Twist the AR counter clockwise.

So the tip?
did sonokong ever released Wyvang?
Nope it was exclusive to the do set it came in
is the same type of rubber used for unite, xtreme, impact, and variable?

are there disks that make a beyblade significantly harder to burst?
(Jul. 06, 2016  11:12 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is the same type of rubber used for unite, xtreme, impact, and variable?

are there disks that make a beyblade significantly harder to burst?

I'm not sure about Impact but rubber of Variable and Xtreme is definatly different. I'm not sure but I heard TT mixed something in rubber of Variable to make it wear fast but not sure. Rubber of Unite also feels tad bit softer but still I have no idea if it's differ

I think Armed should make your combo harder to burst compared to other disks due to it's light weight you can checkout Wombat's thread for more info on how disks affect bursting https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-A...Discussion
Should I use RF or WD for my Attack Flash Escorpio GB145RF? I want it to last longer.
If you want an Attack combo with better Stamina, Flash Orion/Escolpio W145/AD145 MF would be better than simply replacing RF with WD on your combo.

In the future, though, please ask your combo-building advice in the Build me a combo thread, as this one is for general Beyblade-related questions only.