Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 19, 2015  8:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:03 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: is Wing Pegasus S130RB a rare bey? cause sadly my seller didn't include it in the set he's gonna sell to me Pinching_eyes_2

They are supposed to be rare. but you can find it on ebay for cheap
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...Swys5WU9Z3
Oh . I see. I'm just really sad that i didn't get S130 and RB :l
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:56 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:03 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: is Wing Pegasus S130RB a rare bey? cause sadly my seller didn't include it in the set he's gonna sell to me Pinching_eyes_2

They are supposed to be rare. but you can find it on ebay for cheap

you might want to report that seller if the package was tampered. you can get a refund ?
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:56 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: They are supposed to be rare. but you can find it on ebay for cheap

you might want to report that seller if the package was tampered. you can get a refund ?
no i mean he didn't include it in the set that i was buying . And he lives in the same street i live. He didn't give me it because i wanted him to remove some beys and it will decrease the amount i need to pay for. Sadly , he removed wing pegasus :C
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:09 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:56 AM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: Oh . I see. I'm just really sad that i didn't get S130 and RB :l

no i mean he didn't include it in the set that i was buying . And he lives in the same street i live. He didn't give me it because i wanted him to remove some beys and it will decrease the amount i need to pay for. Sadly , he removed wing pegasus :C

lol. ok i get it Grin ... He removed some 15$, its worth around that
Hey! I'm trying to come back to Beyblade and I was wondering which bey is really worth getting right now. I was thinking about getting Oval Deathscyther, Wyvern Armed Massive, Amaterios Aero Assault, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Excalibur Force Extreme, or Odin Central Blow. I don't know anything about the Burst stuff other than the app and beylogger.
Odin Central Blow

edit:- thanks missingno for correcting me i'll learn more about burst and answer
Please FIREFIRE, don't answer any question if you don't know a part nor the complete answer.

You can get Odin Central Blow in a booster, not a random booster.
can 230 be a good alternative to the top tier balance combo Girago Dragoon F230 CF? So i can make it Girago Dragooon 230 CF?
(Dec. 20, 2015  11:56 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: can 230 be a good alternative to the top tier balance combo Girago Dragoon F230 CF? So i can make it Girago Dragooon 230 CF?

Not at all. F230 has a free-spinning gimmick that puts it on a whole other level than 230.
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:20 AM)Extrell Wrote: Hey! I'm trying to come back to Beyblade and I was wondering which bey is really worth getting right now. I was thinking about getting Oval Deathscyther, Wyvern Armed Massive, Amaterios Aero Assault, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Excalibur Force Extreme, or Odin Central Blow. I don't know anything about the Burst stuff other than the app and beylogger.

@[Extrell]
You should get the B-08 Start Dash Set; which gives you Valkyrie Wing Accel, the Standard BeyStadium, Beylogger, and a BeyLauncher. Basically everything you need.
Excalibur will give you (assumingly) good Attack Parts, so (most likely) I'd recommend it. Deathscyther and Odin are pretty good Beyblades to own. And Wyvern isn't really worth it IMO. (Especially if you buy everything I listed before) And the Reshuffle Sets, B-21 and B-22, has a grip and a long winder launcher which is cool. Plus a good number of spare parts. It also eliminates the need for buying Deathscyther, Spriggan, Wyvern, and a Heavy Disk.

So imo, buy:

B-08 Start Dash Set
B-17 Odin Central Blow
B-21 Reshuffle Attack and Balance
B-22 Reshuffle Defense and Stamina

Since Amaterios doesn't seem very good, and it's limited to a giveaway, don't buy one. Although of course you can try for one on "Rare Bey Get Battle".
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  11:56 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: can 230 be a good alternative to the top tier balance combo Girago Dragoon F230 CF? So i can make it Girago Dragooon 230 CF?

Not at all. F230 has a free-spinning gimmick that puts it on a whole other level than 230.
As I thought. Thanks!
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:05 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: "Who once vandalized Beywiki's content?"

No you cannot ask for answers for the Scavenger Hunt questions. You have to find them yourself, which is the whole purpose.
what's best alternative to Kraken/Gembu?
(Dec. 21, 2015  4:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: what's best alternative to Kraken/Gembu?

For what custom?

For defense and Dragooon lifesteal, Reviser would be.
(Dec. 21, 2015  4:40 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  4:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: what's best alternative to Kraken/Gembu?

For what custom?

For defense and Dragooon lifesteal, Reviser would be.

for defence, i have dragooon and i used one reviser [another reviser is lost along with kraken and gembu]
So you one to go along with Reviser? Dragooon would probably do that best if its a mid height combo and not like E230.
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:58 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  1:20 AM)Extrell Wrote: Hey! I'm trying to come back to Beyblade and I was wondering which bey is really worth getting right now. I was thinking about getting Oval Deathscyther, Wyvern Armed Massive, Amaterios Aero Assault, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Excalibur Force Extreme, or Odin Central Blow. I don't know anything about the Burst stuff other than the app and beylogger.

@[Extrell]
You should get the B-08 Start Dash Set; which gives you Valkyrie Wing Accel, the Standard BeyStadium, Beylogger, and a BeyLauncher. Basically everything you need.
Excalibur will give you (assumingly) good Attack Parts, so (most likely) I'd recommend it. Deathscyther and Odin are pretty good Beyblades to own. And Wyvern isn't really worth it IMO. (Especially if you buy everything I listed before) And the Reshuffle Sets, B-21 and B-22, has a grip and a long winder launcher which is cool. Plus a good number of spare parts. It also eliminates the need for buying Deathscyther, Spriggan, Wyvern, and a Heavy Disk.

So imo, buy:

B-08 Start Dash Set
B-17 Odin Central Blow
B-21 Reshuffle Attack and Balance
B-22 Reshuffle Defense and Stamina

Since Amaterios doesn't seem very good, and it's limited to a giveaway, don't buy one. Although of course you can try for one on "Rare Bey Get Battle".

FWIW, I would recommend getting Xcalibur and a BeyStadium Standard Type separately over the B-08 set since Xcalibur will definitely have the most recent launcher design updates. But of course, you'd need to get Valkyrie and the BeyLogger some other way if you want them.
Is it possible to paint Burst Bey layers with some kind of super durable paint? Like how some toys are tattooed? Is there a way to do that myself?
(Dec. 22, 2015  10:43 AM)gankoba Wrote: Is it possible to paint Burst Bey layers with some kind of super durable paint? Like how some toys are tattooed? Is there a way to do that myself?
EDIT : My mistake , Burst layers are already fully designed so the results could be bad if you spray paint it or paint it with a paint brush.
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:05 AM)zeo kurogane Wrote: "Who once vandalized Beywiki's content?"

No bro, you have research it yourself. best of luck m8.
(Dec. 22, 2015  10:43 AM)gankoba Wrote: Is it possible to paint Burst Bey layers with some kind of super durable paint? Like how some toys are tattooed? Is there a way to do that myself?

A lot of people on Twitter do it, but I am quite sure they only paint the underside, and they remove the coloured plastic and screw it back on afterwards. Officially though, TAKARA-TOMY's rules state that you cannot disassemble those two parts or paint them.
I'm planning to buy 2 zero g beys can someone name some good beys that I should buy?
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:40 PM)athreya50 Wrote: I'm planning to buy 2 zero g beys can someone name some good beys that I should buy?

Probably Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Genbull. This should have been asked in our Purchase Consultation topic though.
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  4:40 PM)athreya50 Wrote: I'm planning to buy 2 zero g beys can someone name some good beys that I should buy?

Probably Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Genbull. This should have been asked in our Purchase Consultation topic though.

So a synchrome of genbull and dragooon
Is better than a perfect synchrome of dragoon?