Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 21, 2015  12:49 PM)gankoba Wrote: Gold launcher grip, gold logger sheet, and bey points

Actually, there is very important news about this tournament happening on December 13th that I already posted ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-01-DX-...pid1296913
Hello I recently got my diablo nemesis and I got a question.
Is the diablo core and frame suppose to be loose a little even when the facebolt is fully tighten
P.S. If any grammatical error please excuse me its a typo or my fault since spanish is my main language
(Nov. 21, 2015  10:13 PM)D3F@1T Wrote: Hello I recently got my diablo nemesis and I got a question.
Is the diablo core and frame suppose to be loose a little even when the facebolt is fully tighten
P.S. If any grammatical error please excuse me its a typo or my fault since spanish is my main language

Definitely. Depending on the mode you assemble it in, its gimmick is to be able to be rotated to change the tip of the 4D Bottom under it. You can read more about it here : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...emesis_X:D
yeah but mine is is kinda loose in ultimate attack mode and i'm new here so still learning stuff
It's not supposed to rattle or anything, but a lot of Diablo wheels (and 4D wheels in general) do rattle around a little. Due to slight differences between one copy of the Wheel and another, some 4D wheels will have a little wiggle room while others will fit snugly with no rattling.
In the newer release of burst, do the teeth wear as bad as the first wave did?
(Nov. 22, 2015  7:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: In the ewer relase of burst, do the teeth wear as bad as the first wave did?

Only Valkyrie's really pose a problem overall, with αmaterios following suite sometimes. So far it has just not happened that we got a big attacker with that type of teeth yet.
(Nov. 22, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2015  7:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: In the ewer relase of burst, do the teeth wear as bad as the first wave did?

Only Valkyrie's really pose a problem overall, with αmaterios following suite sometimes. So far it has just not happened that we got a big attacker with that type of teeth yet.

I find Amaterios' teeth seem to bend back and forth but don't actually wear much at all. I've used mine quite a bit and it still looks OK and clicks far more firmly than any other Layer I have.
I do not think that qualifies as that sort of teeth being fixed, though, hah.
(Nov. 22, 2015  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think that qualifies as that sort of teeth being fixed, though, hah.

Why not? While they do get bent after an extremely heavy Burst sometimes, they bend back into place through normal use. I completely consider Amaterios' teeth the ideal scenario for Attack-types.
I cannot say mine ever bent back in place, and for sure it implies that the teeth were bent for at least a portion of the battles anyway.
OK. Well mine have, many times, since I've been playing with it quite a bit.

You have three options: they bend, they break, or they abrade. It's not possible to make an invincible material in this mechanism. All things considered, I prefer the first; especially if they are restored to normal through normal assembly and disassembly.
(Nov. 22, 2015  9:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK. Well mine have, many times, since I've been playing with it quite a bit.

I have to agree with Brad on this. Clicks are still fairly solid, and I don't see too much damage on the teeth.
You guys and your Amaterios... Hmpf! Where's mine!? Huh? Where's MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!?!?
Is zirago ifrit good balance customisation??
(Nov. 23, 2015  2:05 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Is zirago ifrit good balance customisation??

What is the tip and track set-up? Ifrit isn't a very good wheel overall, so probably not.
(Nov. 22, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only Valkyrie's really pose a problem overall, with αmaterios following suite sometimes. So far it has just not happened that we got a big attacker with that type of teeth yet.

Has αmaterios had any major uses since its release?

Has there been any word on a US release for Beyblade Burst?
(Nov. 23, 2015  5:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2015  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only Valkyrie's really pose a problem overall, with αmaterios following suite sometimes. So far it has just not happened that we got a big attacker with that type of teeth yet.

Has αmaterios had any major uses since its release?

Has there been any word on a US release for Beyblade Burst?

Kai-V's testing indicates that αmaterios Heavy Assault is good against Mobile Defense combos (like Wyvern Heavy Accel), but we don't really have too much info about it because so few people have it and are willing to post tests of it. According to Zoroaste Assault is good for Attack and Mobile Defense as well. My intuition tells me Assault would also be good for Stallers (like Deathscyther Spread Assault).

No official news yet, but the popular assumption on the WBO is that Burst will be released in the U.S. around 2017.

So it's been mentioned a few times about how more grip on the Stadium floor results in a higher chance of Bursting due to more of the force of collisions being used to unscrew the Layer instead of for Recoil. This results in two different styles of Attack/Defense, similarly to Zero-G in which there was Smash Attack (which no one uses TBH) and Zero-G/Sway Attack and the respective Defenses to those Attacks.

So my question is, how will we call the different Attack/Defense styles in Burst? Obviously there will be Burst Attack and Burst Defense, which refer to ability to Burst the opponent and resist Bursting respectively, but I'd be hesitant to use Smash Attack (Smash Defense?) because the lack of significant height differences in the Beyblades so far makes it difficult to actually pull off Smash/Upper Attack intentionally or consistently even with the Stadium's slope. On discussions on both the WBO and Kik group I've referred to it as Normal Attack/Defense, KO Attack/Defense, and Traditional Attack/Defense, but it would be nice to get an official term for it.
I haven't posted any tests of Amaterios not because I don't want to use it, but because I haven't found anything even close to good. :')
(Nov. 25, 2015  6:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I haven't posted any tests of Amaterios not because I don't want to use it, but because I haven't found anything even close to good. :')

When I look at Amaterios, I don't see any useful shape. It seems far too recoily. But I guess it makes up in beauty? Lol.
It has almost no recoil actually. And it can burst Odin, but its stamina is very poor and it's so heavy that its movement speed dissipates almost immediately. Maybe Extreme will help.
(Nov. 25, 2015  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It has almost no recoil actually. And it can burst Odin, but its stamina is very poor and it's so heavy that its movement speed dissipates almost immediately. Maybe Extreme will help.

Really? I thought it was just a worthless starfish.
But if that's the case, I think Extreme could also work against it. Depends how much force it gives off to the opponent; it could end up giving itself a few clicks instead of damage the opposer. Aren't the teeth pretty good, though? Maybe it could work as a KO Beyblade.
Right, that's my thinking as well. Same with Minoboros. But we won't know for sure until Extreme hits. (Although I bet it will be spelled "Xtreme".)
I need some help, after winning Amaterios Aero Assault I can't seem to get it shipped, I live in florida and do i need to fly to japan to pick it up or hire someone or what?