Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey it's just for fun
And is it possible cause I don't have a burst launcher because I don't wanna buy one. The only good thing about burst is the beylogger. I really liked the concept of beycloud so I'm testing things and of course I know that it's illegal
The whole point of the BeyCloud is that you earn Beyblade Burst awards like Amaterios. I don't have an MFB launcher to check, but looking at the way it's build my guess is that it isn't possible without some major modification.
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:35 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Hey it's just for fun
And is it possible cause I don't have a burst launcher because I don't wanna buy one. The only good thing about burst is the beylogger. I really liked the concept of beycloud so I'm testing things and of course I know that it's illegal

Still, wouldn't using an MFB while using the Beylogger be cheating?
cheating who? it's not like he's going to win anything
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: cheating who? it's not like he's going to win anything

It's because I thought they had this thing where you try and launch powerfully or something like that, and I thought that with a MFB, it would make the launching seem stronger but it was just a theory if it did work.

Just forget what I said.
Also guy I'm opening a YouTube channel by the name of metro destructor in October and the first post will be in that month only. Check it out when you have the time

Thanks in advance guys
Hope you like my videos

Yeah u guys are probably right about burst.
Hey is there a thing that we have to do to make the wbo supply Us products like zankye???? And is it necessary to put them in credits( no offended to anyone )?
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:44 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Also guy I'm opening a YouTube channel by the name of metro destructor in October and the first post will be in that month only. Check it out when you have the time

Thanks in advance guys
Hope you like my videos ???

Please keep posts in this topic limited to asking questions about Beyblade or answering someone else's question. Smile Thanks!
In my opinion, it is impossible to use prongs from a Metal Fight Beyblade launcher onto a Burst Launcher, because a light passes through the BeyLogger and the Burst Launcher and there needs to be a Beyblade Burst Beyblade exclusively pushing up on the prongs' centre.
(Sep. 08, 2015  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion, it is impossible to use prongs from a Metal Fight Beyblade launcher onto a Burst Launcher, because a light passes through the BeyLogger and the Burst Launcher and there needs to be a Beyblade Burst Beyblade exclusively pushing up on the prongs' centre.

If that's so, then I don't think that's an opinion but a fact. Unless of course someone seriously does some good modding.
So is the F230 from Bandid Genbull the only good one? Or is the one from Saramanda in that random booster just as good? The Saramanda one is half the cost as the Genbull one
(Sep. 08, 2015  8:59 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: So is the F230 from Bandid Genbull the only good one? Or is the one from Saramanda in that random booster just as good? The Saramanda one is half the cost as the Genbull one

The brown one is okay but the Orange one is better.
Only the orange F230 from Takara-Tomy's Bandid Genbull is a consistent top performer, however.
Just wondering, where can I battle others competitively now a days
(Sep. 09, 2015  1:26 AM)Darklibra57 Wrote: Just wondering, where can I battle others competitively now a days

The WBO community host events regularly across the world. You can find a list of events in the on the sidebar on the index of the Forum, and individual threads for each event in the "Official Events" board. If there aren't any events in your area and you're willing to do the preparation to host your own, you can also propose your premise for an event in the "Event Proposals" sub-board, where a committee member will review it with you.
(Sep. 08, 2015  5:44 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Also guy I'm opening a YouTube channel by the name of metro destructor in October and the first post will be in that month only. Check it out when you have the time

Thanks in advance guys
Hope you like my videos

Yeah u guys are probably right about burst.
Hey is there a thing that we have to do to make the wbo supply Us products like zankye???? And is it necessary to put them in credits( no offence to anyone )?
You are asking if the WBO will give you prizes for giveaways? That wouldn't happen. I am pretty sure Zankye supplies his own prizes. The WBO would want to do their own giveaways on their own channel, to bring more attention to it, if anything, I would think
(Sep. 09, 2015  3:35 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Hey is there a thing that we have to do to make the wbo supply Us products like zankye???? And is it necessary to put them in credits( no offence to anyone )?

Serious questions only, please! Smile
I didn't mean giveaways. I mean zanky uses products supplied by the wbo in his videos ( I think)
(Sep. 09, 2015  5:33 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: I didn't mean giveaways. I mean zanky uses products supplied by the wbo in his videos ( I think)

Nope. If anything he gives us Beyblades to give away to the community. Smile
IIRC he does use WBO sellers, maily dimsum2u, on occassion but no, the forum does not sponsor him in any way.
(Sep. 10, 2015  1:59 PM)siva_asaba.com Wrote: how to get beypoints

Hello,

To get BeyPoints, you need to attend one of our approved tournaments. You should go in the Official Events forum to see if anything is currently scheduled to happen in your area. If not, make sure to post in the thread dedicated to your region in the WBO General forum to let others near you know that you are interested in playing in an event, or you can even try to organise a tournament yourself !