Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 24, 2014  10:30 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  9:31 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: The Tournament 1st Place Gold SGMS is what he's talking about.

Phantom Orion skeleton version is very rare.

Yeah, that's the SGMS I was talking about. I also just thought of the Dark Blue Thunder Pegasus that was the Secret Prize in some Random Booster. I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't it the rarest Beyblade in existence? I think only one person here (dio or roux) has one, and only one other one has been found on the internet.

EDIT: Also I was talking about the Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF with the Synchrom Face. It's like Orojya Revizer T125JB or Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS but it wasn't rereleased by Mani Ltd. This thing. I think TheBlackDragon may have one, but I could be wrong.
Any Thunder Pegasus is rare for some reason, haha.
The Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs is extremely rare as well.
If I had a Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs, my life would be complete. It's one of my favorite limited editions, but it'll be a million years before I can afford it.
Holy carp, I remember that one.
Aye, TSO, it's a beauty.
Is there any difference between Hasbro Dragoon MS and Takara Dragoon MS?
I'm about to buy one so if anyone can make me clarified I m pleasured.
(Aug. 25, 2014  3:29 PM)ttc18 Wrote: Is there any difference between Hasbro Dragoon MS and Takara Dragoon MS?

Hey man,
Use the HMS Q and A in future.
And no there is no notable difference between the two brands of Dragoon MS.
(Aug. 25, 2014  3:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2014  3:29 PM)ttc18 Wrote: Is there any difference between Hasbro Dragoon MS and Takara Dragoon MS?

Hey man,
Use the HMS Q and A in future.
And no there is no notable difference between the two brands of Dragoon MS.

OK I will.
Thanks for the answer.
Does anyone know what the best molds are? and why there better then other molds?
(Aug. 25, 2014  8:44 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Does anyone know what the best molds are? and why there better then other molds?

Dude, use the HMS Q&A.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread
Thanks, but i'm not to sure why your saying use the HMS Q&A thread? i'm talking about normal beyblade parts, like for example: earth
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:17 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Thanks, but i'm not to sure why your saying use the HMS Q&A thread? i'm talking about normal beyblade parts, like for example: earth

You not mentionned that it was about MFB, your question wasn't clear.
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:17 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Thanks, but i'm not to sure why your saying use the HMS Q&A thread? i'm talking about normal beyblade parts, like for example: earth

Do you mean for every Beyblade? Each mold is different on a Beyblade. I've been told by several people the number and/or letter doesn't matter it just depends on how it's made and whether it's good or not.
I just bout a light wheel random booster and the bey I got is Dark Bull C145 or C125HF. But my C145 or C125 bottom "claws" are really loose. That mean I can't change modes but is this legal to use it!?
It's C145. Yours isn't messed up, the claws are just loose. And you didn't get dark if it's a light wheel random booster. Plus, it's not legal to "change modes".
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:35 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: It's C145. Yours isn't messed up, the claws are just loose. And you didn't get dark if it's a light wheel random booster. Plus, it's not legal to "change modes".

Weren't the claws for C145 supposed to be loose anyway? Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with the wings on T125.
The last C145 I had weren't loose. I was freely able to put the claws away and take them out!
Wizard: yeah, that's what I said.
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:53 PM)SupremeDragon Wrote: The last C145 I had weren't loose. I was freely able to put the claws away and take them out!

It's just the way it was manufactured. Obviously every part won't operate the same, some may have flaws.

Edit: I just pulled my box of Beyblades out of my closet to check. The wings on my C145 move freely on their own, I can't adjust them. I have the Hasbro version though, so I'm not sure if that would be why. I think they're supposed to move freely, otherwise they would break easily.
A C145 with positionable claws?
Never heard of that.
Fake?
(Aug. 27, 2014  2:31 AM)Neo Wrote: A C145 with positionable claws?
Never heard of that.
Fake?
Possibly a poorly positioned part. Never seen one until now either.
I'm thinking about ordering one of the 4-part series MFB's as an ornament for my desk. Do I have to worry about the wheel changing colors? The metal disk on the HWS Beyblades would always turn a nasty grey color from being exposed to oxygen. I don't think that was just Hasbro, either. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Takara and Sonokong ones do the same thing?

The bey I'm thinking about picking up is Sagittario, so there is plenty of metal that holds the possibility of changing colors. So did the 4-part system wheels change colors, or was it just HWS? If they did, is there some sort of solution I could apply to the wheel to keep it looking new without removing the paint from the center?
I don't think that's ever happened. All painted metal wheels, though battle have the paint chipped off.

If you want the HWS Beyblades, get the Bb-96 has great Limited parts and two Pre-HWS wheels. Both very useful. Sagg really has no use though.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: I don't think that's ever happened. All painted metal wheels, though battle have the paint chipped off.

If you want the HWS Beyblades, get the Bb-96 has great Limited parts and two Pre-HWS wheels. Both very useful. Sagg really has no use though.

Most of my collection is HWS. I'm not using it for competitive reasons, I want it as a desk ornament.
Oh well I don't think the things you're saying ar every accurate. I own three and mine don't change colors.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: I don't think that's ever happened. All painted metal wheels, though battle have the paint chipped off.

You just can't say a Sagittario is useless. It might be outclassed or not that great but it has to have some sort of use in some area.