Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 17, 2016  11:06 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Tips get worn in every generation of Beyblade.

What about the disks like heavy or ring ?

Disks don't wear, they will get scratched and chipped, but they don't become completely unusable until they actually break.

This is putting me a bit of Beyblade because I play a lot so that means after spending loads of money I have to buy more?
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:08 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:06 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:04 PM)SoSteve Wrote: What about the disks like heavy or ring ?

Disks don't wear, they will get scratched and chipped, but they don't become completely unusable until they actually break.

This is putting me a bit of Beyblade because I play a lot so that means after spending loads of money I have to buy more?

No..? Again, Disks will get scratched and chipped in every battle, it's natural, and the same went for the metal wheels in MFB. Disks aren't likely to break.
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:09 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:08 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:06 PM)Hato Wrote: Disks don't wear, they will get scratched and chipped, but they don't become completely unusable until they actually break.

No..? Again, Disks will get scratched and chipped in every battle, it's natural, and the same went for the metal wheels in MFB. Disks aren't likely to break.

I know but the tips and layers get worn after a few hundred rips I do that in under a month so I would have to keep buying blades? Nothing in my mfb got worn apart from rdf.
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:12 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:09 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:08 PM)SoSteve Wrote: This is putting me a bit of Beyblade because I play a lot so that means after spending loads of money I have to buy more?

I know but the tips and layers get worn after a few hundred rips I do that in under a month so I would have to keep buying blades? Nothing in my mfb got worn apart from rdf.

It has already been said that Layer wear only applies to Valkryie, really (with DeathScyther and Minoburos having slower wear), as the others wear very. very. slowly.

Drivers don't wear that extremely either, the only Driver that hass fast wear is Variable (which I will be making a thread on soon). Xtreme also wears, but it isn't after 100 launches (and there is a difference between new and a little used, which actually helps it, but after those first few launches, it's better and lasts for a while).
In order to host a beyblade burst tournament do you need to have a regular beyblade burst stadium or does any stadium work.
(Apr. 17, 2016  11:33 PM)jq10017 Wrote: In order to host a beyblade burst tournament do you need to have a regular beyblade burst stadium or does any stadium work.

You have to have the Burst stadium, since that's the only legal stadium for Burst.
How long were the hyperblades in the actual proper colors on the shelves? I'm wondering if there's any point buying Takara 4D beys in the hopes that the ones from Hasbro will get scarce in the coming years so the prices will increase a lot.
(Apr. 18, 2016  6:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: How long were the hyperblades in the actual proper colors on the shelves? I'm wondering if there's any point buying Takara 4D beys in the hopes that the ones from Hasbro will get scarce in the coming years so the prices will increase a lot.

They were first spotted in August IIRC, and were gone by the end December.
That will sound stupid but my question is.
Are all Beyblade burst double layer ??
No, that was introduced only in April (technically March 28th). Everything released prior to April has a regular Layer, but the Dual Layers simply have extra coloured plastic that protrudes from the clear plastic casing. They do not actually have two parts and cannot be separated.
guys at school am made fun of for liking beyblade and when i sayed im get storm spriggan they told me get a ps4

this may be wrong but should i give up beyblade
(Apr. 19, 2016  6:04 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: guys at school am made fun of for liking beyblade and when i sayed im get storm spriggan they told me get a ps4

One blunt answer from me. No.

Their opinions are meaningless if they can't accept something you like, go ahead and continue liking Beyblade.
(Apr. 19, 2016  6:09 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: but i cany find i good price for them

There are plenty for good prices. Have you checked my thread about how to buy Beyblades directly from Japan?
(Apr. 19, 2016  6:04 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: guys at school am made fun of for liking beyblade and when i sayed im get storm spriggan they told me get a ps4

Storm Spriggan costs about 30x less than a PS4 for one thing.
i wasn't too sure if to post this here or build me a combo, i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this question.

what is the best track + bottom combo for LAD?
Anyone can tell me why Wyvang can't KO Duo ? While things like Flash, Balro, Bahamadia can then why Are Wyvang can't?

Edit:- @[NEET no Kami]. I think you should ask in build me a combo instead. It's F230GCF and SA165WD and BD145RDF
(Apr. 19, 2016  7:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wasn't too sure if to post this here or build me a combo, i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this question.

what is the best track + bottom combo for LAD?

That question probably does belong here, since it's not a full combo request and is more about individual parts.

Some of the best tracks and bottoms for LAD would be setups like F230GCF, SA165WD/EWD/W2D, TR145/ED145 WD/EWD/W2D, or TR145/ED145/SA165GF. Wide tips like WD, XF, GCF, and GF provide stability, and disks or circular shapes like the ones on GCF, CF, TR145, ED145, and SA165's Attack mode all provide substantial LAD.

(Apr. 19, 2016  8:08 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Anyone can tell me why Wyvang can't KO Duo ? While things like Flash, Balro, Bahamadia can then why Are Wyvang can't?

Wyvang struggles with Duo and E230 somewhat more than Balro or other top-tier Attack types do; I don't know if there's any specific reason for it that's been found. I personally suspect that Wyvang's shape is mostly ineffective against such smooth, round surfaces, but I don't really have any quantifiable proof for that theory.
i'm having trouble getting GCF off F230, because it is tight fit, and it doesn't hep that F230 is free spinning so i only have the two nubs on the side for grip.
A question for any UK bladers. Did hyperblades ever come to UK stores, if so where? I haven't seen/found any.
Were hyperblades the 1 piece Metal Fury or the multi-part Metal Fury? We definitely got the former.
(Apr. 20, 2016  9:56 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i'm having trouble getting GCF off F230, because it is tight fit, and it doesn't hep that F230 is free spinning so i only have the two nubs on the side for grip.

I've found that taking the track off of the beyblade and then removing GCF after that helps a lot. Better angle of grip.
(Apr. 21, 2016  11:14 PM)Splitz Wrote: A question for any UK bladers. Did hyperblades ever come to UK stores, if so where? I haven't seen/found any.

The only 4D wheels we ever got were from the Hyperstrike Stadium and I only ever found 2, ever.
what is the best pure defense bottom?
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:45 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what is the best pure defense bottom?

Probably something like RS, no?