Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 19, 2016  1:20 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me why Claw is used in top-tier defence combos like WHC?

Another reason is because Claw is the heaviest Driver right now, if I remember correctly?
For some reason it seems do be the hardest immobile driver to burst. I think it is a lot like Survive in that way, since they have such little surface area contact with the stadium floor. Because of this, the bey is pushed more, rather than taking the full force of the hit. But it is also is quite heavy, so it seems maybe it is the sweet spot for resisting KO's and Bursts the best. For an immobile driver anyway. I still prefer mobile defense, with Needle, Blow or Zephyr, maybe even Assault in some situations.
I think we are going to see a new king of immobile defense though, Gyro. Although it looks like it may not be all that immobile, can't wait to find out!
thanks answer! now i know why.

i have one more question. which is heaviest layer [on time of this post]? Chaos looks bulky but i want to know exact answerSmile

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Odin and Unicorn are the heaviest Layers at 8.6. Obviously all the other weights are close to that though, 8.4, 8.5, etc.
what type Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF is? is it a Defence type? Or an Anti-Attack type?

i was wonder it from long time, can figure out on my own so thought to ask
FOUNTAINFIRE probably antiattack

Wyvang wyvang ch120r2f, Balro Balro BD145 MF, or Balro Wyvang S130 RF. Which one would perform the best?
(Feb. 22, 2016  2:10 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: what type Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF is? is it a Defence type? Or an Anti-Attack type?

i was wonder it from long time, can figure out on my own so thought to ask

Anti-Attack. Traditional Defense focuses on minimizing recoil and resisting attack,s but Wyvang^2 is capable of resisting attacks, countering them with its own attack power, and landing KOs on other Beyblades, making it an Anti-Attack type.
Balro Balro BD145MF. if you can dodge attack and OS/KO _______ Dragooon SA165EWD/BWD/WD/PD or any other hard to KO stamina type [stamina/defence hybried]

edit:- Wyvang Wyvang is better as pure attack. but imo Balro is better [it's hard to say which is better. but it depends what you prefer [more attack but less stamina or more stamina but less attack]
prefer attack
Would balro wyvang work? Balro wyvang ch120 R2F/WF?

I do not want to get 2 ultamite DX sets lol
(Feb. 22, 2016  5:41 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: prefer attack
Would balro wyvang work? Balro wyvang ch120 R2F/WF?

I do not want to get 2 ultamite DX sets lol

Balro Balro BD145MF is a more versatile and useful combo (because it KOs Stamina, OSes Defense, and dodges Attack), but using RF/R2F/LRF would make it more powerful for Attack.

Balro Balro and Wyvang Wyvang are both top-tier for Attack; the main difference is that Wyvang Wyvang is more powerful but loses to E230 Defense, while Balro Balro has less difficulty beating E230 but isn't quite as strong otherwise.

I wouldn't suggest using Balro Wyvang unless you don't have two of each; both Chrome Wheels are generally better when paired with themselves. (It will still be very strong, just not quite as powerful as Balro^2 or Wyvang^2).
How would I set up or hold a tournament and what requirements would I need to meet?
(Feb. 22, 2016  8:31 PM)SephtFireblaze Wrote: How would I set up or hold a tournament and what requirements would I need to meet?

Hey,

That question would have been better suited in the Questions about the WBO topic, but basically you just need to have proven online to be a reliable, serious, knowledgeable person who knows the Rulebook and the Event Guide by heart and who, ideally, owns one of the stadiums that are considered legal themself. After that, sort of beyond your power, is the need to find at least seven confirmed participants including you, and of course find a suitable location, but any park does the job.
This may have been answered in a different thread, but i dont know where.

can a tournament be held with only 1 stadium/one ref.

thanks fam
(Feb. 23, 2016  2:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: This may have been answered in a different thread, but i dont know where.

can a tournament be held with only 1 stadium/one ref.

thanks fam

Absolutely, it has happened in the past, but obviously the tournament takes longer and you should have 'illegal' stadiums on the side and/or install very good discipline so nobody fools around and every battle occurs right after the other.
has anyone ever done a rpm test on the light launcher and beylauncher for burst/mfb, using a device to measure the actual rpm. i know theoretically the beylauncher has a higher rpm, but has anyone ever tested it.
sorry if this is the wrong thread to as this question.
It's hardly very accurate to measure post-launch due to the rate at which RPM decreases at the start of a battle (even solo) but various high speed custom launches have been tested this way and some were compared to a wide range of stock MFB launchers. Search for these tests on youtube and you may find what you're after.
btw, how accurate beylogger's lunch points are? i have deen some people got 800 and some over 1300 while others under 500

i haven't tried beylogger yet [due to not having time] but i'm thinking of testing my launch power and comparing it to bladers on WBO

edit:- anyone is going to reply? Smile
Beylogger points are calculated from the RPM but the actual formula is a mystery. Electronic launchers from the plastic series give a direct readout but I'm not sure there's anything more recent that does.

Most non-bladers get around 5000rpm with a dragon winder, with some weaker ones getting as low as 3000. I, personally, get 7800 but I don't know how that compares to the people on here.
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Beylogger points are calculated from the RPM but the actual formula is a mystery.

I saw this analyzed on a Japanese blog in-depth, will share here if I can find it again.
how much backup blades (mainly layers) are necessary for burst due to teeth wear. i usually buy two of every release for burst one for usage and one for backup, do i need more?
i didn't have any backup beyblades for Plastic/MFB/HMS, and they've all lasted since the beginning, and i take good care of them.
(Feb. 24, 2016  12:18 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much backup blades (mainly layers) are necessary for burst due to teeth wear. i usually buy two of every release for burst one for usage and one for backup, do i need more?
i didn't have any backup beyblades for Plastic/MFB/HMS, and they've all lasted since the beginning, and i take good care of them.

in more recent layers we found that the teeth tend to "mold" back to normal through normal play, especially with layers starting with xcalibur onward since they have been working on the teeth. but before xcalibur im not sure if they do. As for how much layers you should buy of each layer id say you really just need one since they have been fixing the teeth alot. but some people are still worried like you so, id say buy just one of each layer for now if in the future maybe a few months you think its wearing and not usable any more then buy a back up. this way it will save you alot more money , and give you money to buy a different bey
The only layer that has major tooth wear issues is Valkryie. After 20 rounds, it's teeth get rounded. It doesn't last very long, maybe around 35 at most.

For competitive play, you would want at least 2 Valkyries. For just free play/fooling around at home, Valkryie gets to the point that it has very early burst that you would want a second one for sure. Even then, you may want more.

Minoburos also has sharp teeth, but I am not too sure about the wear with it. DeathScyther has sharp teeth, yet wears a decent (if not significant) amount slower than Valkryie. Though a second DeathScyther is handy. My Xcalibur has no wear, and if it does, it's extremely minimal.

To sum it all up; maybe get some more Valkryie, but the rest is fine.
I really wonder if Hasbro will release the standard Valkyrie. Seems inevitable that they would revise its tooth design if so.