Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Oh, you may want to look at Beywiki's article on these beys; Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, and/or Diablo Nemesis. And possibly Vari Ares.
I would but my nook doesnt have a cameraUnhappy

(Feb. 21, 2014  12:20 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Oh, you may want to look at Beywiki's article on these beys; Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, and/or Diablo Nemesis. And possibly Vari Ares.
Thanks but those arent it.Remember a dark wheel
Just because it has the Dark wheel doesn't mean it can have no other parts besides the ones from Dark Bull...
If it wasn't in a package then the bottom was almost surely from one of those beyblades, if it was packaged then it is fake.
...Sorry,you're right
It could be CH120?
(Feb. 21, 2014  3:00 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: It could be CH120?

He said it was a track tip combined, which is making us think its a 4D bottom.

Or it's glued XD
Could Genbull Genbull be a replacement for Duo?
(Feb. 21, 2014  6:22 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Could Genbull Genbull be a replacement for Duo?

It depends. If your going against a spin stealer, Duo would be much better.
(Feb. 21, 2014  6:56 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2014  6:22 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Could Genbull Genbull be a replacement for Duo?

It depends. If your going against a spin stealer, Duo would be much better.

I was thinking maybe Genbull Genbull could stand a chance against a Dragooon combo but it seems not. I'm getting the Ultimate DX Set and more before GBT2 hopefully.
Does W145, W105 and T125 push the air up or down ? They increase or reduce friction with stadium ?
It depends what spin direction the Beyblade with one of those Tracks has. I think generally it pushes the air down, but the effect of superior Stamina they have might come more from the added weight and slightly different centre of gravity. I really doubt they actually lift the Beyblade by any hundredth of a milimetre which would cause an actual decrease in friction between the Bottom and the stadium floor.
(Feb. 21, 2014  6:28 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Does W145, W105 and T125 push the air up or down ? They increase or reduce friction with stadium ?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...aid_W145CF

The other two are ineffective - I did some solo spins with T125 and D125 and as expected from the weight distributions, D125 did better. General consensus is that the Wing 105 tracks do nothing, and the effect is negligible. Having been playing around with them today, it's so close that any difference is probably going to be a placebo effect or superstition. Honestly, why W145 works is still considered uncertain at this point - IMO, nothing else about it could be causing that, the weight distribution isn't particularly amazing, but then LW160 is not too awful in right spin as one would expect...

Though, on the scale of Trypio, lift seems to do extremely bad things to a beyblade's stability (just try it in left - somehow worse than Trypio in right), and I imagine that's why Takara have focussed on downforce parts.

On the whole though, if anything the effect would have a lot more to do with stability than friction.
i'm pretty sure w145 and w105 pushes the up but i'm not sure about t125, but i think it t125 might be pushingh the air down, but i think it pushes the air up
(Feb. 21, 2014  7:31 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: i'm pretty sure w145 and w105 pushes the up but i'm not sure about t125, but i think it t125 might be pushingh the air down, but i think it pushes the air up

Please stop answering questions. You keep giving incorrect answers and while I understand you're probably trying to help people, all you end up doing is misleading them and wasting other's time trying to correct you. When you've learnt more, you are welcome to continue, but for the time being, please leave it to others.
Jade and GB145 isn't bad or not ? GB145 is good for attack, i know, but with Jade, it create a 6 metal ball beyblade, it might help for stamina no ?
Just because it has the metal balls, doesn't mean it's good. Jade just can't stand up to top tier wheels.
Funny thing is, the ball gimmick works even worse in Jade than in GB145; there's no incline at all in the grooves for the balls, so they don't even move unless the bey is basically stopped XD
is burn leone 130wd a good combo?,btw the loene clear wheel is the second version of leone
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:26 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: is burn leone 130wd a good combo?,btw the loene clear wheel is the second version of leone

It's a decent Stamina combination for Limited, but in general,it's heavily outclassed.

If you want a better combination, post all of your parts in Build Me a Combo.
No, yu can use it in any format of tournament play.
are there subtypes of the 4 beyblade types, like different kinds of attack types, any less known main types?
Yes, there are "sub-types." Spin-stealers are a big category, I'm not sure if they fall under balance though...there's also smash attack, upper attack, etc.
Tornado stallers, and also Anti-Attack, too!

Combos rarely fall exclusively under one type, though; many strong combos mix two types, or have all three but are particularly strong in one or two and are not really "balance".
How can i delete all my stupids buying threads ?!? I can't and it's very frustrating !!