Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Should I get the Start Dash Set m8y 8's? Then get a grip, and another bey? It seems worth it.

(Jun. 18, 2016  11:49 PM)Rakaon Wrote: This is more than likely a stupid question but where can you buy beyblade burst right now?I want to get started but honestly have no idea what websites to purchase through. Also just in case I ever do win a Amaterios,what middleman service could i use to get it?

Samurai Buyer

Amazon

Ebay.

You can find most Burst Beys on Amazon...

I don't have much personal experience with Ebay, or Samurai Buyer. But these are the only ones I know Tongue_out
(Jun. 19, 2016  12:29 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: Should I get the Start Dash Set m8y 8's? Then get a grip, and another bey? It seems worth it.

(Jun. 18, 2016  11:49 PM)Rakaon Wrote: This is more than likely a stupid question but where can you buy beyblade burst right now?I want to get started but honestly have no idea what websites to purchase through. Also just in case I ever do win a Amaterios,what middleman service could i use to get it?

Samurai Buyer

Amazon

Ebay.

You can find most Burst Beys on Amazon...

I don't have much personal experience with Ebay, or Samurai Buyer. But these are the only ones I know :P

Can someone who has used Samurai Buyer tell me how easy it is to use?It seems like they have a to choose from.
Will a beylauncher fit on a beylogger so the beylogger can be used as a grip?
Yeah, well it's more like you put the beylogger on the launcher. In fact, before the popularity of the long winder, a lot of people used beylogger and beylauncher only, with no grip, myself included. It doesn't really give you more to grip length-wise, but it fits better in your palm and I think it's more manuverable without a grip. If I do put a grip on, I use it as a pinky rest. Lol. And I am 6'3" with big hands.
With the long winder I use just a bare light launcher, but some people flip the launcher around, put it on the beylogger backwards, and kind of palm it, with thier thumb on one side and pinky on the other, while pulling the winder to the side. That is what I would do if I used a beylogger.
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:38 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, well it's more like you put the beylogger on the launcher. In fact, before the popularity of the long winder, a lot of people used beylogger and beylauncher only, with no grip, myself included. It doesn't really give you more to grip length-wise, but it fits better in your palm and I think it's more manuverable without a grip. If I do put a grip on, I use it as a pinky rest. Lol. And I am 6'3" with big hands.
With the long winder I use just a bare light launcher, but some people flip the launcher around, put it on the beylogger backwards, and kind of palm it, with thier thumb on one side and pinky on the other, while pulling the winder to the side. That is what I would do if I used a beylogger.
Pls simplify as a yes or no answer my brain is simple. I play Geometry Dash and watch Anime for 85% of my life, I don't understand these complex words.

Edit: Perhaps a pic of whatever tf you're talking about will help 0-o
(Jun. 19, 2016  10:40 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:38 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, well it's more like you put the beylogger on the launcher. In fact, before the popularity of the long winder, a lot of people used beylogger and beylauncher only, with no grip, myself included. It doesn't really give you more to grip length-wise, but it fits better in your palm and I think it's more manuverable without a grip. If I do put a grip on, I use it as a pinky rest. Lol. And I am 6'3" with big hands.
Pls simplify as a yes or no answer my brain is simple. I play Geometry Dash and watch Anime for 85% of my life, I don't understand these complex words.

Edit: Perhaps a pic of whatever tf you're talking about will help 0-o

@[KurbiiSaurus], how about you exercise those neurons and read at least the first word Zoroaste took the time to write in his response to your question? Is that close enough to a yes for you?

And since you edited your post, turns out a Google Images search of "beylogger" yields numerous results for BeyLoggers attached to BeyLaunchers, some of which can be found here: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mikohime2800/m/201507

FYI, the humor in feigned incompetence is mostly lost on the majority of otherwise intelligent and self-sufficient members on this message board. In the future, if you choose to reply so ungratefully as you did in the post above to a knowledgeable member such as Zoroaste, who was obviously making an effort to help you, you'll receive more than just a little chastisement as consequence.
Rekt. Anyways in how much time can beyblades like Samurai Ifrit be valuable?
(Jun. 19, 2016  12:51 PM)Mint Wrote: Rekt. Anyways in how much time can beyblades like Samurai Ifrit be valuable?
Maybe 3-4 years? idk. They haven't been around nearly long enough...
Will Zero-G Beys become rare like HMS Beys?
(Jun. 19, 2016  6:31 PM)Daman Wrote: Will Zero-G Beys become rare like HMS Beys?

There were probably more produced than HMS, but yes, they will become a lot rarer soon.
(Jun. 19, 2016  10:40 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: Pls simplify as a yes or no answer my brain is simple. I play Geometry Dash and watch Anime for 85% of my life, I don't understand these complex words.

Expect more of yourself Smile
(Jun. 19, 2016  7:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  6:31 PM)Daman Wrote: Will Zero-G Beys become rare like HMS Beys?

There were probably more produced than HMS, but yes, they will become a lot rarer soon.

Thanks, that's great help!
I'm gonna buy some soon.
Grin
where does Obelisk Odin stand as an attack type layer
is it on par with valkyrie?
i don't don't want to have to burn though all my valkyrie's.
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:04 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: where does Obelisk Odin stand as an attack type layer
is it on par with valkyrie?
i don't don't want to have to burn though all my valkyrie's.

It isn't good.
Since I'm not buying another BBG-25, would Wyvang Balro GB145 RF be a viable alternative for Wyvang^2 GB145 RF? If not, how about the other way around? CH120 is also an option.
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:09 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Since I'm not buying another BBG-25, would Wyvang Balro GB145 RF be a viable alternative for Wyvang^2 GB145 RF? If not, how about the other way around? CH120 is also an option.
Yes it would be a viable alternative. As for the tracks, Either GB145 or CH120 is good. But in my opinion. CH120 is better.
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:13 AM)Mint Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:09 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Since I'm not buying another BBG-25, would Wyvang Balro GB145 RF be a viable alternative for Wyvang^2 GB145 RF? If not, how about the other way around? CH120 is also an option.
Yes it would be a viable alternative. As for the tracks, Either GB145 or CH120 is good. But in my opinion. CH120 is better.

Thanks, man. I'll be doing more testing with the two, as well as on S130, which seems interesting as well.
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:59 AM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:13 AM)Mint Wrote:

Thanks, man. I'll be doing more testing with the two, as well as on S130, which seems interesting as well.
i forgot to mention this, Balro Wyvang GB145RF / CH120RF would be good as well. I don't know if S130 really works, even though it has considerable weight and it's shape is good for attack types.
(Jun. 20, 2016  9:10 AM)Mint Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:59 AM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  8:13 AM)Mint Wrote: Yes it would be a viable alternative. As for the tracks, Either GB145 or CH120 is good. But in my opinion. CH120 is better.

i forgot to mention this, Balro Wyvang GB145RF / CH120RF would be good as well. I don't know if S130 really works, even though it has considerable weight and it's shape is good for attack types.

S130 is actually Better

you can try using gryph bellow if you have.

If you have SA165 and Dragooon. Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F is a better choice

edit:- if you like right spin then try Wyvang Balro GB145/CH120RF as it's has quite good attack + placing balro above also allow it to KO E230 Defencder
sorry for double post but i really wanted to ask this from a while.

why people use Dark Knight Girago so much? I mean it's on almost all winning combos of all active areas except india.

IDK why, but I tried it too but I never got success with it at tournament. yes it KO's taller combos quite well but if my opponent use Lighting or any attacker [even galaxy] i get KOed [thats why i didn't placed at FIRESTORM event]. so what I'm doing wrong? is it is because I'm not using a MSF-H?

Thanks in Advance. I will really appreciate answer
Are you using a Metal Stone Face at all? It is possible that its vulnerability is other Attack types, but from what I heard, it dominates all other types for sure.
There are few occasions that come to mind where you'd want to give Dark Knight Girago a lighter launch as opposed to a strong. I'm definitely surprised you're not beating Lightning with it, completely put aside the launch style, though.

Metal Faces can also play a factor as to why you weren't winning, but I wouldn't imagine zero success without one.
Hold up, Dark Knight Girago as in the Girago metal wheel and Dark knight the crystal wheel of Dark knight Dragoon?
(Jun. 20, 2016  10:41 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Hold up, Dark Knight Girago as in the Girago metal wheel and Dark knight the crystal wheel of Dark knight Dragoon?

Yes.
Grin
how bad is the balance on D2?
example can it stand straight on xtreme, which is a pretty wide tip?