Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 01, 2016  9:01 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  8:46 PM)StormOrion Wrote: What should I expect for a tournament? I'm kind of nervous about it. I don't want to battle some creepy 80-yr old.

Here in Toronto, the active community is teens and young adults/adults. But the Florida tournament is at an anime convention, so I would assume teens and adults too?

Probably not. When I was into Yugioh the players were creepy and perverted, so I quit.
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:16 PM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:01 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  8:46 PM)StormOrion Wrote: What should I expect for a tournament? I'm kind of nervous about it. I don't want to battle some creepy 80-yr old.

Here in Toronto, the active community is teens and young adults/adults. But the Florida tournament is at an anime convention, so I would assume teens and adults too?

Probably not. When I was into Yugioh the players were creepy and perverted, so I quit.

Trust me, the Beyblade community is generally good.
Yeah, I think Beyblade definitely attracts a different kind of audience than TCGs do (not to say there isn't some overlap nor that TCGs aren't cool).
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:18 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:16 PM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:01 PM)Hato Wrote: Here in Toronto, the active community is teens and young adults/adults. But the Florida tournament is at an anime convention, so I would assume teens and adults too?

Have you ever met a rude blader before?
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:20 PM)StormOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:18 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  9:16 PM)StormOrion Wrote: Probably not. When I was into Yugioh the players were creepy and perverted, so I quit.

Have you ever met a rude blader before?

Kind of? Really, you can't avoid 'rude' people. People may have rude moments, but trying to avoid this entirely is practically impossible. The community is good for the most part.
How can I remove a tip that won't come off?
(Jul. 02, 2016  2:09 AM)StormOrion Wrote: How can I remove a tip that won't come off?

If you are sure that you unscrewed it to the fullest, then only pliers can help...
I've tried pliers but the spin track's wings are moving but not the spin track. It's a WA130RF btw.
You are trying to remove the tip from a Track alone? Combine the whole Beyblade so that you can at least hold onto the Metal Wheel and only use the pliers on the tip.
Does anyone happen to know where I can buy Beyblade in Tokyo? Lol. I think the big electronics stores like Bic Camera and Labi might have them but I haven't looked in the toy sections yet. Is the shop staff going to give me weird looks?
(Jul. 02, 2016  7:16 PM)Wizard Wrote: Does anyone happen to know where I can buy Beyblade in Tokyo? Lol. I think the big electronics stores like Bic Camera and Labi might have them but I haven't looked in the toy sections yet. Is the shop staff going to give me weird looks?

Yes, they do have them, I remember Zankye going to them. Yodobashi also has them. May be best to check his videos to see where he went.

Who cares, be proud to be a man playing with spinning tops Eee
Lol, I don't even know where Yodobashi is. I found Bic, Bikuro and Labi but that's it. But I haven't explored Shinjuku too much.

I was going to try and find an event this weekend and see if I can't find Wari-Bey but I woke up too late.
Any Toys "R" Us and Ito-Yokado should sell them too.
(Jul. 02, 2016  7:16 PM)Wizard Wrote: Does anyone happen to know where I can buy Beyblade in Tokyo? Lol. I think the big electronics stores like Bic Camera and Labi might have them but I haven't looked in the toy sections yet. Is the shop staff going to give me weird looks?

Um, everywhere? Haha. Yeah, Bic should have them. Yodobashi and Toys R Us do too and there's many of them all around Tokyo. Plus all of the hobby shops that host tournaments (like Bunbuku Toys or Fujiya) have them too.
I guess I'm going to have to go to an electronics store, I don't know where any of those other places are XD
Sorry, I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but what zero g beyblade combinations are useful in the limited format? I would prefer stamina, defence and stamina combinations please. Thank you.
I checked that, but all the combinations seem to involve non-zero g beyblades. I would prefer to use zero g beyblades as I have more of those
(Jul. 03, 2016  9:07 AM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: I checked that, but all the combinations seem to involve non-zero g beyblades. I would prefer to use zero g beyblades as I have more of those

actually you have to post in this thread to ask https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...n=lastpost

but still it depends on what parts you have and what parts you have acess to.

there aren't many good stamina combo for LTD but still here's my attempt

MSF-H Genbu Dark Knigh DF105EWD/W2D
MSF-H Wyvang Dark Knigh CH120RB [not ecactly defence but it's sortta anti-attack or attack defence hybrid
MSF-H Orochi Pirate 230CS [well orochi isn't best but other chrome wheel due to there high recoil and light weight due to not being synchrome. it's best Zero-G stamina right spin]
(Jul. 03, 2016  9:07 AM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: I checked that, but all the combinations seem to involve non-zero g beyblades. I would prefer to use zero g beyblades as I have more of those

I suggest using the Build me a combo thread so we can make the most competitive combos out of the parts you do have.

EDIT: Sniped by FIREFIRE. Thanks, internet.
Hey guys, a friend of mine and I bought some beyblade burst products from amazon.jp, all was fine, goods where unharmed etc.
but the QR code that came with B-42 (Dark Deathscyther) isn't working, we tried both with the in-app QR code reader and with a normal QR code reader from the playstore but it just won't get recognized, has anyone ever came across this problem? Is there a way to get a working one from Takaratomy?
You can contact them here:

support@takaratomy.co.jp

They have people that can understand english. If you explain what happened, they might send you a new code
Does anyone know if they sell Beyblade Burst in Xi'an, China?
What is the best dual layer beyblade out of:
Storm Spriggan
Victory Valkyrie
Rising Ragonark
Kaiser Kerbeus
(Jul. 03, 2016  4:59 PM)spriggan Wrote: What is the best dual layer beyblade out of:
Storm Spriggan
Victory Valkyrie
Rising Ragonark
Kaiser Kerbeus

If you mean the most useful Dual Layer then Rising Ragnaruk for the parts Gravity and Revolve, followed by Kaiser Kerbeus.