Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 14, 2016  8:56 PM)Wizard Wrote: Has anybody here ever tried sticking Beyblades into a carry on bag for a flight? I'm trying to fit everything I'm taking to Japan into my carry on and so far it looks like I can do it. All of the important stuff (barely) fits into my backpack and then I'm sticking the little things like my Kindle or Wacom pad into my camera bag. There's a zippered compartment on the front of the bag stretching across the whole thing, I was hoping to disassemble my Burst beys and stick the pieces into that zippered compartment.

I couldn't find too much info on this... I'm actually taking a flight soon too and I wasn't sure if I could put them in my carry on...

Some people said they got inspected because they thought it was weapons, but still got through.
(May. 14, 2016  9:03 PM)juncction Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  8:56 PM)Wizard Wrote: Has anybody here ever tried sticking Beyblades into a carry on bag for a flight? I'm trying to fit everything I'm taking to Japan into my carry on and so far it looks like I can do it. All of the important stuff (barely) fits into my backpack and then I'm sticking the little things like my Kindle or Wacom pad into my camera bag. There's a zippered compartment on the front of the bag stretching across the whole thing, I was hoping to disassemble my Burst beys and stick the pieces into that zippered compartment.

I couldn't find too much info on this... I'm actually taking a flight soon too and I wasn't sure if I could put them in my carry on...

Some people said they got inspected because they thought it was weapons, but still got through.

Your bag gets inspected anyway, but that was my concern was that they could say something or another about weapons. I was hoping that someone here like @[Kei] might have tried it.
You're likely not going to have any issues carrying them on. I've done it dozens of times. When asked what they are, I ... explained what they are. lol
(May. 14, 2016  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're likely not going to have any issues carrying them on. I've done it dozens of times. When asked what they are, I ... explained what they are. lol

Spinning tops that are controlled by the power of friendship to make big boom booms? Brad, come on, they might think I'm a terrorist.

Good to know, thanks.
I keep mine in my carry on only because I don't want to take any chances that my luggage might get lost. Haha. But you'll be fine bringing them, don't worry.
Can I use a MFB/Burst ripcord in a plastic/hms launcher
(May. 15, 2016  8:23 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Can I use a MFB/Burst ripcord in a plastic/hms launcher

all gens have different launcher design ,so I don't think it's possible
Is Wolf D125B ,Aquario 105F ever going to be rare?
(May. 15, 2016  3:48 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Is Wolf D125B ,Aquario 105F ever going to be rare?

Eh, they are so 'undemanded' that I doubt there will be a shortage of them. Their price might increase in several years, but in my opinion not by much.
(May. 15, 2016  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2016  3:48 PM)Es Iratus Wrote: Is Wolf D125B ,Aquario 105F ever going to be rare?

Eh, they are so 'undemanded' that I doubt there will be a shortage of them. Their price might increase in several years, but in my opinion not by much.
Thanks! I was wondering since i own them . I'll probably sell them...
how much are these beyblade, because i want to buy them.
gold xcalibur
original amaterios
black amaterios

thanks in advance
Hm. Has anyone ever tried putting B-43 grip rubber on the grip from the attack/balance reshuffle set? The design is different, but I don't know whether this prevents the grip rubber from attaching or not.
(May. 15, 2016  4:21 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much are these beyblade, because i want to buy them.
gold xcalibur
original amaterios
black amaterios

thanks in advance

The gold Xcalibur is still hovering around 3000 yen despite not being worth that at all. Personally I am waiting because I know that it will be up for auction around 1500 yen in some time.

Both amaterios are rather available now, so without having checked daily, I think they can be bought for between 3500 and 5000 yen, or slightly above that but no more than one hundred dollars.
(May. 15, 2016  4:40 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Hm. Has anyone ever tried putting B-43 grip rubber on the grip from the attack/balance reshuffle set? The design is different, but I don't know whether this prevents the grip rubber from attaching or not.

Yeah it's the same inner grip core or whatever you want to call it, it's just the red pieces where you put your fingers that are different. So yeah, any other pieces would fit it, including B-43
How much is a full set of Burst Random Booster Vol. 1 worth?
(May. 15, 2016  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2016  4:21 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much are these beyblade, because i want to buy them.
gold xcalibur
original amaterios
black amaterios

thanks in advance

The gold Xcalibur is still hovering around 3000 yen despite not being worth that at all. Personally I am waiting because I know that it will be up for auction around 1500 yen in some time.

But the ones on YJA have done nothing but stay around that price months. Also it's not worth 3000 yen based on what? As it becomes scarcer it's more likely to increase than drop isn't it?
The same sort of recolour sold in exactly the same circumstances is now worth 1500 yen: L-Drago 105F Gold Ver. People are just too eager and biting the bait when we could wait.
I suppose but there were stories of how this was quite a hard item to get since the WHF is so popular.
It has always been like that, this is no different.
(May. 15, 2016  8:44 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 15, 2016  8:23 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Can I use a MFB/Burst ripcord in a plastic/hms launcher
all gens have different launcher design ,so I don't think it's possible

Actually, while plastic series and metal series launchers are different, their basic ripcords are the same design. The plastic series dragon winders are strictly better than any MFB equivalent and so would be optimal equipment if string launchers and the LL2 (with its new ripcord design) didn't outclass the basic launcher.

HMS ripcords are not interchangeable with MFB or plastics though.
so in mfb I may used a dragon winder instead?
(May. 16, 2016  3:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: HMS ripcords are not interchangeable with MFB or plastics though.

HMS Dual Launcher still the GOAT launcher. So satisfying to use.
(May. 16, 2016  4:14 PM)loyd87 Wrote: so in mfb I may used a dragon winder instead?
Yes you can. Not in TT light launchers though.
its legal to use it in WBO tournament?
(May. 16, 2016  4:21 PM)loyd87 Wrote: its legal to use it in WBO tournament?
No. Only MFB ripcords are allowed to be used in MFB launchers. Probably because the Dragon Winder is too long it's classified as a modification.