Ask a question, get an answer! #2

how durable is a fake BB10 stadium, like this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Bey-Sta...Sw8-tWXyR6

because i just can't afford to pay $60 for a BB10 stadium
also are there any cheaper alternatives to the BB-10, that are close to being as well balanced as the BB10 stadium.
(Feb. 24, 2016  11:25 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how durable is a fake BB10 stadium, like this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Bey-Sta...Sw8-tWXyR6

because i just can't afford to pay $60 for a BB10 stadium
also are there any cheaper alternatives to the BB-10, that are close to being as well balanced as the BB10 stadium.
From what I noticed through people's videos and reviews, it tends to shatter and crack quickly due to the flimsy and brittle plastic it's made out of. I'd say a decent alternative would be the standard burst beystadium. You can find it for a pretty good price.
Alternatively, the Octagon stadium from Hasbro's BeyWarriors line is surprisingly good, though not the same as those TT ones.
Im sure this might have been asked before, or maybe even already has a thread about it, But i kept looking for one amd never found one. I keep hearing alot about a CHAOS layer. Chaos layer this, chaos layer that. That some people like it some dont. But....what is the chaos layer? I have not found any information about it, nor have i found anyone selling it. I know it wasnt realeased as a starter or booster since i looked at all the starters and boosters. The only way i think it was released was if it was by a set or random booster series. But i have tryed to find it, and still cant. Googling chaos layer i see some pics of it and also some people having battle vids of it, checking their channels theres no other vids about the chaos layer other then the battles. Can some one please tell me avout the chaos layer? When it was released, how much it is, is any one selling it, how was it released, is it good, in any type of combos? Whats up with the chaos layer why do people hate it and love it?
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:19 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: Im sure this might have been asked before, or maybe even already has a thread about it, But i kept looking for one amd never found one. I keep hearing alot about a CHAOS layer. Chaos layer this, chaos layer that. That some people like it some dont. But....what is the chaos layer? I have not found any information about it, nor have i found anyone selling it. I know it wasnt realeased as a starter or booster since i looked at all the starters and boosters. The only way i think it was released was if it was by a set or random booster series. But i have tryed to find it, and still cant. Googling chaos layer i see some pics of it and also some people having battle vids of it, checking their channels theres no other vids about the chaos layer other then the battles. Can some one please tell me avout the chaos layer? When it was released, how much it is, is any one selling it, how was it released, is it good, in any type of combos? Whats up with the chaos layer why do people hate it and love it?

Chaos is the prize layer in the Vol. 1 of the Gachapon layers. Chaos has amazing stamina, but really horrible teeth, so it bursts really easily. The best combos you can really make with it are stationary stamina, like Chaos Heavy Defense. The Gachapon layers were like ¥400 (correct me if I'm wrong), but there are also 4 other layers you could get.

Edit:
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:22 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:19 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: Im sure this might have been asked before, or maybe even already has a thread about it, But i kept looking for one amd never found one. I keep hearing alot about a CHAOS layer. Chaos layer this, chaos layer that. That some people like it some dont. But....what is the chaos layer? I have not found any information about it, nor have i found anyone selling it. I know it wasnt realeased as a starter or booster since i looked at all the starters and boosters. The only way i think it was released was if it was by a set or random booster series. But i have tryed to find it, and still cant. Googling chaos layer i see some pics of it and also some people having battle vids of it, checking their channels theres no other vids about the chaos layer other then the battles. Can some one please tell me avout the chaos layer? When it was released, how much it is, is any one selling it, how was it released, is it good, in any type of combos? Whats up with the chaos layer why do people hate it and love it?

Chaos is the prize layer in the Vol. 1 of the Gachapon layers. Chaos has amazing stamina, but really horrible teeth, so it bursts really easily. The best combos you can really make with it are stationary stamina, like Chaos Heavy Defense. The Gachapon layers were like ¥400 (correct me if I'm wrong), but there are also 4 other layers you could get.
Is any one on the WBO selling one or knows where to buy one im looking now but not finind anything ( not buying it now since im out of the country but im just curious), alos those other layers.....are they also different layers? Or is it old layers with recolors?
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:25 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:22 AM)Myth Wrote:

Is any one on the WBO selling one or knows where to buy one im looking now but not finind anything ( not buying it now since im out of the country but im just curious), alos those other layers.....are they also different layers? Or is it old layers with recolors?

Places like YJA have them, if you're willing to pay for shipping from Japan

The other layers are Clear/White Valkyrie, Pink Spriggan, Blue Kerbeus, and Green Ragnaruk.

Chaos was the "rare prize" Layer from the first random Layer gashapon set:

[Image: BBB_BG01_02.jpg]

It wasn't released as part of a Beyblade, just as an individual Layer.

Performance-wise, it has excellent Stamina, but bursts extremely easily, making it very risky. It's probably best in combos like Chaos Spread/Ring Accel/Zephyr, where it can Tornado Stall and avoid opponents so it doesn't get Burst.

EDIT: Beaten Uncertain
Awsome thank you so much for the info, from the site posted above it says its 1,000 yen thats cheep
Yo guys, we have a Beywiki article about that now, no need to write and repeat every information everytime hah. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Layer_-_Chaos
(Feb. 25, 2016  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo guys, we have a Beywiki article about that now, no need to write and repeat every information everytime hah. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Layer_-_Chaos

hahaah i saw the bey wiki article as soon as every one responded, thanks kai-v
can the beyblades from the random booster light be used against the plastic gen beyblades.
because i'm thinking of purchasing some for fun.
(Feb. 26, 2016  1:21 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: can the beyblades from the random booster light be used against the plastic gen beyblades.
because i'm thinking of purchasing some for fun.

for fun:yes,but they will be severely wrecked m8
for any other reason:most likely no
can anyone tell me which is most aggresive Fusion/Chrome Wheel in speed?

i mean which Chrome Wheel/Fusion Wheel can move fastest on ________145RF?
Well, as I never opened these boxes after buying these beys, what are the colours of the Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon in this photo?
http://s14.postimg.org/cp0upohmp/image.jpg
I think the Dragoon is black and the Cyber Dragoon is pearl...but I can't remember, and currently don't want to open the boxes, hehehe...I'd find this out myself, but I can't seem to find just a list of beys on the beywiki...I remember when that thing used to be so simple...
You're correct on both assumptions.
(Feb. 26, 2016  2:42 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me which is most aggresive Fusion/Chrome Wheel in speed?

i mean which Chrome Wheel/Fusion Wheel can move fastest on ________145RF?

The only thing that makes it move is the Bottom, hah. A piece on top will not make it move any faster, unless you go for very light: the more you add weight, obviously the more the whole object slows down.

As for what is the most aggressive, look at whatever is top-tier in Attack for the Standard and Zero-G formats?
Do we have a pic of the 0 cylinder Rock MW mold ?

If anyone recalls somebody posting it years ago. I really wanted to see it ..Along with the First mold of Ray that has smaller gaps and sharper edges
Hi guys, I'm new the this forum and want to get back into beyblades, since I havnt been watching or playing since the dragoon Tyson days.
My question is, living in Australia it looks impossible to buy any beyblades at all, would anyone know of a place that sells or know if there's any new series and blades being released in Australia? Thankyou Smile
You could buy them from http://amazon.com http://ebay.com ratuken global etcSmile
They all sell beys internationallyTongue_out_wink
(Feb. 26, 2016  8:19 AM)R3troPeak Wrote: Hi guys, I'm new the this forum and want to get back into beyblades, since I havnt been watching or playing since the dragoon Tyson days.
My question is, living in Australia it looks impossible to buy any beyblades at all, would anyone know of a place that sells or know if there's any new series and blades being released in Australia? Thankyou Smile

I think that all the sites here also ship to Australia: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
What is the difference between the Hasbro and Takara Tomy F230s that make the Hasbro ones worse?
(Feb. 26, 2016  8:27 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is the difference between the Hasbro and Takara Tomy F230s that make the Hasbro ones worse?

The moulding and/or the internal mechanism. You spin them by finger and the TAKARA-TOMY F230s spin considerably longer, so the pieces are smoother against each other, whereas Hasbro's create some friction, which in turn causes the end of the Track to cease spinning.
Does anybody know what in the world these things are? I always see them when searching for beys, and I even got some in a tourney prize pack.
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=u65705722
(Feb. 26, 2016  9:26 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Does anybody know what in the world these things are? I always see them when searching for beys, and I even got some in a tourney prize pack.
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=u65705722

Ah, that is where the side Holy Beasts come from, apparently BANG! comes from the company Wonderfarm: http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/bang/collection/bey_bang/

It says that BANG! is "a game of slapping down card on the ground over opponent card" hahah. I have no idea why you would want to do that and add weight inside your cards. Apparently you want the other's card to flip when yours hits it...?

The DJ, BANGMAN, is so cool though, how come I never saw that website before hah. http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/bang/bangman/index.html