Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well if you have a team already, just ask another team for an alliance. Make sure they are accepting them, though.

Anyway, this thread is for questions about the beyblade hobby. The Questions about the WBO thread would be a better place to ask this.
thanks for your help Du@l
I have to make a choice : Hell Kerbecs BD145DS or Scythe Kronos T125EDS, wich should I buy ? :\
(I have to make a quick choice XD)
This should be posted in Purchase Consultation.

Defenitely Hell/Hades Kerbecs BD145DS.
I agree, as BD145 is an amazing part.
Hey what is limited format for tourneys?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Q-A-Thread

You should post questions reharding the WBO in "Questions about the WBO."
Would it be legal to paint a chrome wheel with plasti dip?
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:58 PM)MBF1 Wrote: Would it be legal to paint a chrome wheel with plasti dip?

I do not know that product, but as long as the shape, weight and asborption are not significantly altered, it should be legal.
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:58 PM)MBF1 Wrote: Would it be legal to paint a chrome wheel with plasti dip?

I do not know that product, but as long as the shape, weight and asborption are not significantly altered, it should be legal.
Ok thanks for the info. Smile
What's better for stamina Flame or Pisces (wheel)
(Jun. 22, 2014  12:43 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: What's better for stamina Flame or Pisces (wheel)

While neither are too great, Flame is a better choice.
Which of the two are heavier: HMS Beyblades, or the Zero-G Synchroms?
Synchroms, by a long ways.
Fun fact:
You can put two HMS ARs on a Running core and make a Synchrome type thing.
(Jun. 23, 2014  1:27 AM)Cake Wrote: Synchroms, by a long ways.

So synchroms can beat HMS beyblades?
(Jun. 23, 2014  9:16 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2014  1:27 AM)Cake Wrote: Synchroms, by a long ways.

So synchroms can beat HMS beyblades?
Pretty much,their heavier after all lol
Even at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade, with the Metal System Wheels like Pegasis, L Drago, etc., HMS were rather beaten already, so just imagine how badly they would be defeated with all the extra weight we saw added in all the next Metal Fight Beyblade releases.
will the gaia dragoon g sub-ar fit on galeon and previous gaia dragoons?
This belongs in the Plastics Q&A thread. But yes, I do believe it will.
It will. I'm fairly certain all Sub-AR's are interchangeable between their AR's.

But yah, this would belong in the Plastics Q and A.
This might be a silly question but is it legal to place tape over the walls on a stadium if they are starting to get damaged?
I believe as long as it's not directly on the part where the beyblades spin, it should be alright.
(Jun. 30, 2014  8:17 AM)Du@l Wrote: I believe as long as it's not directly on the part where the beyblades spin, it should be alright.
So lets say I were to cover the entire walls with tape, would it still be considered legal? The tape still isn't on the area where the beyblades move.

Heres a pic of what I mean:
I think it should be fine, if you give me Death Gargoyle.

I'm kidding, but I think that's alright.