Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 19, 2016  1:52 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I want to ask that if these parts are realSmile or fakeUnhappy

Hmm... I think everything is real except H145 and Phantom. There is something off about the H145, and the Phantom seems shinier than usual.

I'll take a closer look at it again Smile
everything looks og, vikram
Weird, I had never noticed that one of H145's wings' sides had a longer edge, and vice versa for the other wing. I thought everything was symetrical. But yes, those two pieves look original.
New member here Smile. I was wondering if this beyblade is real. To be honest I have doubts about it being real. I haven't bought a beyblade in 10 years. I was wondering if anyone can help me please Grin Thank You![/spoiler]

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-A-32-Drac...B008CGPOSW
(Jan. 19, 2016  9:20 PM)BbqSauce12 Wrote: New member here Smile. I was wondering if this beyblade is real. To be honest I have doubts about it being real. I haven't bought a beyblade in 10 years. I was wondering if anyone can help me please Grin Thank You![/spoiler]

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-A-32-Drac...B008CGPOSW

It is real. "SOK" is the previous logo for SonoKong, a company who has the official licence to distribute Beyblades in South Korea. Usually they are always mostly the same as all other Beyblades, but for Plastics, unfortunately almost all, if not all, of their models are incompatible with TAKARA-TOMY's or Hasbro's plastic Beyblades. The moulding is different and/or the pieces are actually slightly bigger, so things do not fit properly.
Do any of the burst beylaunchers perform differently than others or tend to break more easily? I want to pick one up but didn't know if there were any bad molds. Thanks!
(Jan. 19, 2016  11:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Do any of the burst beylaunchers perform differently than others or tend to break more easily? I want to pick one up but didn't know if there were any bad molds. Thanks!

Apparently the clear yellow from Xcalibur Force Xtreme has a handle that breaks easily, but I think the rest is mostly OK, except perhaps the very first from the Start Dash Set.
I've honestly not had any issues with my second Start Dash Set BeyLauncher, minus the mechanism wearing down ... ugh.
is anyone going to answer my question?
(Jan. 18, 2016  3:24 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what does SA165(teeth facing downwards) GCF look like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmSQLpm_3lc

There's a video with a combo using SA165GCF if that helps.
Does anyone know anything about printing out stickers to put on beyblades?

I bought one from japan and I accidentally botched up the sticker and now I have nothing to put on it. also would anyone know where to find sticker sets for certain beyblades? I need the stickers to a beelzub recolor bb123
(Jan. 19, 2016  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the clear yellow from Xcalibur Force Xtreme has a handle that breaks easily, but I think the rest is mostly OK, except perhaps the very first from the Start Dash Set.

(Jan. 20, 2016  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've honestly not had any issues with my second Start Dash Set BeyLauncher, minus the mechanism wearing down ... ugh.
Oh cool, so the beylauncher in the start dash should be fine. Thanks guys!
(Jan. 20, 2016  1:48 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  3:24 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what does SA165(teeth facing downwards) GCF look like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmSQLpm_3lc

There's a video with a combo using SA165GCF if that helps.
Thanks for sharing my video. Lol
(Jan. 20, 2016  2:36 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2016  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the clear yellow from Xcalibur Force Xtreme has a handle that breaks easily, but I think the rest is mostly OK, except perhaps the very first from the Start Dash Set.

(Jan. 20, 2016  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've honestly not had any issues with my second Start Dash Set BeyLauncher, minus the mechanism wearing down ... ugh.
Oh cool, so the beylauncher in the start dash should be fine. Thanks guys!
I still use my beylauncher from that set that I got back in July. Nothing seems to be wrong with it, and I've used it quite a bit.
Some of those blue BeyLaunchers from the Start Dash Set may be fine, but it has been the one that has been most widely reported to have issues by many different people. I'd stay away from that one, personally ... But then again, I'm one of the people who had an inconsistent one.
Yeah, worth remembering that one of mine totally broke beyond repair. And all BeyLaunchers will eventually wear down unless you're avoiding launching them at full power.
I use my blue beylauncher just like I would with my MFB ones: at full strength. If anything, only the prongs are a little scuffed and worn. Never had any problems with it. Tongue_out
(Jan. 21, 2016  9:31 AM)Kevo Wrote: I use my blue beylauncher just like I would with my MFB ones: at full strength. If anything, only the prongs are a little scuffed and worn. Never had any problems with it. Tongue_out

OK, but something is definitely off, because this mechanism wears down for literally everybody; it's impossible to avoid this with extended use due to its poor design and materials. I am not doubting that your BeyLauncher is working fine. I am doubting if we have the same definition of heavy use, though. I don't play that much and I've cycled through quite a few BeyLaunchers already.
ok, this may be the wrong place to ask this, and maybe a stupid question. but would using an E230 track without the elevator part be limited legal? or any of the banned tracks with removable wingy bits removed for that matter. IE short parted oh isht moments during tourneys and such.
They definitely must be used with their associated piece to be legal.
I meant using the banned pieces ( bd145, e230, sw165, 1p230) without their bits to use them as 145, 230, or 165 in a pinch, though I imagine most folks would happily loan a person a stray track in such an occasion it's just a weird thought that crossed my mind so figured I'd ask.
(Jan. 22, 2016  12:51 AM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: I meant using the banned pieces ( bd145, e230, sw165, 1p230) without their bits to use them as 145, 230, or 165 in a pinch, though I imagine most folks would happily loan a person a stray track in such an occasion it's just a weird thought that crossed my mind so figured I'd ask.

So, why not just use the real 230, 145 and 160 (Close enough to 165)?
Ideally one would I'm thinking " oh Isht something broke and i don't have so and so" on the fly worst case scenario moments. As I said I'm sure in most situations someone would gladly let you borrow one for a round or two but yeah.
(Jan. 21, 2016  4:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  9:31 AM)Kevo Wrote: I use my blue beylauncher just like I would with my MFB ones: at full strength. If anything, only the prongs are a little scuffed and worn. Never had any problems with it. Tongue_out

OK, but something is definitely off, because this mechanism wears down for literally everybody; it's impossible to avoid this with extended use due to its poor design and materials. I am not doubting that your BeyLauncher is working fine. I am doubting if we have the same definition of heavy use, though. I don't play that much and I've cycled through quite a few BeyLaunchers already.
I should really post some pics and shoot some videos with it. Can't say I use it 24/7, but definitely for literally all my videos and most off camera play.