Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Quick question; whats the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs? Also what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:34 PM)Laids Wrote: Quick question; whats the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs? Also what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?

Nothing besides the name, they are exactly he same just made by different companies.
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:35 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:34 PM)Laids Wrote: Quick question; whats the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs? Also what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?

Nothing besides the name, they are exactly he same just made by different companies.

Thank you that had me really confused. And what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:37 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:35 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Thank you that had me really confused. And what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?

Customised or non customised?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:37 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:35 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Nothing besides the name, they are exactly he same just made by different companies.

Non customized but if you could list some customized ones at the bottom that would be great.
(Jan. 09, 2016  6:54 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:37 PM)Laids Wrote: Thank you that had me really confused. And what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?

Non customized but if you could list some customized ones at the bottom that would be great.

Depending on what format you're talking about, there's a forum for the best beyblade customizations. From there, just go to the sub-forum for the format you're looking for.
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:37 PM)Laids Wrote: Thank you that had me really confused. And what are the best 3 beyblades for each type (Defence, Attack, Stamina)?

Non-customized for Standard:
Attack: Blitz Unicornio?
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl
Stamina: Phantom Orion or Duo Uranus

Non-customized for Limited:
Attack: Pegasis 85RF (BB-96 Super Deck Set)
Defense: Jade Jupiter?
Stamina: Burn Cancer 100WD (BB-96 Super Deck Set) or Earth Aquila

For the best customized combos, look in the Competitive Combos discussion for Standard and Limited.

Personal Opinion

Attack:
1. Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
2. Variares DGrin (Flat Mode)
3. Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Defense:
1. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
2. Basalt Horogium 145WD
3. Jade Jupiter S130RB

Stamina:
1. Phantom Orion BGrin
2. Duo Uranus 230WD
3. Scythe Kronos T125EDS
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Customised or non customised?

Personal Opinion

Attack:
1. Blitz Unicorno 100RSF

Defense:
2. Basalt Horogium 145WD
3. Jade Jupiter S130RB

Stamina:
1. Phantom Orion BGrin
2. Duo Uranus 230WD
3. Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Are Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs up there? Also what type are they?
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:43 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  6:54 PM)Laids Wrote: Non customized but if you could list some customized ones at the bottom that would be great.

Personal Opinion

Attack:
1. Blitz Unicorno 100RSF

Defense:
2. Basalt Horogium 145WD
3. Jade Jupiter S130RB

Stamina:
1. Phantom Orion BGrin
2. Duo Uranus 230WD
3. Scythe Kronos T125EDS

I put Twisted Tempo as second strongest defense type, it's original name is Basalt Horogium. Also, I did put Hades Kerbecs on 3rd best stamina but I changed it to Scythe Kronos, but I'm not sure which is better uncustomised. Twisted Tempo is labelled as a Defense type officially, and Hades Kerbecs is labelled as Stamina, but in reality, both are best used for Stamina.
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:43 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Personal Opinion

Attack:
1. Blitz Unicorno 100RSF

Defense:
2. Basalt Horogium 145WD
3. Jade Jupiter S130RB

Stamina:
1. Phantom Orion BGrin
2. Duo Uranus 230WD
3. Scythe Kronos T125EDS

I put Twisted Tempo as second strongest defense type, it's original name is Basalt Horogium. Also, I did put Hades Kerbecs on 3rd best stamina but I changed it to Scythe Kronos, but I'm not sure which is better uncustomised. Twisted Tempo is labelled as a Defense type officially, and Hades Kerbecs is labelled as Stamina, but in reality, both are best used for Stamina.

And are all the ones you mentioned legal? So is Jade Jupiter a better defence then Twisted Tempo?
(Dec. 21, 2015  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:58 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:20 AM)Extrell Wrote: Hey! I'm trying to come back to Beyblade and I was wondering which bey is really worth getting right now. I was thinking about getting Oval Deathscyther, Wyvern Armed Massive, Amaterios Aero Assault, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Excalibur Force Extreme, or Odin Central Blow. I don't know anything about the Burst stuff other than the app and beylogger.

@[Extrell]
You should get the B-08 Start Dash Set; which gives you Valkyrie Wing Accel, the Standard BeyStadium, Beylogger, and a BeyLauncher. Basically everything you need.
Excalibur will give you (assumingly) good Attack Parts, so (most likely) I'd recommend it. Deathscyther and Odin are pretty good Beyblades to own. And Wyvern isn't really worth it IMO. (Especially if you buy everything I listed before) And the Reshuffle Sets, B-21 and B-22, has a grip and a long winder launcher which is cool. Plus a good number of spare parts. It also eliminates the need for buying Deathscyther, Spriggan, Wyvern, and a Heavy Disk.

So imo, buy:

B-08 Start Dash Set
B-17 Odin Central Blow
B-21 Reshuffle Attack and Balance
B-22 Reshuffle Defense and Stamina

Since Amaterios doesn't seem very good, and it's limited to a giveaway, don't buy one. Although of course you can try for one on "Rare Bey Get Battle".

FWIW, I would recommend getting Xcalibur and a BeyStadium Standard Type separately over the B-08 set since Xcalibur will definitely have the most recent launcher design updates. But of course, you'd need to get Valkyrie and the BeyLogger some other way if you want them.

Alright thanks!
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:43 PM)Laids Wrote: Are Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs up there? Also what type are they?

And are all the ones you mentioned legal? So is Jade Jupiter a better defence then Twisted Tempo?

Depends on format, if you're using standard format then yeah all are legal, Jade Jupiter, I'm not sure if it's better or worse, I put it below Basalt Horogium for the wheels though Jade Jupiter has an RB, so I'm not sure, whatever number 1. is is what I think are the best.
(Jan. 09, 2016  10:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I put Twisted Tempo as second strongest defense type, it's original name is Basalt Horogium. Also, I did put Hades Kerbecs on 3rd best stamina but I changed it to Scythe Kronos, but I'm not sure which is better uncustomised. Twisted Tempo is labelled as a Defense type officially, and Hades Kerbecs is labelled as Stamina, but in reality, both are best used for Stamina.

Depends on format, if you're using standard format then yeah all are legal, Jade Jupiter, I'm not sure if it's better or worse, I put it below Basalt Horogium for the wheels though Jade Jupiter has an RB, so I'm not sure, whatever number 1. is is what I think are the best.

Thank you for your help and I have one last question. What is the best overall/ rarest beyblade?
(Jan. 09, 2016  10:26 PM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Laids Wrote: And are all the ones you mentioned legal? So is Jade Jupiter a better defence then Twisted Tempo?

Thank you for your help and I have one last question. What is the best overall/ rarest beyblade?

Maybe Reviser Dragooon F230GCf or Balro Balro BD145MF or Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF? are some strongest beys. i think Dragooon F230 is King of Left Spins, because it has won lots of WBO events and tested a lot which prove how easily beat all types of combos and some bladers like l)ragon and dark)_moesy clam it's too op and dominated Zero-G format and op everything in standard. also Dragooon F230 is very powerful [from my own experince] and can do everything [say what it don't have, it's easy to control, it can stall to os defence types with 3mins of stamina, attack to Ko stamina and balance types, doge/defend/KO + it has LAD ability which can help it spin even after it fall on angle (which will os almost anything)] but Balro is good too [it have almost 4mins stamina, ok Defence and extremly powerful attacker]
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:58 PM)Laids Wrote: And are all the ones you mentioned legal? So is Jade Jupiter a better defence then Twisted Tempo?

There really isn't any best combos, but I hear Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF is pretty good as a balance custom, Genbull Dragoon F230CF being good for left spin stamina, Duo Cygnus 160PD is good for stamina, Reviser Reviser E230CS for standard Defense and Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F is good for attack. I'm not sure you have to check the Customization Threads.
(Jan. 10, 2016  1:57 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  10:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Depends on format, if you're using standard format then yeah all are legal, Jade Jupiter, I'm not sure if it's better or worse, I put it below Basalt Horogium for the wheels though Jade Jupiter has an RB, so I'm not sure, whatever number 1. is is what I think are the best.

There really isn't any best combos, but I hear Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF is pretty good as a balance custom, Genbull Dragoon F230CF being good for left spin stamina, Duo Cygnus 160PD is good for stamina, Reviser Reviser E230CS for standard Defense and Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F is good for attack. I'm not sure you have to check the Customization Threads.

I meant like normal original beyblades (the same series as the ones we were talking about before)
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:23 AM)Laids Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  1:57 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  10:26 PM)Laids Wrote: Thank you for your help and I have one last question. What is the best overall/ rarest beyblade?

I meant like normal original beyblades (the same series as the ones we were talking about before)

MFB and Zero-G are same series [Blitz Unicorn is MFB and Wyvang is Zero-G both are in same series
MFB and Zero-G aren't the same series, even if they are compatible.
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: MFB and Zero-G aren't the same series, even if they are compatible.

What are the rarest / best beyblades of the series I'm talking about? (Like Dragoon msuv)
The rarest beys in MFB (not counting recolors) are probably Blitz Unicorno and Duo Uranus. Dragoon MSUV is from the Heavy Metal System (HMS), which is a completely different generation (the one right before MFB) and is not compatible with MFB
Can a beyblade burst string launcher fit onto a beyblade metal fusion launcher grip.
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:28 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Can a beyblade burst string launcher fit onto a beyblade metal fusion launcher grip.

No, none of the accessories from MFB are compatible with Burst without modification, which for testing and organized play purposes is illegal.
How viable are defense type beyblades/tactics in competitive limited/standard play? I mostly see folks discussing attack types so, just wondering.
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:54 AM)Half Nail Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  6:28 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Can a beyblade burst string launcher fit onto a beyblade metal fusion launcher grip.

No, none of the accessories from MFB are compatible with Burst without modification, which for testing and organized play purposes is illegal.

To be fair, this happens a lot. Things next gen are not comparable with things prior. Though modifiers will find a way~