Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 08, 2015  4:06 AM)Sun Wrote: Anyone have a clue when Hasbro might be launching burst

It should not be before 2017.
Does anyone know the answer to this... I got it wrong two times already...

My guess would be "flame of the end" since Ragnarok is literally the end of the world.
(Aug. 08, 2015  6:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My guess would be "flame of the end" since Ragnarok is literally the end of the world.

Thanks! It was correct, haha it was the only question that always messed up my streak of correct answers.
Does anyone have the PD bottom that came with the scope for MFB? And if so, how does it compare to other top tier stamina bottoms?
I succeed 13 question in a row at now before missing a question. Don't know if this info has already known to each other, anyway. When you getting the 10 questions in a row you get 100BP. after that you stay at 100BP for each good answer you give. don't know if it comes more over 13 questions.
That's a relief! I haven't actually gotten any wrong yet.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's a relief! I haven't actually gotten any wrong yet.

The almighty Brad Tiller never gets anything wrong! ~(*u*)~

But wow, 100 BP per correct answer at that point?! Time to find all the answers put my knowledge to use >;3
Haha, most of them are very easy and they often are reused. The only problem so far is when I don't understand the translation of the questions nor answers. haha
Believe it or not, I haven't answered a single question yet.

Okay I did answer one but I forgot or couldn't be bothered to.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, most of them are very easy and they often are reused. The only problem so far is when I don't understand the translation of the questions nor answers. haha

But Google Translate is better than Kai-V the best! ;A;

And the Internet would NEVER lie! Gasp

Seriously: now I'll be writing the answers down Eee
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:58 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Believe it or not, I haven't answered a single question yet.

Okay I did answer one but I forgot or couldn't be bothered to.

We'll let you know if Umaterios was worth the ten seconds a day investment!
FYI guys if you get a question that you aren't positive on, you can just hit the back button. Then go back in an get a new question. Then only answer the ones you are positive about
I should've taken a better look at the Drivers I saw yesterday, but can anybody with a Burst Beyblade confirm whether the Drivers are held together by screws or simple fasteners? There's nowhere to insert a the head of a screw, but I thought I saw threading through the clear plastic on the side of the Drivers where the metal bits are.
(Aug. 10, 2015  7:27 AM)rakshit1 Wrote: What is bump
Bump is something people post in a thread just so people will see that someone posted, and read their thread.

(Aug. 09, 2015  6:19 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I should've taken a better look at the Drivers I saw yesterday, but can anybody with a Burst Beyblade confirm whether the Drivers are held together by screws or simple fasteners? There's nowhere to insert a the head of a screw, but I thought I saw threading through the clear plastic on the side of the Drivers where the metal bits are.
They look more like rivets than screws. But they could just be screws with the heads flattened, so that you can't open it. You can open the layer tho.
(Aug. 10, 2015  7:27 AM)rakshit1 Wrote: What is bump
Bumping is only something you can do in the Beymarketplace, every 48 hours (I believe). When you're trying to buy/sell/trade something and have a thread for it, you may post "bump" to bump your thread up to the top of the page and thus get noticed more.

This would belong in Questions About The WBO for future reference.
I believe it secretly stands for "Bring Up My Post".
That's clever I must admit.
So after watching a few youtube videos I feel I'm not getting a 'full' power launch with the Burst Beylauncher. Any tips? It's not a matter of strength clearly, I'm just not getting the technique down as well as I did with the MFB Beylauncher.

Do you guys pull straight? To the side etc?
(Aug. 10, 2015  6:52 PM)Khel Wrote: So I feel I'm having trouble getting a 'full' power launch with the Burst Beylauncher. Any tips? It's not a matter of strength clearly, I'm just not getting the technique down as well as I did with the MFB Beylauncher.

Do you guys pull straight? To the side etc?

I know that people usually have it side ways and rip it sideways, but fast, powerful and release the handle quickly. Smile
I position it perpendicular to the grip and pull the string towards me. Snap your wrist down super fast, letting go of the handle when the string is at full extension, following through with your pull hand until it is behind your back and pushing forward with your grip hand
I've switched to sideways and I find it better, too.
Thanks,

I'll give it a shot again when I get home
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?

try banking shot it will sure boast attack of ray unicorn d125cs, but i don't prefer you to use this bey and this technique again heavy beyblade like twisted temo or diablo nemisis [they will just blow it away out of stadium], use sliding shot instead