Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 04, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  6:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: If i am right, 100 phantom orion skeleton versions were manufactured ?

That is what was advertised, but who knows if TAKARA-TOMY really only created that many.

Ok Thanks! I wanted to add it in my solo test spin video
What is the maximum amount of launches/points the beylogger records per day?
I don't think there's any cap on launches recorded, but you can only get up to 200 points a day through just launching.
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:23 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I don't think there's any cap on launches recorded, but you can only get up to 200 points a day through just launching.
I wonder how many launches it takes to reach 200 points.
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:29 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:23 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I don't think there's any cap on launches recorded, but you can only get up to 200 points a day through just launching.
I wonder how many launches it takes to reach 200 points.
https://youtu.be/O6rHeD5x2tI
I have a question..
I have a Duo metal wheel without any modes...its hollow too
So is it original ?
also which are a good synchrome option for behemoth and salamander respectively

also is beyblade crushing blast barrage 2 pack good?
it contains poison serpent S130 MB and Cyclone Aquario 90 RF
which is good out of the two?

Thaanx
(Dec. 06, 2015  7:02 AM)Yash K Wrote: I have a question..
I have a Duo metal wheel without any modes...its hollow too
So is it original ?
also which are a good synchrome option for behemoth and salamander respectively

also is beyblade crushing blast barrage 2 pack good?
it contains poison serpent S130 MB and Cyclone Aquario 90 RF
which is good out of the two?

Thaanx
It's a Hasbro one then.

Check out the competitive MFB list for the second question. IMO both seems equal
And for the third question, aqaurio, S130 MB .. And RF are very good competitively
(Dec. 06, 2015  7:02 AM)Yash K Wrote: also which are a good synchrome option for behemoth and salamander respectively

Behemoth has great Smash Attack and amazing Upper Attack, so I like to use it on low-track Attack combos. It works best with Gryph, Ifraid, and itself, though Balro and Wyvang are also good options.

Salamander is a jack of all trades - it's got decent Defense, decent Stamina, and decent Attack. It can be used with Leviathan or Kraken (Revizer or Killerken, for the Takara versions) as a Defense type, or used with Dragooon as a spin stealer, or with Girago or itself for Anti-Attack.
HOW DO YOU TAKE A BEYBLADE BURST GRIP OFF OF A BEYLAUNCHER?!
Burst Launcher Grips have the tendency to get stuck to BeyLaunchers. The connection gets a little looser after each time you detach them, but if you're not strong enough to remove it on your own, try asking someone for help. If they're unable to remove it by sliding it off, then you might have to completely disassemble the Launcher Grip to remove it.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Burst Launcher Grips attach to BeyLaunchers pretty tightly, but the connection gets a little looser after each time you detach them from one another. If you're not strong enough to do this on your own, try to ask someone else for help. If that doesn't work, you might have to completely disassemble the Launcher Grip and then reassembling.

I'm so shocked at how poorly this mechanism works, and how much strength it takes to detach a children's toy.
Is there any sort of calendar of releases being kept on the forums, or is the one on Beyblade Wiki the only one?
(Dec. 07, 2015  3:49 AM)Wizard Wrote: Is there any sort of calendar of releases being kept on the forums, or is the one on Beyblade Wiki the only one?

There was one on Beywiki, but clearly we will try to keep the calendar on Beyblade Wiki up to date, so it will be the only one to look at.
Yeah, the one on Beywiki was the one that I always went by. That being said, the way I've been purchasing Burst Beys has been to pick up a few months of releases at once to save on shipping. I picked up August and September's releases at the same time, so I was planning to pick up October, November and December's releases at the same time as well but the calendar on Beyblade Wiki only goes up to November.
Kai-V, at your service.
so uh

What would be the best way to get updated with everything I've missed since the release of Burst? Left around the end of Zero-G.

Names, combos, what to buy, techniques, blah blah blah and so on.

Edit: aw yiss 1st post on page 1337
(Dec. 07, 2015  10:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: so uh

What would be the best way to get updated with everything I've missed since the release of Burst? Left around the end of Zero-G.

Names, combos, what to buy, techniques, blah blah blah and so on.

Edit: aw yiss 1st post on page 1337

The general recap thread!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Recap-Thread
Thanks Cannon! I'll give it a read sometime later today.
Can someone tell me the best track tip combination for following synchrome
Behemoth Salamander or vice versa
I have 105, 90, BD145, 230, Sr200, SW145,
MB, RF, BWD, WB, S, LF,
Behemoth Salamander isn't a great pair TBH, as Behemoth's primary use is in Attack combos and Salamander is more for Defense and Balance oriented purposes. On BD145RF, Behemoth Salamander could make for an okay Defense-Attack Balance type, and SR200RF would make for a very, very risky Force Smash Attack combo.
Salmander Behemoth 90/105RF would make for a strong Upper Attack combo, though again a wheel other than Salamander would probably be better.
are any of the random booster lights worth getting?
(Dec. 08, 2015  10:00 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: are any of the random booster lights worth getting?

Not at all, not even for the Tracks and Bottoms, as far as I remember.
(Dec. 08, 2015  10:00 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: are any of the random booster lights worth getting?

No. Light wheels are just plastic version of metal wheels they aren't competitive at all.
Now days most of bladers use 4d or synchrome beys which can blow light wheel 3m away with just 1 contact. You can buy them for collection but remember they aren't competitive
(Dec. 08, 2015  10:08 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:

No. Light wheels are just plastic version of metal wheels they aren't competitive at all.
Now days most of bladers use 4d or synchrome beys which can blow light wheel 3m away with just 1 contact. You can buy them for collection but remember they aren't competitive

Random Booster Light Volumes did come with regular Faces, Clear Wheels, Tracks and Bottoms ... That is almost assuredly what he was asking about.