Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are shogun steel good beys??
Bey Brad is the creator of the site, but as I mentioned, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys. If you want to ask questions regarding the World Beyblade Organization, you need to use our "Questions about the WBO" thread.
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:27 PM)the swag Ninja Wrote: Are shogun steel good beys??

If you like the idea of Syncrome, yes.
Otherwise it's normal MFB sorta stuff...
>:3 IT DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T ASK WHAT MS OR OLD PLASTICS BEY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can I?
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:54 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: >:3 IT DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T ASK WHAT MS OR OLD PLASTICS BEY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can I?

What are you even talking about, we have a plastics q&a thread I have been told to use it, and I ask that you use it as well
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:54 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: >:3 IT DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T ASK WHAT MS OR OLD PLASTICS BEY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can I?

Like Pyro said, use the Plastics Q&A Thread.
It will give me something to do all day. Grin
I know you can use it if it's snapped, but I don't know about changing it.
Well, if you are somehow able to put the string back in a whole new handle as if it came out of the factory like that, good for you, but you cannot necessarily glue a handle back together.
What I did was I took the whole handle-string assembly out from another dead launcher and swapped it in. THat way it's identical to the original except for color and is still tournament legal.
How do they snap, are you putting your fingers on the t bar? I have never broken a launcher, and I rip pretty hard.
I broke two BeyLaunchers.
(Aug. 10, 2014  2:22 AM)Neo Wrote: I broke two BeyLaunchers.

How?
(Aug. 10, 2014  2:53 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

How?

Orange Hasbro- Demonstrated to a friend to not put fingers on the T shape and pull hard. It broke. It's a nub. Then the mechanism broke.
Dark Blue Takara- Broke from string messing up. Just a string left.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:27 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  2:53 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

How?

Orange Hasbro- Demonstrated to a friend to not put fingers on the T shape and pull hard. It broke. It's a nub. Then the mechanism broke.
Dark Blue Takara- Broke from string messing up. Just a string left.

Quite unlucky, I feel for you. . .
Don't worry. The Beylauncher L has a way more sturdy handle, plus I have two R's. I'm hoping to get an LR eventually.
(Aug. 10, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo Wrote: Don't worry. The Beylauncher L has a way more sturdy handle, plus I have two R's. I'm hoping to get an LR eventually.

eBay is empty, unless you want fakes. I think I saw an lr for like 15.00 something, but I don't remember if it was real or not.
In LTD format, which Crystal Wheels are considerably good? Which would be considered the equivalent to Aquario and Bull in MFB?
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:14 PM)Saisei Wrote: In LTD format, which Crystal Wheels are considerably good? Which would be considered the equivalent to Aquario and Bull in MFB?

Probably the ones which weights the same or heavier.
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:16 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:14 PM)Saisei Wrote: In LTD format, which Crystal Wheels are considerably good? Which would be considered the equivalent to Aquario and Bull in MFB?

The heaviest Crystal Wheel is Samurai, which makes it good for Defense, like Aquario and Bull.
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:16 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

The heaviest Crystal Wheel is Samurai, which makes it good for Defense, like Aquario and Bull.

Dark Knight/Ronin is also very important for making your Beyblade spin left.
Shinobi and Samurai weigh the same. Wink

I have seen Bandid have some use.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:02 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:16 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Probably the ones which weights the same or heavier.

Dark Knight/Ronin is also very important for making your Beyblade spin left.

It's the best Crystal wheel IMO.
This might sound ridiculous but is it legal to play on a BB-10 thats stacked onto another BB-10?
Not sure why you'd want to do that, but the stadium has to be on a level surface (a table, floor, etc.) so probably not.