Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/ ships beyblade internationally. It is takara tomy beyblade buying site.
(Sep. 10, 2015  4:52 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/ ships beyblade internationally. It is takara tomy beyblade buying site.

No, it is only for Japanese residents, otherwise we would obviously be recommanding it everywhere in the Bey Marketplace forum.
(Sep. 10, 2015  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  4:52 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/ ships beyblade internationally. It is takara tomy beyblade buying site.

No, it is only for Japanese residents, otherwise we would obviously be recommanding it everywhere in the Bey Marketplace forum.

OK!! Thanks for clearing my doubt.
to answer you I found this on the site you talking about:

Q. Can you delivery to overseas?

A. Sorry, we're can not be accepted for Takara Tommy mall has become a domestic limited service.

Edit: Bumped by Kai-V again Crying hah!
Guys, a shopping service costs almost nothing ... I sincerely cannot understand the resistance to using one that seems to exist in this community, even when the instructions have been clearly laid out across the forum. Limited format is more difficult to understand than this! Tongue_out
It really is super easy. I thought it would be hard, that's why I resisted for so long, but you just go to a place such as zenmarket.jp and make an account like any other site, buy stuff just like it was off ebay, and they do all of the middleman work for you
And there are even sites that do not charge middleman and domestic shipping fees, so it costs even less in the long run.
(Sep. 08, 2015  12:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely, it had a very limited release, but we did see pictures of it when it was released. Nobody was really able to acquire it to test it though.

That's why you need to check zankye's Channel more often, we had it for giveaways 2 years ago have a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEv8xmhm_o4
plus we did donate one part of the prizes for Anime North 2014 plus you still can buy it for reasonable price where we got them from Amazom.de Germany here's the link http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00BRD0L...ge_o00_s00

(Sep. 09, 2015  5:33 AM)meteodestructor Wrote: I didn't mean giveaways. I mean zanky uses products supplied by the wbo in his videos ( I think)

You don't know what are you talking about. Zankye not Zanky doesn't get beyblades from WBO, zankye Gives WBO Beyblades to help out In major Tournaments like Anime North or others.
(Sep. 11, 2015  4:48 PM)meteodestructor Wrote: What does B.O.B. Stand for???

Where did you see that acronym ?
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:46 PM)meteodestructor Wrote: In unicornoxtreme's vids

He writes the full form in the video descriptions : "Battle of Bladers".
It's funny how people initially spelled it out completely but nowadays hardly anyone even knows what it stands for.
So I'm having issues removing the clips on the Burst Beystadium. Any tips? Nothing I've tried so far seems to work.
use a flat head screwdriver to loosen the clip. I don't think it's meant to be disassembled, though I'm packing mine later too lol
Ah, that's a little bit annoying. I can't really understand their decision in doing that but never mind then. Thanks!
Me neither dude. But what I found is that the best way to do it is flip the stadium over, wedge the flathead between the clip and the inside edge of the larger pin, and just push the screwdriver down. It's scary, but in my case they all popped out with no resistance.
I just got the BB01 Pegasis starter set brand new sealed. The beypointer will not turn on when I hold the A and B buttons. When I push the tiny white button, something happens on the screen, but then I can't do anything. What do I do?
It's possible that after spending 7 years in its packaging, your BeyPointer's batteries went bad. Maybe try replacing them first?
Is there a list of translated WBBA quiz questions and answers?
No, but I suggest using the Chrome browser and it will translate the quiz for you. You can also just hit the back button if you don't know the answer. Then when you go back in, it will be a different question
Has anyone else experienced problems putting MSF-H on (Revizer/Killerken) (Revizer/Killerken) BD145 CS? I tried it with both of my BD145's and it's still the same problem. When I use a normal Stone Face, it's completely fine. Is it always gonna be somewhat loose, or do I need to get a new one?
Hi, I've been away from these forums and away from Beyblade for a LONG time, but recently, I've felt a really strong urge to play the game again (I guess the irrevocable BeySpirit is still inside me after all). A few months ago I asked on this thread, "If I were to get 10 Beyblades to start playing again, what would be my best options?" I was given a good response, but my responses were based on what would net me the best customs. And while that's all fine and good, I realize that I'm only looking to casually play and customs aren't insanely important to me.

So my revised question now is this: If I were to get 10-20 Beyblades to start playing again, what ones would be the most FUN to have?

Thanks in advance.
(Sep. 21, 2015  1:23 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hi, I've been away from these forums and away from Beyblade for a LONG time, but recently, I've felt a really strong urge to play the game again (I guess the irrevocable BeySpirit is still inside me after all). A few months ago I asked on this thread, "If I were to get 10 Beyblades to start playing again, what would be my best options?" I was given a good response, but my responses were based on what would net me the best customs. And while that's all fine and good, I realize that I'm only looking to casually play and customs aren't insanely important to me.

So my revised question now is this: If I were to get 10-20 Beyblades to start playing again, what ones would be the most FUN to have?

Thanks in advance.

STAWM KAPREEKON!

Oh and I think some of the gimmicky MFB like Diablo Nemesis and many Burst Beyblades are fun, and a few wild attack types. Perhaps a recoily beyblade would be fun...
(Sep. 21, 2015  1:23 AM)Ink. Wrote: Hi, I've been away from these forums and away from Beyblade for a LONG time, but recently, I've felt a really strong urge to play the game again (I guess the irrevocable BeySpirit is still inside me after all). A few months ago I asked on this thread, "If I were to get 10 Beyblades to start playing again, what would be my best options?" I was given a good response, but my responses were based on what would net me the best customs. And while that's all fine and good, I realize that I'm only looking to casually play and customs aren't insanely important to me.

Thanks in advance.

First off, welcome back! I enjoyed your WBO Comics from a long time ago!

I really have no idea when you left back in the days, so I'm not too sure about which Beys you already have. But I really recommend getting into the new Beyblade series instead, they're actually super fun. In all honesty though, MFB got a tad bit boring, and Bursts are a mile ahead in terms of having fun.

There aren't many Bursts out now, but here are the "mains" basically:
  • Valkyrie Wing Accel
  • Spriggan Spread Fusion
  • Deathscyther Oval Accel
  • Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
  • Kerbeus Central Defense
  • Wyvern Armed Massive
  • Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw (Collect all 8!)

If you wanted MFB, you'll have to list what your already have and post it in the Purchase Consultations thread Smile