Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If you can spin it and not hear the bearings inside, then it is fake, I have the TT one and the rapidity one
how do you post a picture in the post
whats the url
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:49 PM)smash attacker Wrote: how do you post a picture in the post
whats the url

You have to upload a picture to an image uploader, most people use Imgur and TinyPic; I use TinyPic. Then you have to copy the link (the one for forums so it works) and put it in your post. Smile

Hope this helped.
Blader DJthanks
where i can get rev launcher india? around me [mumbai] or anywhere online
(Aug. 28, 2015  11:17 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: where i can get rev launcher india? around me [mumbai] or anywhere online

Go on eBay or Amazon and look.
[Image: adg8di.jpg]

Does anyone know how to open the black knob which placed under the spinning plate of a Tornado Beystadium ... i need to fix this broken item of mine.

Thx for your time.
is there any type of a string launcher and grip that is convenient for lefties???
For the Metal Fight Beyblade serie we have the BeyLauncher L, it came from any L-Drago manufactured by Takara Tomy.
And any grip can be switched around to accommodate lefties. You just hook the handle on the other side of the launcher housing part
(Aug. 31, 2015  5:29 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: And any grip can be switched around to accommodate lefties. You just hook the handle on the other side of the launcher housing part

Exactly, just like so:
(Aug. 31, 2015  5:49 PM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2015  5:29 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: And any grip can be switched around to accommodate lefties. You just hook the handle on the other side of the launcher housing part

Exactly, just like so:

Well, not any grip.
This is the kind that I own, and it has only 2 positions that the handle can be attached to. However, even though I'm left handed as well, for sports or whatever I generally hold things in a right-handed fashion, so it's not a problem for me.
The plastics grip is right-hand only, too.
I'm right handed for most things, left handed for door opening and ambidextrous as a beyblader. Sadly though, the default launchers (and most accessories) for MFB made it really hard to be anything other than right handed. Plastics were, IMO, far more lefty friendly.
(Aug. 31, 2015  11:46 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm right handed for most things, left handed for door opening and ambidextrous as a beyblader. Sadly though, the default launchers (and most accessories) for MFB made it really hard to be anything other than right handed. Plastics were, IMO, far more lefty friendly.

Huh? The plastic grip is pretty much impossible to use left-handed.
(Sep. 01, 2015  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2015  11:46 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm right handed for most things, left handed for door opening and ambidextrous as a beyblader. Sadly though, the default launchers (and most accessories) for MFB made it really hard to be anything other than right handed. Plastics were, IMO, far more lefty friendly.
Huh? The plastic grip is pretty much impossible to use left-handed.

The plastic launcher, on the other hand, great for either. Frankly, I've never had much interest in grips.
Guess you're right about nore of them catering though.
The Burst Grip and Light Launcher are very much so Lefty-friendly. It can be completely flipped without losing any functionality
Hey I'm just looking at ordering a couple of the new burst beys and was wondering which to get ? (Just ordering 2 for now). I know that not much is known about burst yet but surely there are some standout beys. If not, are there any that I should be avoiding?
Thanks, I've been wondering about that for a while, nice to see Hasbro finally catering to left handed fans.
(Sep. 01, 2015  9:17 AM)sucks Wrote: Hey I'm just looking at ordering a couple of the new burst beys and was wondering which to get ? (Just ordering 2 for now). I know that not much is known about burst yet but surely there are some standout beys. If not, are there any that I should be avoiding?

Actually, a lot is known about them already; we are the World Beyblade Organization, things get known, things get tested, hah.

The bad news is that all releases so far have rather important parts. If you want more of a Defense or Stamina type though, then Ragnaruk Heavy Survive and Kerbeus Central Defense need to be bought. However, for a global game, you cannot just forget about Valkyrie, Accel and Spriggan, and of course Deathscyther is a great if not top-tier (so far hah) Stamina (?) Layer.

Try asking in the Purchase Consultation topic next time.
(Sep. 01, 2015  9:17 AM)sucks Wrote: Hey I'm just looking at ordering a couple of the new burst beys and was wondering which to get ? (Just ordering 2 for now). I know that not much is known about burst yet but surely there are some standout beys. If not, are there any that I should be avoiding?

depends.. right now, Valkyrie and Kerbeus are the standout beyblades.
(Sep. 01, 2015  8:10 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:

depends.. right now, Valkyrie and Kerbeus are the standout beyblades.

I would say DeathScyther and Spriggan Heavy Defense or Valkryie Spread Survive. Can make 2 good combos with those 2. Smile
I would just like to ask, I have a bey that I was hoping to put in a turnoment and I was wondering if there were any small ones I could start off with, I'm new here so I would not know if this was answered already.
Sign up on the map (top of screen) to find other bladers around you and be notified of events in your area
(Sep. 01, 2015  9:19 PM)Darklibra57 Wrote: I would just like to ask, I have a bey that I was hoping to put in a turnoment and I was wondering if there were any small ones I could start off with, I'm new here so I would not know if this was answered already.

What small ones do you mean ? Small Beyblades ? Usually, in HMS, Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Burst, all Beyblades are mostly the same size. Is the Beyblade you own a plastic one ?

In general, all official Beyblades are allowed depending on the format the tournament you are attending is using. If you go to a Standard Format or Zero-G Format event, of course you cannot use HMS or Plastics there.