Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 26, 2015  2:04 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: That would make it a lot harder to Burst.

Unless it was a shorter screw, though I think loosening it would make the balance worse, but I think Wearing would be less of an issue.
I could say that any layers after a long time used they should wear because its plastic and plastic worn. but In general the wearing is corect on many layers at now. unless Valkyrie wich is the worst on wearing.
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: They're from Burn Escolpio 100RF, from Random Booster Vol.6

Thanks you so much.
Wonder how I missed it
Is there a list of other Beyblade burst websites or blogs anywhere? I've seen the wiki and bey Brad's awesome blog, but are there others? Or some informative japanese sites?
Well there is Takara's site, not sure about much else. One of the best places to get news and stuff though is on Japanese Twitter
the anime isn't released yet. we have 2 or 3 chapter of the manga released actually.
It's not? Guess that explains why I can't find it anywhere, lol. It's been advertised since August, figured it'd be released by now Unhappy

Is there a WBO line group?
I have to verify this infos to be sure but I think they release it only in srping 2016.
I know this is a lot to ask, but would anybody be able to give me a quick summary of everything that's been announced, rumored or discovered since mid August? And any news that we've figured out or speculated?
I think the wiki has most of that info on the front page
Yeah, or just scroll through the threads in Beyblade General. Any new or upcoming products we know about will have dedicated threads.

Gankoba, we don't have a LINE group. We don't really have any presence in Japan.
(Sep. 27, 2015  6:03 AM)gankoba Wrote: I think the wiki has most of that info on the front page

It has announced releases, but that's it. It won't list something like the change in materials used for Umaterios vs one of the older releases.
It will in the threads themselves, plus, on that subject, it is not really confirmed yet.
(Sep. 27, 2015  6:15 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2015  6:03 AM)gankoba Wrote: I think the wiki has most of that info on the front page

It has announced releases, but that's it. It won't list something like the change in materials used for Umaterios vs one of the older releases.

Yo @[Wizard] I got u. Here's like the 5 minute recap of what's happened since a while back (not sure exactly how long you were gone).

The Burst mechanism is controlled by "teeth" that connect from the Layer to the Driver, and each layer has different teeth. Valkyrie has sharp teeth which make it harder to burst at first but wear down super quickly, so don't use it too much outside of tournaments. The Light Launcher skipped for the first several releases but was fixed upon Deathscyther's release. The Beylauncher also seems to have received an update too. We've built a provisional top tier list using what little releases are available so far. The Beylogger/Beycloud is used to gain virtual points used for a chance to win Amaterios, which is apparently a beast in battle and has a new kind of Plastic for teeth that hopefully won't wear as easily. As for the WBO itself, LMAO & Mitsu got promoted and Omega and Libra got banned from Limited. Passports are more expensive now, and there's a Face Booster promotion going on now to help offset the cost of Burst. And let's not forget the Zankye 100K event, which features a tournament and weekly giveaways.

That's everything I can think of off the top of my head, but for future releases/predictions you would need to look at the individual threads.
Can anyone post up a video of powerful light launcher and beylauncher launches? My launch record is 1056 and no matter what I do I can't surpass it. I want to reach 1500
(Sep. 27, 2015  7:20 AM)Wombat Wrote: Yo @[Wizard] I got u. Here's like the 5 minute recap of what's happened since a while back (not sure exactly how long you were gone).

Thanks, I love you.
How frequent were releases for Metal Fight Beyblade? Right now it looks like Burst will only be getting 2-3 new beys per month, and if I remember correctly I'm pretty sure it was the same with Metal Fight Beyblade.

If I'm right about this, keeping a strong collection could be very affordable (lol). Unless you factor in recolors and shuffles, in which case it isn't affordable probably.
(Sep. 27, 2015  8:12 PM)Wizard Wrote: How frequent were releases for Metal Fight Beyblade? Right now it looks like Burst will only be getting 2-3 new beys per month, and if I remember correctly I'm pretty sure it was the same with Metal Fight Beyblade.

If I'm right about this, keeping a strong collection could be very affordable (lol). Unless you factor in recolors and shuffles, in which case it isn't affordable probably.

It is definitely exactly the same as for Metal Fight Beyblade.
I haven't experienced the new Burst style, is it honestly better than the older HMS or slighty newer HWS style of Beyblades? I dropped out of Beyblading shortly after MFB/Metal Fusion hit. I don't really know if having my Beyblade explode when it's winning would be fun, or does it not work like that?
(Sep. 27, 2015  7:20 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2015  6:15 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Yo @[Wizard] I got u. Here's like the 5 minute recap of what's happened since a while back (not sure exactly how long you were gone).

The Burst mechanism is controlled by "teeth" that connect from the Layer to the Driver, and each layer has different teeth. Valkyrie has sharp teeth which make it harder to burst at first but wear down super quickly, so don't use it too much outside of tournaments. The Light Launcher skipped for the first several releases but was fixed upon Deathscyther's release. The Beylauncher also seems to have received an update too. We've built a provisional top tier list using what little releases are available so far. The Beylogger/Beycloud is used to gain virtual points used for a chance to win Amaterios, which is apparently a beast in battle and has a new kind of Plastic for teeth that hopefully won't wear as easily. As for the WBO itself, LMAO & Mitsu got promoted and Omega and Libra got banned from Limited. Passports are more expensive now, and there's a Face Booster promotion going on now to help offset the cost of Burst. And let's not forget the Zankye 100K event, which features a tournament and weekly giveaways.

That's everything I can think of off the top of my head, but for future releases/predictions you would need to look at the individual threads.

can you do this every two weeks and i'll just paypal you a dollar each time?
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:47 AM)TheWorldsBest Wrote: I haven't experienced the new Burst style, is it honestly better than the older HMS or slighty newer HWS style of Beyblades? I dropped out of Beyblading shortly after MFB/Metal Fusion hit. I don't really know if having my Beyblade explode when it's winning would be fun, or does it not work like that?

Having played in a tournament with these new Beyblades, I can confirm that competitive spinning tops that explode are a blast! Would totally recommend getting into it.

Though I wouldn't say Beyblade Burst's gameplay is better than that any of the previous generations', it's definitely more dynamic than anything before it that wasn't played in a wibbly-wobbling stadium.
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: can you do this every two weeks and i'll just paypal you a dollar each time?

I don't know if you're being serious about this or not but I'd actually be down for that. Don't know where I'd put them though, maybe WBO Random Thoughts?
I'll be in touch.