Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is the Fusion driver that comes with B-07 exactly the same in terms of color as the one the comes with B-02?
(Sep. 25, 2015  10:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is the Fusion driver that comes with B-07 exactly the same in terms of color as the one the comes with B-02?

No, B-07 is like a fire orange color while B-02 is like a dark red.
Does Ragnaruk just plain suck? My Ragnaruk is super prone to bursting and I only use it when I play against my son to let him win.
Yup. Pretty much. It's is defintely the worst Burst bey so far. It can be used as an attack layer, but Valkyrie and Spriggan are better
Which is currently the best layer released for Attack in the Burst Format? Like is it Spriggan or Valkerie or something else?
Spriggan and Valkryie are the best layers for attack in Burst.
But I'm asking which one is better. Spriggan or Valkryie?
If about tooth wear problem then spriggan is best if not then valkryie.
Valkyrie is the best, but it's teeth wear easily and when they wear, it renders it pretty much useless because it bursts way too easy. Spriggan is second best, but it's teeth wear more gradually and can be used more effectively when worn.
I hate Valkyrie. It's awesome, but I'm reluctant to use it... It feels like a waste when I eventually want to join some competitions in Japan

I'm hoping the gacha layers get release soon so I'll have some back-ups that I won't really feel like using in normal play
Does anyone know how to get the special wbba Spriggan Spread Fusion Bey?
The layer is a special color, the disk is red, and the driver is a clear black.
It look frickin amazing but I have no clue how to get my hands on one...
They are prizes for tournaments in Japan. But you have to be a kid to enter (age 12-13 max?). So yeah, the only way for adults to get them is through auction.
I wanted to know from which random booster these RF are... Not sure if they are a tournament edition or something of that kind.
I searched but couldn't find, purchased them from YJA via a random lot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sU09j...cslist_api
They're from Burn Escolpio 100RF, from Random Booster Vol.6
I'm going to be joining a competition in about two weeks. Is this a good line-up?

Valkyrie Spread Fusion
Deathsyther Heavy Survive
Kerbius Heavy Defense
Spriggan Wing Accel
Hey,

I made a break in following the beginning of the Burst metagame because I was disheartened by what was reported about the wear of the teeth. But it's difficult to stay out of beyblade.

I wanted to know where we are now? I red somewhere that only Valkyrie is affected. Does it means the other layers are not at all affected?
Is the metagmae balanced? or some customization are clearly above?

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
Well so far, I believe only Valkyrie shown heavy problems on the teeth after some uses. I might be wrong, but I heard that Takara Tomy planned to sell layers separately around december.
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I might be wrong, but I heard that Takara Tomy planned to sell layers separately around december.
Ya I have also heard about this. They are releasing a Booster for the layers.
Thank you MissingNo. Smile

But selling layer separately will not really solve the problem. I'm pretty sure you guys, in WBO community, already talked about that, but I dislike the feeling to make the teeth less effective each time I launch my bey.

It's why I asked if the other bey are also affected? and how much? Is there any layer not at all affected by the wear? It will be strange according to the burst mechanism.

Perhaps I haven't check enough, but is there any top-tier?

Thank you
Y'know, I wonder what it would have been like if they used a screw in mechanism like a MFB face rather than the teeth one?
That would make it a lot harder to Burst.