Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 11, 2016  4:51 AM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: How viable are defense type beyblades/tactics in competitive limited/standard play? I mostly see folks discussing attack types so, just wondering.
Very viable
the reason for so much attack discussion is because of defense types
(Jan. 11, 2016  7:43 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:51 AM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: How viable are defense type beyblades/tactics in competitive limited/standard play? I mostly see folks discussing attack types so, just wondering.
Very viable
the reason for so much attack discussion is because of defense types

YEAH I AGREE WITH RACINGCHEETAHZ BUT I THINK MOBILE DEFENCE AND ANTI-ATTACKERS OUTCLASS STATIONERY DEFENCE TYPES AS THEY CAN HANDLE WYVANG BETTER AND ANTI-ATTACK TYPES FIGHT BACK ATTACK TYPES AND KO SURVIVALS WHICH MAY OVERSHADOW DEFENDER TO SOME DEGREES [AS DEFENCE TYPES CAN'T OS STAMNIA TYPES NOR KO THEM

SPOILT SPOILER (Click to View)

Attack types require more skill to use and are generally more exciting, that's why they get the focus.
I guess Competitive Defense Type Combos are really easy to make, Heavy , Low recoil , Rubber tip , then boom. You got it.And There's no launching techniques that is good for defense type other than weak launch.So Dracomageat is right about Attack types requiring more skill than Defense and Stamina types.
What is difference between aggressive and calm mold of Wyvang?

i heard there are aggressive molds of chrome wheels, what chrome wheels have such a molds and where i can get aggressive and clam?
(Jan. 11, 2016  12:15 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: What is difference between aggressive and calm mold of Wyvang?

i heard there are aggressive molds of chrome wheels, what chrome wheels have such a molds and where i can get aggressive and clam?
It has a slight difference in recoil and smash capability.

Wyvang
Dragooon = has two molds in Takara Tomy alone.

Idk what the other ones are..
Apparently you can get different molds by The starter/booster of the beyblade alone , or acquiring it on a set. Takara Tomy and Hasbro has different molds aswell.
The only way you can get Wyvang is in the defense and stamina set. So there must only be the one mold. You must be thinking of Dragoon. The only differences I know of those molds is that the gold one (Takara) is heaviest and Hasbro is the lightest, iirc. With the normal Takara one being somewhere in the middle.
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:58 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: The only way you can get Wyvang is in the defense and stamina set. So there must only be the one mold. You must be thinking of Dragoon. The only differences I know of those molds is that the gold one (Takara) is heaviest and Hasbro is the lightest, iirc. With the normal Takara one being somewhere in the middle.
Oh yeah, my bad , Thanks for correcting me Zoroaste.
Actually, there are two different molds of Wyvang - one of the gaps near the head is bigger (4mm) on one mold, making it better for Attack than the other smaller one. I'm not sure how to tell which DX sets have them without measuring, but I have seen both molds, and they are visibly different.
How nessicary is zee blayblay card game?

Besides the obvious card hype at the time, was there really anyone who played it ?maybe may lack of experience of playing it though, this is aimed to someone who has played it.
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How nessicary is zee blayblay card game?

Besides the obvious card hype at the time, was there really anyone who played it ?maybe may lack of experience of playing it though, this is aimed to someone who has played it.

The English one never released any sets after the initial one, so safe to say it was a failure and not many people played it. I don't remember seeing any Japanese ones beyond Bakuten Shoot, so I would guess that one didn't do too well, either.
How do you do the sliding shoot in the new Burst stadium? I dont have any grips or anything, is it possible without them?
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:13 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: How do you do the sliding shoot in the new Burst stadium? I dont have any grips or anything, is it possible without them?

Judging from other peoples expiriance it is actually easier to control your shot without a grip, so just beylauncher or beylogger and beylauncher work best for shots that require control and aim. Anyway to do a succesful sliding shoot in burst just try to aim on the ridge on an angle of 30 - 45 degrees, i suggest just practicing with that in mind until you find a strategy you're comfortable with that works.
I have meteo l drago but iys stamina is way too low ...pls i beg u to tell me a way out.the bey is new and not worn off that much
(Jan. 12, 2016  6:13 PM)avinashsher Wrote: I have meteo l drago but iys stamina is way too low ...pls i beg u to tell me a way out.the bey is new and not worn off that much

Oh, if you are using it uncustomized, as it was inside the box, then of course the flat tip is not meant to have stamina. Flat tips are almost always Attack types, which have to sacrifice endurance in exchange for aggressivity, to knockout or destabilise the opponent. Plus, are you using the Hasbro version ? It comes with a winder-based launcher, which is very weak in comparison to a string launcher, called BeyLauncher.

So, those are two avenues you should explore to improve your Meteo L Drago's stamina, but obviously the best combination is something like Meteo L Drago F230GCF/CF, where the tip's huge disk allows for some Life After Death, meaning the Beyblade keeps rolling and technically spinning even though it has fallen over on its side.
For those of you that have won Amaterios, about how long does it take for it to arrive at your middleman/forwarding service?
A few business days.
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:42 PM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: ok, so is there a spreadsheet version of the parts list somewhere?

This is really something we should do - make a database of every single part, recolor, and where to get it.

I LOVE DATABASES SO MUCH
DATA IS FUN
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:31 PM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:42 PM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: ok, so is there a spreadsheet version of the parts list somewhere?

This is really something we should do - make a database of every single part, recolor, and where to get it.

I LOVE DATABASES SO MUCH
DATA IS FUN

Would you like to make it? Grin
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:31 PM)caek Wrote:

I LOVE DATABASES SO MUCH
DATA IS FUN

Would you like to make it? Grin

*may or may not be working on something like that with my limited knowledge as we speak*
Hi, im fairly new, and got my first burst beybladr. I was wandering, do they get crappier with use? Like do you have to replace them after a certain amount or time?
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:56 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Hi, im fairly new, and got my first burst beybladr. I was wandering, do they get crappier with use? Like do you have to replace them after a certain amount or time?

The teeth do wear over time, but layers like Valkryie, Minoburos wear fast. DeathScyther wears a little slower, and Spriggan wears at a little less than moderate pass. The rest of the layers wear extremely slow. Smile
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:56 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Hi, im fairly new, and got my first burst beybladr. I was wandering, do they get crappier with use? Like do you have to replace them after a certain amount or time?

I wrote about the various technical issues with Beyblade Burst here: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870...cal-issues

There isn't much that's happened since I wrote. Valkyrie is still a big problem. Xcalibur's teeth seem to indicate that they're working towards resolving this issue, but they sadly haven't updated any already-released Layers.
Do the metal ones not have this issue? Also if I decide against playig burst in favor of metal, can i use the dash set stafium for metal beys?