Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I've tollerated plastics' weight shattering fatalities, I'll be fine.
(Jan. 30, 2016  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2016  12:01 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hello there! I'm a little lost with the new releases... ?.?

Well, there are threads about all of them; what exactly would you like to know?

I just found the answer with a Beyblade Burst product list, thank you so Wink
where do you find beyblade burst manga chapter 7
How can I solve this error on the WBBA app and Beylogger? http://imgur.com/couibBD
(Jan. 31, 2016  12:32 AM)Extrell Wrote: How can I solve this error on the WBBA app and Beylogger? http://imgur.com/couibBD

Make sure the chord is all the way in and your volume is on max.
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:19 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  12:32 AM)Extrell Wrote: How can I solve this error on the WBBA app and Beylogger? http://imgur.com/couibBD

It's still not working
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:46 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:19 AM)Wizard Wrote:

It's still not working

What phone are you using? Some do not work with the app for transferring BeyPoints from the BeyLogger.
(Jan. 31, 2016  3:06 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:46 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:19 AM)Wizard Wrote: Make sure the chord is all the way in and your volume is on max.
It's still not working

What phone are you using? Some do not work with the app for transferring BeyPoints from the BeyLogger.
I am using an iPhone 5c. My points were able to transfer through yesterday.
Does anyone know what is Beyblade Lisenese? I saw it on zankye's video.
(Jan. 31, 2016  3:52 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  3:06 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  2:46 AM)Extrell Wrote: It's still not working

Some phones dont work with the beylogger, but you can still get points from scanning things. Like my android lg, i cant use my beylogger with it at all, i tried my android tablet it didnt work either again on the QR scanning worked for both. But my mom lg android ( a different kind ) works perfect. So try other kinds of phones or tablets on your house
(Feb. 01, 2016  12:25 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  3:52 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2016  3:06 AM)Hato Wrote: What phone are you using? Some do not work with the app for transferring BeyPoints from the BeyLogger.
Some phones dont work with the beylogger, but you can still get points from scanning things. Like my android lg, i cant use my beylogger with it at all, i tried my android tablet it didnt work either again on the QR scanning worked for both. But my mom lg android ( a different kind ) works perfect. So try other kinds of phones or tablets on your house

Alright thanks
Will there be any tournaments in Zew Zealand
(Feb. 01, 2016  7:48 AM)NEMISIS4THEWIN Wrote: Will there be any tournaments in Zew Zealand

The honest answer is that it depends on the Bladers who live there. Official tournaments held by Hasbro are very rare, so while we help you organise events with everything we have, all of our tournaments are fan-run. That means that if nobody in New Zealand ever takes the initiative to host an event, none will ever happen. Perhaps you could help get a tournament scene going ? You should post in this topic dedicated to New Zealand to see if anything can be started : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Zea...ew-zealand
how many wing design Balro and Wyvang is? I mean how galaxy is 3 winged and Vulcan is 2 [techniqually 4 with that small ones]

I tried a lot to figure out but both looks 1 winged to me [they may or may not be], then I can choose better which track and metal face to use [I'm trying new combos]
(Feb. 01, 2016  9:34 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: how many wing design Balro and Wyvang is? I mean how galaxy is 3 winged and Vulcan is 2 [techniqually 4 with that small ones]

I tried a lot to figure out but both looks 1 winged to me [they may or may not be], then I can choose better which track and metal face to use [I'm trying new combos]

Most Chrome Wheels are highly asymmetrical. Wyvang Wyvang effectively has 2-sided symmetry, but Balro Balro is a mess. GB145 works well with Wyvang, and Balro will work with pretty much anything.
What should my leviathan/kraken bd145 cs spin time be? I feel like I should be getting more thab 2.30 out of it, but I guess I dont really know. Is that decent?
idk exactly but i got 2:41 mins in Hasbro stadium, i'm getting BB-10 this month i can test it for you if you wish [seller is ready to ship but i'm gathering money and i tried it in friends stadium, it did very well but don't remeber solo spin time]
sorry for double post but i really need to ask that

is there is any safe way pull Winder [ripcord] sideways? My Beylauncher LR is broken [may take month or two to fix] so i just have light Launcher now [with neo dragooon winder] so can anyone tell me how i can launch beys without breaking?
(Feb. 02, 2016  12:38 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: sorry for double post but i really need to ask that

is there is any safe way pull Winder [ripcord] sideways? My Beylauncher LR is broken [may take month or two to fix] so i just have light Launcher now [with neo dragooon winder] so can anyone tell me how i can launch beys without breaking?

Well, it's hard to launch a Light Launcher so the ripcord is sides way, but I have tried having it turned a little so the ripcord isn't all the way to the side, but not completely facing me: inbetween those.

Hope this helps, and good luck repairing your Beylauncher! Smile
Hi folks, Im relatively new but after searching the forums I didn't get an answer unique to my situation. I bought some beys of dimsum (thanks to the forums) and let me just say the experience was great. He is an A++ Seller - this post has nothing to do with him but he deserves a plug.

Prior to that however I purchased a bey on amazon (third party seller), which just arrived after more than a month. To me the labeling on the front is unlike what I am used to seeing - Usually the English script is more prominent.

Any Idea whether this is a fake Ray Unicorno?

[Image: wpWUz5q.jpg]

[Image: 69Ga8Iv.jpg]

[Image: fI5hR0V.jpg?1]
Looks very real to me.
Hm.. It does seem different than the boxes I've seen, but I am pretty sure dimsum2u lives in Hong Kong, where the boxes could most likely be a little different.

It does seem legit, as it does have the Takara-Tomy logo, but I can see what you are saying, as it does seem off.
Sorry to confuse the issue... Dimsum2u was great. I did a separate dimsum purchase it was 100% authentic and pristine and fast. This one was from some third party amazon provider. I ordered it much earlier and received it much later.
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:44 PM)nobot0 Wrote: Sorry to confuse the issue... Dimsum2u was great. I did a separate dimsum purchase it was 100% authentic and pristine and fast. This one was from some third party amazon provider. I ordered it much earlier and received it much later.

After looking at the photo dimsum has, it's probably a Hong Kong version; a little bit of a variation on the box.
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks very real to me.

Thanks... That is reassuring. I am used to seeing the English script more prominent like this picture

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

and a back similar to this

[Image: 81arWyxWqfL._SL1500_.jpg]

I didn't think there was that much variance in boxes.