Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 28, 2016  8:10 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I guess you're right. So using the BeyLauncher would be my best bet since I don't have a long winder, right? And even though the test involves obsolete stock beys, would you guys still want me to post it here?

Honestly there has been so few tests getting posted lately that they would probably help, yes.

Yes, if you can practice as much as possible with the BeyLauncher to reach the maximum power, that would be best.
Is there anywhere you can get the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold Ver. for cheap? Also, how do you set up a tournament in your town?
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:26 PM)StormOrion Wrote: Is there anywhere you can get the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold Ver. for cheap? Also, how do you set up a tournament in your town?

Yahoo! Japan Auctions, in a few years. Right now they are all around 3000 yen.

Have you read the Organized Play Rulebook and the Event Guide? If so, just find at least seven players in your area including yourself, set up a location and date that is convenient for everybody, and submit an Event Proposal.
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:26 PM)StormOrion Wrote: Is there anywhere you can get the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold Ver. for cheap? Also, how do you set up a tournament in your town?

Yahoo! Japan Auctions, in a few years. Right now they are all around 3000 yen.

They are much more than that and have been for a while.
I saw some around 3000 yen just last week, so unless they all got bid on heavily near the end, that was what they were worth.
What are some good stadiums? (Not the hasbro ones because they come crushed in the mail from being tossed uncaringly)
(Jun. 29, 2016  1:26 AM)StormOrion Wrote: What are some good stadiums? (Not the hasbro ones because they come crushed in the mail from being tossed uncaringly)

Beyblade Burst B-09 Standard BeyStadium is good for Burst, Super Control Stadium or the more expensive BB-10 for MFB.
why is the gold xcalibur so expensive?
i thought the price would drop, but it just feels like the price is increasing.

how much was the gold xcalibur originally sold for?
Around 1500 yen. It is normal for its price to increase so much suddenly, because they only recently stopped being made available yet the demand for them is still high. However, I repeat that I know that they will be worth around 1500 yen again in the future.
I'm not sure you should just assume the situation will be the same as it was with the gold L-Drago.
I am not sure why not.
Because there's no way to know. By that logic, Trident Heavy Claw would be worth $1,500. I'm not saying the price won't ever go down, but I don't think we have any actual way of knowing.
Well we did get the original Pisces and Aries for less than 2000 yen even though they were not headed that way at all in the beginning.
Would Death be an acceptable substitute for Duo on the 230 MB combo?
Can anyone tell me if this beypart is legitimate? I found this today in my toy box. I don't know which generation it's from(if it's original)
If it's original then tell me how much this part would cost normally

http://m.imgur.com/QLsxY89,2Jo4wJf

I just hope its legitimate

(Jun. 29, 2016  9:01 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Would Death be an acceptable substitute for Duo on the 230 MB combo?

Never. Death and duo have entirely different functions. While death is versatile for defence and attack(sometimes), duo is a hardcore stamina wheel. Phantom or scythe would be good replacements.
(Jun. 29, 2016  11:09 AM)meteodestructor Wrote: Can anyone tell me if this beypart is legitimate? I found this today in my toy box. I don't know which generation it's from(if it's original)
If it's original then tell me how much this part would cost normally

http://m.imgur.com/QLsxY89,2Jo4wJf

I just hope its legitimate

It is a counterfeit version of the Right Engine Gear (Metal Ball version), which is from G-Revolution (Plastic Gen). It looks to be corroding or rusting, and is worth nothing.
How much is a new in box amaterios aero assault worth?
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:15 PM)Zera Wrote: How much is a new in box amaterios aero assault worth?

I think $50, as that's what they have been selling for on YJA.
(Jun. 29, 2016  3:11 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:15 PM)Zera Wrote: How much is a new in box amaterios aero assault worth?

I think $50, as that's what they have been selling for on YJA.

Do you win the amaterios game when you klick as fast as requierd or is it just luck?
Just luck.

Also I think they go between 3500 and 5000 yen, not just the upper limit?
(Jun. 29, 2016  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just luck.

Also I think they go between 3500 and 5000 yen, not just the upper limit?

Thank you. Smile Do you know how high the chance of winning is?
We have no idea what the algorithm is, but so far it has been a lot easier to win Baldur than Amaterios hah.
(Jun. 29, 2016  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have no idea what the algorithm is, but so far it has been a lot easier to win Baldur than Amaterios hah.

Thank you a lot. I will probably try to win a Baldur now. Smile
I tried to win Baldur 8 times and I always lost. Does anyone of you know what the average amount of tries is that you need until you win a Baldur?
anyone know why my Balro Balro BD145MF has so short spin time?

everytime I tried I get around 1 min 50 sec, while in it's testing thread it's 3 min 20sec. but when i tied with my Phantom Cygnus 85MF I got around 3min 45sec.

My MF, BD145 and everything is mint.

sorry i'm asking it second time [asked it a year ago] but that time i didn't got reply so