Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 27, 2016  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why don't you just get the Burst BeyStadium ...? Seriously, you are not going to get a BB-10 for less than $40 probably.

Because I want one so i can practice for tournaments and the burst one is the same shape on the bottom but what about the walls the burst don't have any ?
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:43 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why don't you just get the Burst BeyStadium ...? Seriously, you are not going to get a BB-10 for less than $40 probably.

Because I want one so i can practice for tournaments and the burst one is the same shape on the bottom but what about the walls the burst don't have any ?

What do you mean by that? They both have walls and holes, but the burst stadium just has a cover.
Also unless by some luck you're able to build up an active community where you are I can't see there's much hope for multiple tournaments unfortunately.
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:00 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:43 PM)SoSteve Wrote:

What do you mean by that? They both have walls and holes, but the burst stadium just has a cover.
I mean the holes like you said in the burst stadium has less of a gap than on the bb 10

(Mar. 28, 2016  12:04 AM)Ultra Wrote: Also unless by some luck you're able to build up an active community where you are I can't see there's much hope for multiple tournaments unfortunately.
True but I'll try for the love of Beyblade!
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:18 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:00 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:43 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Because I want one so i can practice for tournaments and the burst one is the same shape on the bottom but what about the walls the burst don't have any ?

I mean the holes like you said in the burst stadium has less of a gap than on the bb 10

(Mar. 28, 2016  12:04 AM)Ultra Wrote: Also unless by some luck you're able to build up an active community where you are I can't see there's much hope for multiple tournaments unfortunately.

A 1cm difference won't really be all that significant, in all honesty.
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:35 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:18 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:00 AM)Myth Wrote: What do you mean by that? They both have walls and holes, but the burst stadium just has a cover.

A 1cm difference won't really be all that significant, in all honesty.

Can you show me a picture of the "slight difference"?
There's measurements in the thread I linked to. There is no stadium more like BB-10 than the Burst BeyStadium and it's considerably cheaper. That's really all there is to it.
Where can I find a new or used Phantom Fox? I live in Germany.
online on Amazon/ebay or you can buy from anyone here on WBO
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: online on Amazon/ebay or you can buy from anyone here on WBO

Amazon.de and ebay.de don´t sell Phantom Fox. how much would a Phantom Fox on the WBO cost?
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:11 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: online on Amazon/ebay or you can buy from anyone here on WBO

Amazon.de and ebay.de don´t sell Phantom Fox. how much would a Phantom Fox on the WBO cost?

i mean buy from someone 2nd hand. also i told you to see on amazon.com and ebay.com

good luck i hope you will get your Phantom Fox.
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:16 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:11 PM)Zera Wrote:

i mean buy from someone 2nd hand. also i told you to see on amazon.com and ebay.com

good luck i hope you will get your Phantom Fox.

Thank you. Smile

Does the rubber on the Fusion Metal Wheel slow the opponent down? I asked this question in Beyblade Random Thoughts before but I think it belongs here. I´m sorry for double posting.
i would say. no. unless your opponent is much lighter then you. also i think it's rubber maybe good for spin equalizing, as @[Sniper] used it and taken down Dragooon F230

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1313877
Hi, I want to update my signature, but I want to use spoilers, like where you have to click to see what's there. If anyone could tell me how to do it or provide me with a link that would be great.
(Mar. 29, 2016  3:38 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Hi, I want to update my signature, but I want to use spoilers, like where you have to click to see what's there. If anyone could tell me how to do it or provide me with a link that would be great.

That question belongs in the Questions about the WBO topic since it does not relate to the Beyblade hobby, but here is the code:

Code:
[spoiler]hidden text here[/spoiler]
Is it possible to put 2 Fusion Metal Frames together in order to create a full metal Fusion?
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:14 PM)Zera Wrote: Is it possible to put 2 Fusion Metal Frames together in order to create a full metal Fusion?

You mean two Metal Wheels? Only possible with Chrome Wheels from Zero-G. This process is called Synchrom.
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:14 PM)Zera Wrote: Is it possible to put 2 Fusion Metal Frames together in order to create a full metal Fusion?

You mean two Metal Wheels? Only possible with Chrome Wheels from Zero-G. This process is called Synchrom.

I know what a synchrom is. I´m playing Beyblade since 2004. I meant two metal frames not metal wheels. Smile
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:23 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I know what a synchrom is. I´m playing Beyblade since 2004. I meant two metal frames not metal wheels. Smile

Sorry, was confused by your choice of the word "Fusion" (since I guessed it referred to the "Metal Fusion" series).
Hm, looking at our pictures on Beywiki (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...WD#Gallery), it does appear possible to use two Metal Frames on Fusion. Nothing seems to prevent it, unless the Metal Frame has the pins and the Fusion Frame has the holes in which the pins are inserted, or vice versa. Obviously that would be illegal though, since that is not how this 4D Metal Wheel was meant to be used.
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:23 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You mean two Metal Wheels? Only possible with Chrome Wheels from Zero-G. This process is called Synchrom.

Sorry, was confused by your choice of the word "Fusion" (since I guessed it referred to the "Metal Fusion" series).

I understand what you mean. I´m sorry.
No worries, it was my misunderstanding Smile
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, looking at our pictures on Beywiki (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...WD#Gallery), it does appear possible to use two Metal Frames on Fusion. Nothing seems to prevent it, unless the Metal Frame has the pins and the Fusion Frame has the holes in which the pins are inserted, or vice versa. Obviously that would be illegal though, since that is not how this 4D Metal Wheel was meant to be used.

I know that this is illegal but thank you for letting me know. Thank you for your answer. I think the best way to find out is simply by buying two Fusions and trying it out. I´ll buy two as soon as I can. Smile
Yes, apparently Fusion was so bad that nobody ever bought two, so nobody tested that hah.
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, apparently Fusion was so bad that nobody ever bought two, so nobody tested that hah.

I´m thinking of making a full metal Fusion with the core of a Phantom. I´ll only be using this for private play off course. But I think it might be better than Phantom or Duo. I have hopes in it but we´ll see once I tested it. I´ll post the test results then in the Illegal Modifications topic. Smile