Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Uh TB is top tier with tall tracks like SR200 and i've never heard of it working on F230...
Actually, the reason why I use my bey is for another reason than power. It's because it somehow has the capability to coordinate its attacks; like it goes aggressive one second, then it is super calm, then aggresive; Its unpredictable! I think this is due to the fact that wa130s wings are facing the opposite direction than to the left; so it has a special act to do that, especially on a slightly imbalanced part like tb.
(Sep. 27, 2014  10:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh TB is top tier with tall tracks like SR200 and i've never heard of it working on F230...

Actually, there have been some tests highlighting it's usefulness on F230: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LTD-F230...ion?page=2

With that being said, SR200 is a better choice, but from what we've seen, F230 could be an alternative.
is this where i can ask this?
Beytubing noob question: When people are doing pro reviews and unboxings and such, where are they getting all those cool different colored graffiti cardboard beyblade backgrounds that tab together? from packaging??
(Oct. 01, 2014  9:35 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: is this where i can ask this?
Beytubing noob question: When people are doing pro reviews and unboxings and such, where are they getting all those cool different colored graffiti cardboard beyblade backgrounds that tab together? from packaging??

They come with Takara Tomy stadiums, like the BB-10, BB-46, & Super Control.
Were can i watch the Japanese version??
(Oct. 01, 2014  7:42 PM)AnimeKid :b Wrote: Were can i watch the Japanese version??

Hello,

First of all, this topic is only for questions regarding the Beyblade toys. For questions on the Beyblade anime, you should ask in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions thread, inside the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.

Secondly though, although technically illegal, I think all the episodes are on YouTube, as far as I know.
What is better hyperblades or metal fight 4D? I honestly don't know since I only owned Takara tomy. I was watching something on youtube and I think someone said hyperblades were better.
(Oct. 04, 2014  9:22 PM)SupremeDragon Wrote: What is better hyperblades or metal fight 4D? I honestly don't know since I only owned Takara tomy. I was watching something on youtube and I think someone said hyperblades were better.

They are the same, so you go with the recolours you prefer.
Not to mention, the Legends rereleases are in proper colors, so there is really minuscule difference, as far as those go.
(Oct. 04, 2014  9:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Not to mention, the Legends rereleases are in proper colors, so there is really minuscule difference, as far as those go.

I heared that Diablo Nemesis' frame was loose, is that real ?
Diablo Nemisis' frame is loose. I wonder what is the best clear wheel for Flash?
Orion or escolpio. I also wonder if Ifraid Bahamadia is better than Flash for attack.
(Oct. 05, 2014  4:39 PM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: Diablo Nemisis' frame is loose. I wonder what is the best clear wheel for Flash?
Orion or escolpio. I also wonder if Ifraid Bahamadia is better than Flash for attack.

I don't know for Bahamadia, but Orion is definetly better than Escolpio, same for Kronos.
Here's my number one question. why didn't Hasbro include the metal stone faces on the zero g- beyblades they made ? like Saramanda, Goreim, Gryph, and Orojya. Those beyblades are supposed to have metal stone face bolts.
It was probably money problems. They didn't want to spend extra, plus they wanted to give people another reason to buy the video game.
(Oct. 05, 2014  5:26 PM)Dual Wrote: It was probably money problems. They didn't want to spend extra, plus they wanted to give people another reason to buy the video game.
Hasbro never made a zero-g beyblade game, Takara Tomy and Sono Kong released metal stone faces. There is really no acceptable reason why Hasbro can't release them.
That and BeyLaunchers LR. Seriously, it was so awkward seeing Blader Ken hand out red BeyLaunchers LR to almost everybody in the world championship because they knew that the Asians would already have them and that the rest of the world would be disadvantaged ... Actually, you could clearly see in the live footage that most of the champions around the world had visibly imported parts for their Beyblades ...
Can M145Q be put to use in Attack combos? Is MF-H Flash Sagittario M145Q or whatever a thing?
(Oct. 05, 2014  8:04 PM)Powered Convoy Wrote: Can M145Q be put to use in Attack combos? Is MF-H Flash Sagittario M145Q or whatever a thing?

No, not really. You either have to be really lucky or ridiculously skilled with M145Q to make it work, and it doesn't have the force to KO modern Defense Types like MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RDF.

Flash M145RF/R2F/LRF was potentially usable, but overall gimmicky and unreliable. I think Meow! got it to work a few times.
(Oct. 05, 2014  8:10 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  8:04 PM)Powered Convoy Wrote: Can M145Q be put to use in Attack combos? Is MF-H Flash Sagittario M145Q or whatever a thing?

No, not really. You either have to be really lucky or ridiculously skilled with M145Q to make it work, and it doesn't have the force to KO modern Defense Types like MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RDF.

Flash M145RF/R2F/LRF was potentially usable, but overall gimmicky and unreliable. I think Meow! got it to work a few times.

Seriously, you didn't asked me for this ? Nevermind, sadly M145Q is useless in competition, when the beyblade bounce in the air, there's absloutely no friction with the Beystadium, so it make the beyblade really easy to knock-out. I stopped testing it, but you could try Ray Cancer M145SF, the results were near of 50%.
What are some good defensive fusion wheels that can go with 230?
(Oct. 07, 2014  12:07 AM)Aurarus Wrote: What are some good defensive fusion wheels that can go with 230?

Just look in the MFB Tier list or if you don't have access to those parts, simply list your available parts here.
(Oct. 07, 2014  12:10 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2014  12:07 AM)Aurarus Wrote: What are some good defensive fusion wheels that can go with 230?

Just look in the MFB Tier list or if you don't have access to those parts, simply list your available parts here.

The "Build Me A Combo !" thread is more appropriate for this.
Does genbull genbull have defense ability like the Duo 4d wheel.
(Oct. 07, 2014  12:21 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2014  12:10 AM)Echizen Wrote:

The "Build Me A Combo !" thread is more appropriate for this.

Thought that was this thread, sorry.

Genbull^2 does have defensive capabilities like Duo, but has a bit more recoil, but also has much more weight. Though some people may argue that Genbull would be the better choice in most cases.